Chapter 1 : The School Idol Club

Entablado

 

Soonyoung and Jihoon can't believe that they became part of a club named "idol club" in their school in a span of a minute. They were both thinking of what will they take as their next club when Seungcheol told them that the three of them is now starting a new club. They wanted to stop Seungcheol because in the first place, both Soonyoung and Jihoon are still in another club it just that they wanted to do something more, something that they really want to do it. And being in a idol club is one of the last thing they wanted to be in.

Idol club is starting to be a trend and those schools that have a popular idol clubs are starting to be more relevant and students started to consider such school to study. And aside from being a trend, Seungcheol really wanted to be an idol from the start.

Not just an ordinary school idol but a professional idol.

Seungcheol, Soonyoung and Jihoon are friends since forever. They can't remember how and why they stick to each other because honestly they don't have anything in common. Plus, their ages don't matches at all. Seungcheol is the oldest among them, next is Soonyoung and Jihoon is the youngest.

Seungcheol always loved by the people around him. He is a natural leader because of his one of a kind aura that people look up on to him. He is always kind to people around him and yet sometimes bossy in a good way. He always choose the good and better side of the picture. He is always positive in whatever he do and it radiates in people around him. Reasons why Soonyoung and Jihoon are always listening to him. Although, sometimes he is too over confident not just with what he can do but also with his over all appearance. He is a narcissist as .

Soonyoung is the happy virus among their circle of friends. He is always the funniest in whatever he do. He isn't the youngest but always acts as the youngest. Being optimistic is always on his blood. He has a high respect towards Seungcheol and Jihoon that sometimes even people around him can't stop him from being so naughty, yet those two can just say "STOP" and he will stop immediately. Being a happy-go-lucky is his best and worst attitude. Best, because he doesn't care about what people think of him as long as he is happy and being worst because sometimes it is just too much to the point that he doesn't care about his future anymore.

And Jihoon, the youngest of the three is always the one acts like the oldest. Although, he is surrounded by two very optimistic friends, it didn't made him very optimistic. He isn't confident about himself and he is somehow insecure of people around him. That makes him a very introvert person even though he is very intelligent and always has a wide range of wisdom on every thing he do. Over thinking was always his issue.

Jihoon can't believe that he is now part of a club that is Idol Club. He can't even go in front of many people and how do Seungcheol expect him to perform in front of hundreds of people. 

He can't take his hands on Soonyoung's sleeves and trying to tell the older that he can't be part of it. But looking at the latter's face, there's a big question mark on his face and obviously he doesn't know what to do also.

Soonyoung loves to dance but be an idol? He isn't sure about it. He never think or it never came to his mind that he will be an idol in the future. Dancing was always a hobby and never in his life think that it'll be more to that.

Observing the faces of his two friends, Seungcheol knows that both don't want to be a school idol. But Seungcheol really wanted to be a school idol. It isn't a selfish act actually on Seungcheol's side. Although it is more like that to him. He didn't write his friends name just to have someone beside him while applying to be a school idol. He believes that the two can be one of the best idol out there and he is even sure that two can beat him too especially with talents.

Why? Seungcheol just wanted to try. He can sing but not that very good and he can dance too. He is very confident about his visual. He really wanted to try but the other reasons are his friends. These two have the talents and he is sure about that. Soonyoung is a very good at dancing and Seungcheol knows that very well. The guy isn't just a dancer but he can choreo his own dance that not all dancers can do. Same with Jihoon, he has a sweet voice when singing plus the fact that he can write and produce his own songs. Seungcheol doesn't want these talents to be buried and be forgotten. Talents should be share to people.

Jihoon decides to run away because to be honest Seungcheol can't take no for an answer while Soonyoung shakes his head and kept on telling NO to Seungcheol. Seungcheol is somehow expecting his friends to act like this. He is 100% sure of this that's why he has a plan B for this.

Seungcheol is very positive that he can convince his two friends.

Two days have passed and Seungcheol seems like not pushing again the idol club thingy. Soonyoung and Jihoon are somehow surprised about this because Seungcheol was always a bossy and doesn't want to be turn down by anyone. There is no option when he convince you to do something. It'll always be YES. Yes is the only answer nothing more and nothing less.

But...

...he smiles creepily that the two know that something will happen. They are sure that their friend have something on his head and it is scary as . Jihoon is carefully looking at Soonyoung and trying to communicte using their eyes and the latter gets it. They are very sure that there's something happening or will happen that they'll maybe regret it soon.

They are in the cafeteria after the morning class. Seungcheol is there when Soonyoung and Jihoon came. They sit in front of Seungcheol and the latter smiles again but nothing was said. The two just let their friend and Soonyoung started asking about Jihoon this certain assignment he has. The latter just kept on telling Soonyoung that he doesn't know about it because he is in the lower year while the latter is in the higher year. He should be the one knows that.

They keep on arguing until a music starts playing in the cafeteria. Students stop from eating and listen to it because it is unusual that there is music playing in the cafeteria. Everyone seems like loving the song so much not just because the song has a good melody and lyrics but the singer has a cute and sweet voice.

While listening, Soonyoung realize that sweet voice is so familiar. He is thinking so hard until he saw Jihoon's face that is starting to be terrified.

"Is that your song?" Soonyoung asked Jihoon.

When Jihoon realize it he started blushing and covering his face. He can't be wrong. It was a song that even in his sleep he can sing it. He memorize that in his heart. That was a song written by him and he recorded it a year ago.

But why is it playing?

Jihoon then realizes that there's only one person knows and hears that song. And there's only one person who can do this weird thing. He looks at Seungcheol and the guy smiles more. It was annoying for him.

"Look around you, Jihoon" Seungcheol whispered to Jihoon's ear.

Jihoon looks around him. He saw how people reacted to his song and it was all positive. Jihoon can see how people are mesmerized not just with his voice but with the meaning of his song. 

"You can write more and more songs Jihoon. Share your talents." Again, Seungcheol whispered to him. 

"No! I don't want!" Jihoon replied shouting. 

Jihoon drastically felt something when he saw that people were liking his song. It was unexplainable feeling and to be honest he felt happy that people were appreciating his craft. But there's something stopping him to share what he wrote. There's something held him tight that he can't say yes. The song is special to him. The song is written for someone, for someone that is very special to him. He looks at Soonyoung carefully. 

Soonyoung is listening to the song carefully. Jihoon's heart beat gets faster looking at Soonyoung. He wrote that song for Soonyoung only. It was a confession song for Soonyoung but he never had a chance to make him listen to it.

"I'm sorry Seungcheol" Jihoon said and he runs away. He runs away without knowing what Soonyoung's reaction to the song. And he doesn't have the guts to know it although there's no hint that it is for Soonyoung, still he can't face him right now.

But before Jihoon gets far away, "Think about this Jihoon!" Seungcheol shouted.

While running away, Jihoon isn't sure if that NO for Seungcheol is really what he wanted to say. Judging the people in the cafeteria, all of them love the song. Jihoon isn't a fan of being popular but seeing them appreciating his craft makes him wanted to say yes. 

Jihoon is typically can't focus that day.

One night, Soonyoung and Jihoon are both quietly browsing in their facebook accounts because it is very boring waiting for Seungcheol. Soonyoung feels that there's something weird about Seungcheol because he never mentions about being a school idol again. He became nervous thinking about it because the last time Seungcheol never mentioned it, there was something happened and it was the time Jihoon's own song was played at the cafeteria.

He will be the next victim in his thoughts.

"Do you know when will Seungcheol hyung arrive?" Soonyoung asked, "It is very unusual for him to be late for our sleep over."

Jihoon can't answer quickly because when Soonyoung talks to him they became so close to each other that their faces almost touch each other. Jihoon blushes. He wanted to cursed every deity above that they made him blushes so easily. 

Soonyoung notices how Jihoon blushes so cute and he can't even takes his eyes on the younger's face. Their eyes stick to each other until Soonyoung decides to get more near to Jihoon to kiss the younger. He wants to stop but there's his heart trying to push his face to get nearer to the cute guy that seems like waiting for a kiss. Why did Jihoon has pink lips that he can't even resist it. Until he decided that he will think about this after. 

Jihoon isn't sure about this but he doesn't care anymore if he regrets it after. This is a once in a lifetime chance and he somehow waited for this. So, he shut his eyes close and waited for the older to kiss him.

It is an inch only and the kiss will be made but Soonyoung laptop beaps so loud that he almost fall from bed and Jihoon quickly stands up.

Jihoon looks at the laptop screen and Seungcheol sent something on Soonyoung's Skype. "Soonyoung, Seungcheol sent you something" he points his finger to Soonyoung's laptop screen as if there was nothing happened. As if Soonyoung didn't try to kiss him.

Soonyoung checks the link that Seungcheol sent while Jihoon goes out. Jihoon doesn't know how to react. He almost kissed by Soonyoung and that makes him so confuse. Does Soonyoung likes him too?

"WHAT?"

A scream inside Soonyoung's room was heard by Jihoon, so he immediately goes inside again, "What happened, Soonyoung?"

"Look at this!" 

Soonyoung flips his laptop in front of Jihoon. A video is playing on the screen. A guy wearing a black cap, white face mask, black top and a black skinny jeans is dancing. Dancing very gracefully. Jihoon looks at Soonyoung, "That's your video, dancing." He knows it because he always watch Soonyoung's video and there's nothing to be surprised about it because he knows how Soonyoung dances so well.

"No, look at the lower part of the video" Soonyoung said.

Jihoon looks at it. Jihoon almost drops his jaw. He can't believe what he saw.

'1,000,890 views'

Seungcheol uploaded the video using his youtube account and in a span of two days it get one million views and it is still counting. 

'I'll be waiting at the school's practice room, tomorrow.'

That was the message sent by Seungcheol to Soonyoung. Jihoon received the same message in his phone. 

Soonyoung can't believe that many people love his dancing. Looking at the comments, he becomes sure of his decisions. He is never been sure of his decisions. Whatever happens, he will enjoy everything. 

He will regret it if he won't try this.

"So, what is your plan, Soonyoung?" Jihoon asked the latter carefully.

Soonyoung just replies him a simple smile. In that smile, Jihoon knows what is Soonyoung's decision.

Jihoon smiles too.