Chapter 1

Jimin and Andréa

Jimin

                  He pressed his earphones into his ears.

                  But it didn’t matter how loud his music was, he would never be able to drown out the loudness and rowdiness of the retards in the back seat of the bus.

                  “Oi! Park! Park!” Without even turning to see who it was, he knew the voice belonged to Jung Hoseok. No one could miss his voice. He bet everyone in the school could recognise his voice.

                  Jimin could hear him loud and clear, and yet he decided to ignore him. He just wasn’t having it today.

                  “Oh come on! You can’t compare the two.” Sunah whined to his boyfriend.

                  “Of course you can baby. Chris Brown rules in America and Taeyang rules in Korea.” Hoseok reassured her.

                  “Park Jimin! Hey!” he knew that today, Hoseok wasn’t going to leave him alone.

                  Jimin pulled down his headphones and turned to the back of the bus. Hoseok, with similar coloured hair as Jimin planted himself in between his blonde girlfriend, Sunah and his dark red haired friend Yoongi, who looked like he couldn’t give a about what he was talking about. Hoseok and Sunah had basically been dating since they met, which was when they were in diapers. Everyone knew from the beginning that they were made for each other. The only odd thing was judging by their personality, they don’t look like they’d even look at each other. Sunah was the typical ; it was like everything she did and said was intended to hurt someone. Whereas Hoseok, he was bright and cheery, his personality could bring a dead flower back to life.

                  Sometimes Jimin wondered why Hoseok was with such a horrible person.

                  “Park, can you please explain to everyone here why Chris Brown is so much better than Taeyang.” He sounded like he was pleading.

                  “Uhh, I don’t really know.” Jimin shrugged.

                  “But you know he’s a legend, right?”

                  “Yeah, sure.”

                  “HA! See!” Hoseok pointed out in glee.

                  “That doesn’t prove anything! He just agreed with you that he’s a legend.” Jungkook countered.

                  Hearing their voices started to irritate him too early in the morning. Turning back to his seat and placing his headphones back into place, he slumped and shrunk into the seat.

                  Noticing silence from the back seat, he looked up and saw what everyone was staring at. More like whom everyone was staring at.

                  Jimin noticed the new girl, standing at the front of the bus, next to the first available seat. Everyone on the bus looked away, not wanting to give up their seat, not even shuffle over a bit. Jimin heard Sunah snicker; she lived for this kind of stuff. 

                  The new girl took a deep breath and slowly made her way down the aisle. Jimin tried to look away but it was kind of an eclipse situation.

                  The girl didn’t look like the sort of person to encounter a situation like this. She was petite and quite slim. If this were any other bus to any other school, everyone would offer their seat for her or even go as far as hold her bag for her. But this wasn’t any other bus going to any other school. This was the bus full of kids going to one of Seoul’s prestigious school. And the kids on this bus was not at all welcoming to strangers, anyone new or just anyone who looked like an outsider.

                  With long hair, coloured oddly – the only way Jimin could describe it was like blue steel. It wasn’t just silver, but with a hint of blue. And the way she dressed, everything on her hugged her body in the right places. Tight mid-drift shirt and skinny jeans that made it obvious that she was quite voluptuous. Large bold silver hoops dangling from her ears, heavy silver chain hanging from her neck and the bangles and bracelets that hung from her wrists. She reminded Jimin of the typical female idol, like she could belong to 2NE1.

                  The bus stopped again and more kids got on, pushing past the new girl they all got into the seats they decided was their own on the first day of school. People like Jimin, who were lucky enough to have a whole seat to themselves, weren’t going to give it up. Especially not to an outsider.

                  Jimin looked back up at the girl. Still standing there.

                  “Hey, you,” the bus driver yelled, “sit down.”

                  She started moving towards the back of the bus and noticed an empty seat across from Jimin. Her face lit up with relief as she took the seat.

                  “Hey,” Sunah said sharply.

                  She stayed silent.

                  “Hey,” Sunah said, “Wanker

                  All of the kids crammed onto the back seat, all seven of them started laughing.

                  “You can’t sit there,” Sunah said. “That’s Min’s seat.”

                  The girl looked to Sunah and said “I have to sit somewhere.” And proceeded to face the front of the bus.

                  The bus stopped and when Min started walking towards her seat, she could sense something was off by the way Sunah looked at her. When Min noticed this unknown human sitting in her seat, she turned into Sunah.

                  “Oi, !” she snickered, “Get out of my seat.”

                  The girl jumped out of the seat seeing the tall scary girl calling her a ‘’. As Min sat down she mumbled something to herself and Sunah, something along the lines of  “Who does this lanky think she is sitting in my seat using that big of hers to take up the whole damn seat.”

                  Back to square one, the new girl standing in the aisle not knowing where to sit while the bus driver yelling at her to sit down. Hearing the bus driver yell was a nightmare for everyone. Before he’d even decided to, Jimin scooted towards the window.

                  “Sit down,” he said. It came out a little angrier than he had hoped.

                  She turned towards him and tried to decipher whether or not he was a jerk that belonged to the group at the back of the bus.

                  “Jesus,” Jimin whispered, looking back and forth between the girl and the empty area of the seat, “Just sit down.”

                  She sat down. No words said. Trying to leave as much space as she could between them. Which wasn’t as easy as she thought, since her hips were quite wide.

                  Jimin turned to the window and waited for a magical black hole to form and him into it and out of reality.