Movie Date....???

You...??? Drabbles and stuff ....

"Minho, did you hear the latest Zombie Overhaul movie is coming out this Saturday?" Jonghyun sat down excitedly as he continued, ignoring the lecturer who had started teaching. "Me and a bunch of the guys are planning to go watch it together at the cinema. Do you want to join us?"

 

 

"Awesome.. I was waiting for the sequel for a long time. The cliffhanger from the previous movie was so suspenceful. Did Zachary became a zombie too after he was bitten and how was it that Clare still remained human, a super y hottie, when it was so obvious that she was bitten after she had to fight and kill Dylan?"

 

 

"I know right.. It was just so cool how she did that back kick and shoot those other zombies at the same time.. And that helicopter scene was mindblowing."

 

 

Clearing his throat, Mr Jung spoke aloud to the lecture room. "Will Mr Kim and Mr Choi explain to the rest of the class what does Economics have to do with the latest Zombie Overhaul movie since they were so engrossed with that discussion to the point of not paying attention to me?"

 

 

Embarrassed, both Minho and Jonghyun blushed as they stood up and apologised to Mr Jung as well as the rest of the class for the disruption.

 

 

Minho was still thinking about his movie outing with the boys when he felt a hug from his lovely girlfriend. Turning back, Minho smiled as he looked at the love of his life. Every day, he thanked his lucky stars that Suzy had chosen to be with him even though the beginnings of their love story was not a perfect romantic one.

 

 

"Babe... Can I ask something?" Suzy asked hesitantly. "Um... Um... Dara was supposed to watch the new Princess and the Bodyguard movie with me on this Saturday, but she had to babysit her younger brother because her mom needs to go to her aunt's house. You know, your cousin had that family dinner with Yonghwa planned already so she definitely can't go."

 

 

With a sinking feeling in his heart, Minho guessed what her next words would be and mentally smacked his forehead when he was proven right. "So, babe.. This Saturday is the last day and I really, really have to watch it.. Will you go with me...???" Please... Please... Please... with lots of sugar on top?" Suzy pouted, showing him her full, shimmering lips as she placed her hands under her chin for added effects. "Please, Minho... Go with me?" Suzy pleaded as she bit her lip.

 

 

"Er... S..Sure..." Minho replied in a daze as his eyes followed Suzy's tongue which had done a little peek-a-boo tease. All thoughts of having a boys' movie night went down the drain when Suzy tip-toed to plant a sweet kiss onto his lips, not knowing that his devious girlfriend had known about his previous plans and wanted to sabotage it. No way will she allow him to go and drool over that Blare, Flare, Clare woman. What's so great about fighting zombies in a leather suit, anyway???!!!