chapter 1

i'm choi's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! My name is Kim Dong Yi. I’m just an ordinary school girl with a bunch of homework to be done and a lot of dreams to be achieved. This year I’m in 11th grade. Yeah! 16 years old already. Btw, my name is a little bit funny right? Today is my first day in this school. I’m starting my new year with transferring into this school because my family have moved around a neighbourhood that is very near with this school. It’s just 10 minutes walking from my house. Oh! I didn’t introduced this school name yet.

“oppa, what is the school’s name?” shame on me because I just asking my brother my very own school. Btw, we are in the same school.

“Top Speed High School” he replied me.

I grinned while walking to the kitchen. “gomawo”. Oh! I forgot to introduce my brother. His name is Kim Dong Hyuk. He is in the 12th grade. One year older than me and fortunately he already have a school’s friend although his friend is supposed to be my friend. Yeah! His friend is the same age with me.

Unfortunately, I’m shy around guys. So, I will only say hye then bye bye to that boy named Jung Chan Woo. I will make new friend at school later maybe. Maybe? Hmm! Maybe. It is because I’m a person who doesn’t speak if you don’t talk to me. So, peoples tend to misinterpreted me and my facial expression.

“You look like a statue. Stop using your cute face like that. I’m not asking you to do gwiyomi. Just smile a little” my former homeroom teacher once tell me.

“nyeh!” I smile while showing her my upper two teeth. She patted my head softly like a congratulatory a person give to their dog if the dog did what the person taught.

“how long are you going to look at that bread. Just put the tuna or sardine on it faster. I’m sorry I didn’t make you two proper breakfast today. I woke up late and dang! We are late my children” my mother rambling a little before take her tote bag and kiss me and Dong Hyuk oppa on the forehead. “love you guys. Good luck for new school and don’t be naughty my babies” she said before went out. She open back the door “btw, your father will be back from his business trip tomorrow. Make sure to be home. Family time. Muaaaahh!” and give us another kiss which flying through the air before reaching us.

My filled of tuna spoon nearly reached the table instead on the bread upon hearing that. Dong Hyuk look at me with reassuring smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter