Ice-cream....??

You...??? Drabbles and stuff ....

"Yes..!!!"

 

"No.....!!!"

 

"Yes... Yes... Yes... With lots of sugar on top." Suzy grinned as she tried to manipulate matters into her hands. She knew that Minho would not be able to resist it when she grinned like that. Suzy saw Minho's eyes narrowed as he let out a loud sigh in defeat. "Fine.. Fine.. Fine... Today will be my treat and you get to choose your favourite flavour."

 

 

Giving her a little shake, Suzy then launched herself onto her ever-loving boyfriend and rained tiny kisses all over his face. "Yay!!! Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you... You'll won't regret it this time." Suzy promised as she kept on fluttering her eyes at him. " Hahaha, okay.. Okay.. Stop giving me your aegyo... Are you trying to kill me with your cuteness?" Minho laughed as he pinched her cheeks.

 

 

"Sheesh, Minho... You know how I hate it when you pinched my cheeks?"

 

 

"Oops, sorry, babe.. I can't help it if you are so adorable." Minho squeezed her cheeks again, only to run away when Suzy decided to tickle him instead.

 

 

"O...Okay.. Okay.. Peace.." Suzy panted as she leaned against a tree, mentally kicking herself as she wondered why did she even bother to run after her long-legged boyfriend. " I... I surrender... I.. I can't run after you anymore.."

 

 

"Aww, my baby is tired...??" Minho snickered when Suzy glared at him. "Okay.. Okay.. I give up too.. " Putting his arm around Suzy's shoulder, Minho guided them towards the ice-cream parlour a few meters away.

 

 

Once they entered the parlour, Suzy immediately went to choose her flavours to be placed in a waffle bowl and decorated with chocolate syrup and fresh strawberries. Her eyes twinkling as she feasted on the various flavours that was on display. In the end, she finally chose Cookies and Cream, Cotton Candy as well as Caramel Macchiato. A blend of both of her and Minho's favourites. Although she had the choice of having all flavours according to her liking, Suzy knew that she could not bear to let Minho pay for them without at least, having one of them to be one of his favourites. Besides, it's a date and should be enjoyed together.

 

 

"Baby, don't forget to pay.." Suzy grinned as she took the bowl from the server and skipped all the way to the corner seats where they can have a bit of privacy and started eating her delicious treat, leaving Minho to shake his head and faced the server to hand over the money.