(M) Beach...???

You...??? Drabbles and stuff ....

Chapter rated M for some MinZy y time....   ;)

If you are underaged, do skip this chapter.....

 

*************************************************************************

 

 

"Babe... Slow down" Minho laughed as he looked at his girlfriend who happened to be running towards the waters. "The ocean is not going anywhere, you know."

 

 

 

"Minho... Come quick.. This is so heavenly." Suzy sighed as she let herself float while being bouyed by the gentle waves.

 

 

 

It was the first weekend in their summer vacation. Suzy had volunteered to stay at Busan to look after her grandparents' house while they were in Japan with her mother for a trip. Her grandparents who trusted that she would take care of their house and not burn it to the ground, had set a few ground rules like no partying and no alcohol. Since she had no plans of doing any of those, Suzy reassured them that they would still have a house to return to after their trip and quickly shooed them to the airport. Without any further delay, Suzy let out a small victory dance as she started to call her girlfriends and had Minho invited a few of his friends too for a short getaway to the beach. Accomodation will be provided along with meals as long as they behaved themselves.

 

 

 

Soon, the whole gang arrived and the house became noisy with Dara and her latest boyfriend, Jaebum, Yoona with Yong Hwa as well as Jonghyun, Amber, Key, Seolhyun, Min and Onew. After a lunch cooked by the boys aka Key and Minho, everyone decided that they will go to the beach for some fun with the sun, the sand and the sea. Suzy had been very excited as she wanted to show off her new bikini that accentuated her y curves. She knew that Minho would not be able to keep his hands away and truthfully, Suzy had no plans to stop him. It had been weeks since they had or anything even remotely similar that required physical contact due to the exams and all that studying and Suzy was starting to get really affected by it.

 

 

 

Suzy gasped and almost went under when she felt a warm body sliding from underneath her, letting her feel his hard abs even as his hardening manhood teased the junction of her buttocks. Slowly pushing her up to stand in the waters, Minho nibbled her earlobe as his hand travelled down to her . "Did you think that I didn't know that you were teasing me, babe?" Minho rasped, sending shivers down Suzy's spine. "Purposely running in front of me, showing me your beautiful, rounded . I guess a slight punishment is needed, huh??"

 

 

 

 

Silently, Minho took Suzy's hand and walked them over to the rock formation nearby. Shielding them from the public eyes. He started to nibble Suzy's neck as his right fingers started to wreck havoc by pressing onto her and started rotating the nub slowly. Suzy's eyes closed and she bit her lower lip in order to suppress her moans. She almost lost it when Minho's lips went lower and started to le her left through the bikini top even as his fingers started to push aside her bikini. They invaded her gently before Minho started to  them in and out while hitting her at the same time. Suzy's hips rocked harder as she could feel herself getting nearer to the peak. Only to open her eyes in frustration when Minho stopped.

 

 

 

 

Minho smirked and kissed her lips before he swam away. Internally cursing Minho with threats of dismemberment, Suzy growled as the fire in her eyes grew hotter. Suzy vowed that before the day ends, he would be begging her for mercy instead while she deny him his release. Yup, revenge would be so sweet as she swam back and joined the rest of them to show Minho that "I'm watching you" gesture with her fingers and watched him laugh.

 

 

 

Yup, she would allow him this slight victory but she will win in the end....