chapter 2

i'm choi's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A pretty and petite teacher walks into 11o3 class. “hello! I’m your homeroom teacher for this year (she just gestured her tiny finger to her nametag to let us know her name) and I heard that we got one transfer student. Where is she?”

I put up my hand to show her that’s me. She asks me to go to the front. “Introduce yourself”

“hi! My name is Kim Dong Yi. I’m a transfer student from Gwangju. Hope we can be good… “ I wanted to hit my head. What kind of self-introduction is that? The other students just nod in agreement. Yeah! Hope we can be friends.

I take my seat and the teacher start lecturing us about this year school calendar. We have an event this march. We will collaborate with the university students to make a choir performance.

Teacher Ahn asks us to pick our partner from the university wisely so that not only us do all the preparation. “now we need to pick a name to become a leader. Any suggestion students?” she asks.

I look around. No one look interested. Suddenly, the angel beside me speaks “ I suggest Kim Dong Yi to be the leader” I look at her with my mouth open. What the…

“What about the others. Any names beside Kim Dong Yi?” Teacher Ahn asks. “No. we all agree with Hwang Eun Bi suggestion.” A tall girl shows her agreement on Hwang Eun Bi and the other students just nod.

The gaped on my mouth open wider. They seemed not interested at all about this and I suddenly become their victim. With that I officially become

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter