Chapter 3

OH MY GOD He's Hot!

"Hey man," Minho caught up with Jonghyun in front of the school gates as students rushed past them, intent on being to their classes on time. "The phone bill still hasn't been paid, by the way. That wouldn't stop calling and it was so annoying I had to answer."

Jonghyun scoffed and turned around to acknowledge his best friend. "Yeah, yeah. Why are you wearing sunglasses anyway? It looks like it's about to rain."

Minho pushed them up and glanced at him sideways, lips pulling up in a half-smirk. "It makes me look extra cool."

Heads turned as they entered the hallway, greeting them with widened eyes and hung open mouths. "You look extra cool today, Minho-sama!" A shrill voice called out from the crowd.

Minho nudged Jonghyun with his elbow and grinned smugly, "See? I told you."  Jonghyun rolled his eyes discretely and tried not to make a snappy retort.

Suddenly, a blur of movement caught his eyes just as the figure stopped in front of them. A petite, blonde-haired boy with a bowl haircut reached out and pinched Minho's cheeks, "HERE COME DAT BOI WADDUUPPPPP!" He smiled cutely before dashing away again, leaving a trail of glitter in his wake. 

A voice was vaguely heard in the distance, exclaiming, "Oh , my sparkles!" 

Jonghyun tried to muffle his giggles behind his hand, but accidentally let one escape. "Who is that?" His body was shaking as he tried to hold in his snort.

Minho turned his face away as his cheeks flamed, and he scowled at the retreating back of the little devil. "Lee Taemin. Freshman, majors in Psychology and minors in English Literature. He seems to have an obsession with frogs, hence the obsession with me." He scrunched up his nose in distaste.

Minho continued walking, but realised not long after that Jonghyun wasn't walking with him. Minho gestured with his chin, "What's wrong, man? Let's go." 

Jonghyun, having stilled at the mention of Lee Taemin, looked at his best friend in shock. "Lee Taemin?" He asked, as if checking to see if he heard correctly. When Minho nodded, confused, he perked up and put on his best puppy face. "Can you please introduce me to him? Pretty please?" 

"What, why?" Minho's tone was incredulous. "Why would you want to know him?" It wasn't obvious, but Minho's eyes narrowed a little.

"Well, um... You see... I heard he has, like, superb psychology grades and I was wondering if he could... Uh. Assist me in my psychology project." Jonghyun couldn't even comprehend the words that left his mouth at this point, all he felt was excitement. 

"... You don't even take psychology." The model could see that the taller was getting suspicious, so he stammered for an excuse.

"Oh, uh. I am like, under extreme stress so... I feel like getting professional help from a trusted person?" Minho wasn't convinced, so he tried to strike a deal. "Look, I know you like that guy. What do you say if you introduce me and I'll set you guys up on a date?" 

Minho paused and actually considered what Jonghyun was saying. It took a nerve wracking ten seconds before he scrunched up his brow and straightened up, acting nonchalant even though they both knew he was anything but. "Fine," he muttered. "We have a deal."

Jonghyun internally performed a celebratory dance, and resisted the urge to pump his fist into the air. He could feel a menacing grin tugging at the corners of his mouth, and people who passed them looked at him weirdly. "So? What are you waiting for? Introduce him! NOW!"

The day passed by like a blur, with Jonghyun bugging his bestfriend every chance he got to 'just introduce him already'. Finally, after an hour and a half of insistent bugging on Jonghyun's part, Minho finally gave in and told him to meet him after club activities. 


"GIVE ME A 'T'!" The shout rang across the stadium, and a muscled figure clad in pink came into view. There were a few hesitant "T"s here and there, but the majority of the assembled students were looking at each other dubiously, unsure of what to do.

"This isn't a part of our chants," a blonde whispered to her friend. She shifted uncomfortably, but quickly snapped into place when fierce eyes turned her way, silently conveying a threat to skin her alive if she didn't quickly follow his instructions.

"GIVE ME AN 'A'!" Although doubtful, more people followed this time in fear of what their captain had in store for them if they didn't comply. 

"'E'!"

"'M'!"

"'I'!"

"'N'!"

"WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?" When no one answered, he slammed his fist into a plastic seat and roared, "IT SPELLS 'ANGEL', YOU IDIOTS! DIDN'T ANYONE TEACH YOU HOW TO SPELL?" A few people snickered, but he was already on cloud Nine.

In the corner, Jonghyun was chortling and choking on his spit, but he couldn't seem to find it in himself to care, not when he had just witnessed the purest gold he had never even dreamed of witnessing. He quickly took his phone out with shaking hands and replayed the footage of Minho yelling at his fellow cheerleaders to "CHANT LOUDER, YOU IMBECILES" and "SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT! LEE TAEMIN IS AN ANGEL!"

10 minutes later, the cheerleaders were dismissed, and they all left in a hurry, contemplating their decisions to join the Cheerleading Team. Minho was the last to leave, since the coach made him stay behind to answer to his questionable leadership during practice. His face was set into a scowl, which deepened when he caught sight of Jonghyun, who had still not quite recovered from his laughing fit.

"What the was that?" Jonghyun was still not able to reign in his laughter, and it was slowly but surely getting to Minho. It took approximately 30 seconds before Minho reeled around and fixed Jonghyun with a hard stare.

"Well, I thought you wanted to meet him?" His stare said volumes, saying - if you talk about it anymore I would not uphold my end of the deal and also murder you. This shut Jonghyun up effectively and Minho led him to the school gates, where a mop of blond hair was waving vigorously at them, beckoning them over while shining like the Sun.


A/N: Hi I guess? This is the first time we've written a fanfic so it might seem weird or have a few inconsistencies, if there are any errors, please let us know! Also please comment to give us feedback on our fanfic. If it's too weird and it gets out of hand, please help us and tell us to stop, we have no self-control whatsoever.

Here's a brief introduction to this account. So there are two people running it, Gladys and Natalie. I'm Gladys and I'm the one who loves memes and annoys other people with it, Natalie is the more rational one and the better writer. We both are HArDcoRE ShAWOls and we like wasting our lives on watching K-Pop and Anime. I love 2min and Jongkey, Natalie likes Jongkey too but she likes taekai so we have a lot of ship wars.