Chapter 4

OH MY GOD He's Hot!

A/N: Please note that ALL spelling mistakes are intentional, we can actually spell (Lmao Jk we just use spell check lol)

*You  have 10 new messages from JAMONG*

From: JAMONG

Hi HI HI r u freeee??? 

 

From: JAMONG

u wanna go out for cofee ;)))

 

From: JAMONG

Cofees on me so dont wory bby<3

 

From: JAMONG

hello??? anyone thereee....

 

From: JAMONG

Why arent u responding :(((

 

From: JAMONG

dont u wanna go out for a drink i'll even buy u clothess

 

From: JAMONG

dont ignore meeee plssss.........

 

From: JAMONG

do u not like cofee? we can go out for deserts ;)))

 

From: JAMONG

we can go to a cat cafe do u like thos

 

From: JAMONG

hellooo??? hi hi hi hi.... ummm respond plss

 

*Kibum went online*

 

To: JAMONG

No

 

From: JAMONG

aww why?? :(

 

To; JAMONG

No

 

From: JAMONG

 plss go out on a date with me

 

To: JAMONG

No. It's 'Coffee' not 'Cofee', 'Those' not "Thos', 'Dessert' not 'Desert", are you illiterate? 

 

From: JAMONG

im only illitaret cuz all i can think abt is u bby

 

To: JAMONG

shut up you needle

 

From: JAMONG

hey it might be a needle but it works like a sewing machine, plus, u wont know till u see it ;)))

 

*Kibum went offline*

 

From: JAMONG

Heyyy come back :((((

 

From: JAMONG

key bby come back to mee~~~

 

From: JAMONG

aww your not answering againnn

 

*JAMONG went offline*

 

Key pulled his hair in frustration, he has never regretted something so much in his entire life. His phone runs out of battery in just half an hour because of stupid Jamong (A/N: Jamong is short for ja ri mong dang which means 'shortie', it also means grapefruit in Korean), his phone is constantly spammed with Jonghyun's "Missing u bby~'s and 'U wanna go on a date ;)'s. He gets a message every second of the day, when he wakes up, when he goes to class, when he goes to bed, when he sleeps, when he dreams, in short, he gets spammed by Jonghyun's messages every single second of the da-

"OOOO CANADAAAA, OUR HOME AND NATIVE LANDDDD! TRU-"

"Hyung....We're not Canadian." Key grimaced at his drunk brother's high-pitched laughter.

"NONSENSE! KFC is Canadian! (A/N: it's not actually Canadian). All my favorite chickens are from Canada! Tommy, Sandra, Helen, Orlando, Francisco, Quvenzhané-"

"What about Jake? he's from Korea." Key asked, voice dripping with sarcasm.

"What? Jake? I ate him." Jinki swayed on his feet, knocking over a few chairs on his way to the sofa. Key faced-palmed at his older brother's drunken antics and righted the chairs, only to find that Jinki had somehow knocked down more chairs.

"HYUNG! Stop making a mess of my house, it's a pain to clean!"

"You're a pain to clean!" Jinki retorted, snorting and laughing at his own 'joke'.

'"Okay hyung it's bedtime now, if you don't sleep I'll take away your chicken."

"NO NOT MY PRECIOUS CHICKENSS!"

"Well then you better SHUT THE UP."

The night went by peacefully after that.


 

The sound of evil cackling pierced the afternoon sky, Jonghyun rubbed his hands together, oh he is such a genius! With Taemin, his beloved Key can't hide from him.

"Well, I thought you wanted to meet him?" His stare said volumes, saying - if you talk about it anymore I would not uphold my end of the deal and also murder you. This shut Jonghyun up effectively and Minho led him to the school gates, where a mop of blond hair was waving vigorously at them, beckoning them over while shining like the Sun.

"Hey boii! Who's this?'' Taemin asked Minho with a questioning gaze. Jonghyun nudged him, telling him to 'introduce me to him now!'. Minho sighed and reluctantly turned towards the petite blond.

"So um.... Tae this is Kim Jonghyun, my roommate and best friend, majoring in music and minoring in theater and art. He's a part time model for the company 'Models Directors'." He awkwardly gestured towards Jonghyun.

"Isn't he too short to be a model though? He has good looks but his height doesn't  meet the minimum requirement." Taemin chirped, oblivious of how Minho was trying to muffle his laughter and how Jonghyun was glaring at nothing in particular.

"I'm Lee Taemin! I major in psychology and minor in English Literature, Nice to meet you!"  He ed out his hand, looking at Jonghyun expectantly, They shook hands awkwardly but Taemin seemed to pay no mind.

"Taemin-ah, your best friend, could you please tell me about him?" He asked impatiently, rubbing his hands together.

"You wanna talk about Kai?"

"No no no, the other one...."

"Oh you mean KiKi? He's like the king of fashion, he designs epic stuff, has a step-brother, loves dogs and the colour pink, hates UGGs and anything scary!" Taemin smiled cutely. Jonghyun "tsk"ed a bit - he didn't need that stuff, he knew that all from stalking Key's social medias.

"Anything else?" He added, wanting more information on his Keybaby.

"Hmm...Well he's single and he ha-"

"Thanks Taeminnie for telling me! Do you mind if I hang with you and Key someday? You know, to get to know each other more?" Jonghyun cut Taemin off. Taemin blinked slowly and nodded.

"Oh, and can I have your phone number? To like, talk," (about Key, but Taemin doesn't need to know that) Jonghyun continued. Taemin nodded again. They exchanged phones and typed in their respective numbers. Minho glared at his best friend for the nickname and for getting his number, mumbling swear words under his breath. 

Taemin's phone rang all of a sudden. He quickly snatched his frog covered phone from Jonghyun and answered the call. "Hey Kaaiiiii~ Hmm?  You want to go out for coffee? Hmm yeah ok. Blue rose in five minutes? Ok. OhohOHH bring that video tape with you too. I want to see your new dope dance. We'll go to my place later to review the dance. Okok love you~"

As he hung up, Taemin caught sight of Minho's narrowed eyes. The cheerleader was emitting an air of rage and jealousy. Taemin didn't know the reason behind that, however, so he only shot a confused glance towards Minho and patted his back before collecting his things and leaving for his meet up with Kai.

Jonghyun slung an arm around Minho's shoulders as he stared at Taemin's retreating back. "You got it bad, bro," Jonghyun chortled, but his gaze wasn't without sympathy. 

Minho shrugged off the shorter male's arm and glared at it. "You're in no place to be saying anything," 

Jonghyun sighed. "You're right. Well - I guess we're both ed. Sideways." Together, they watched as Taemin skipped happily out the school gates.


A/N: sorry for not uploading *awkward laughter* umm soo..... 57 subs are a lot, I'm still surprised that people actually read our stuff, I thought people would just unsubscribe after reading the third chapter but people actually like it???? and THANKS FOR THANKS THE COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK PLEASE LEAVE MORE SO WE KNOW YOU DON'T HATE US AND OUR FANFIC IS NOT THAT TRASHY!!!!!!