chapter 3

i'm choi's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He whisper at my left ear “you left me. We agreed to go recess together right?” I face palmed. Just for that and he’s freaking shouted at me. if I lost my patience I think I already slapped him on his face.

Suddenly he loosen the grip and letting go of my hand. His expression become darker. From afar, I saw my brother with I don’t know who walking toward us. My brother wave at me and smile. I wait till he reached my spot. “Have you eaten?” he asked.

“I was about until you came” I look at him “you?”

“Me? What about me?” my brother looks confused. I forgot he uses to be a pabo sometimes. I sigh “have you eaten already?” I reuse his question before “pabo!” and that one I add by myself. I forgot that there are Chan Woo and I don’t know who still lingering around us. they laugh at what i said.

I feel a little bit uncomfortable with them and their laugh as i saw Hwang Eun Bi and the tallest girl in the class Jung Ye In looking at us.

I hope my brother didn’t see what Chan Woo did to me but I guess he’s not because he didn’t talk about that at all. That I don’t know who guy actually my brother classmate. New friend to be add to the list of Kim Dong Hyuk’s friend list.

His name is koo Jun Hoe but he insist people to call him June. Whatever! Why do I even care? He is not my friend though. He is tall and... Wait why do I care? I think I should really make girl friend right now before my life full of guy friend.

In class, that little d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter