Her wish!

Can't be without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa continued on repeating what ChenYiRu said to shinhye but with a fake girly voice.He was clearly jealous of that ChenYiRu guy that was flirting with his girlfriend.That guy had no idea how much he wanted to punch his face when he said that his girlfriend had beautiful shiny eyes like if he didn't know that already.He knows that shinhye has a beautiful perfect body and that she has a beautiful perfect face with rosy plump lips that he wants to kiss until his last breath.And just the thougth of him remembering how he looked at his girlfriend a few minutes ago makes him even madder.

Cant you please stop acting like a woman?Why do you have to copy what that jerk said?I mean if i didnt know you hate me I would've think you are jealous of that guy.

Nonsence me liking you please dont say such nonsence like if i would like someone like you.Just look at yourself filled with uglyness.Poor the guy that marries you some day seriously.He chuckled and walked away from her as she looked at herself.She really doesn't understand why yonghwa always calls her ugly.When she loos at herself she is beautiful and other people say it too but yonghwa always calls her ugly and that makes her feel bad.

YongHwa stopped and turned to her she was clearly angry for his comment.Her facial expression said it everything but how can he say,that she is the most beautiful woman in his eyes that his eyes cant look at another woman that is not her.That the way she walks makes his blood boil and that when she talks with those rosy lips makes him want to kiss her.And when she does that pucker face makes him want to punish her hard.

Shinhye lean on her knees and tied his shoe laces due to being untied.A moment ago she was angry at his comment but there's cameras taking pictures of them,and she doesn't want to be in the title of tommorow magazine The first figth of ParkShinHye and JungYongHwa.Yonghwa shocked leaned too and tried to take her hands away from his shoe but she just wouldn't let go.Stubbornly she tied them both correctly and kissed his left cheek making him startled.

I'm sorry for making you angry because of oppa friend i really didn't mean to YongHwa.She hold his hand and made him stand up with her as she hugged him tigthly.Can you forgive me for making you jealous?She asked as she look at him and quickly pecked his lips and kissed his forhead 2 times.

You know I wasn't jealous i have no idea what you talking about shin......Before he could talk more she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him fully in the lips.She bit his bottom lip and continued on kissing him when suddently cameras were flashing one by one towards them.A smile linger on and kissed him even deeper making him open his wide to explore his full mouth.A moan escaped his mouth when Shinhye started to get rough with her kisses.

We should stop now she said parting away from him and hold his hand as she walked hand by hand with him towards the car.

As they got to the parking lot shinhye felt akward with yonghwa.She really didnt want to talk to him due to the passioante kiss they gave eachother back there so she cleared her mind and arrogantly told him to take her back home.Both of them said no word in the way yonghwa was biting his lower lips and it again and again the sweetness of her rosy lips still lingered in his.And well shinhye she was so embarrassed to talk to him or to look at him but it was that or tommorow headlines will be their first figth and honestly she doesn't want no crap about that situation.

Thankyou have a good afternoon Singer she got out from the car and slammed it shut .He wanted to talk about the kiss that gave eachother but she didnt even let him talk because she just walked out from the car.He touched his heart and his lips at the same time.He knew he was more in love with her than he thougth he was.He is indeed in love with ParkShinHye.

Later that afternoon yonghwa was literally telling everything that happened to his bandmates.He was exited and his face was glowing upon telling them how it happened.He just couldn't contained his exitement. His bandmates were amazed to the fact that shinhye kissed him first,they never expected that she would be the one kissing him.Because to be honest they never thougth she would do somethings like that.

Shinhye in the other hand is busily drawing her designs.She keeps on drawing a weeding dress a beautiful white gown that is long enough for little girls to grab from.She keeps on smiling just the thougth of her one day marrying with the rigth man and just of that thougth makes her remember what happened earlier today she kissed yonghwa fully in the mouth and although he didn't respond to her kiss she still liked the way she made him moan, that kiss suppost to be just a peck but she just couldn't stop once she started kissing those lips.

What are you smiling about princess?Raewon asked as he sat down infront of her looking at her drawing.

I'm drawing a weeding dress oppa isn't beautiful?

Out of all your weeding dresses you had drawn i like this one better its beautiful.Long white dress with crystals on top and tigth to see the woman perfect figure.I love it is it going to be one of your new designs?

ShinHye didn't thougth of it,she really doesn't want this dress to be in her next line of designs in fact she wants this dress to be secretly hers.Just in case she one day gets married with the love of her life.

Aniyo oppa t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter