Last; Sadness

The leaves that fell that day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I'm tired," 

" I'm really tired of everything," he said.

 

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

 

" What do you mean..?" in a shaking voice, I asked. 

She smiled and I could see that she's really smiling, it's not forced. 

" I love you, Hoshi," she said.

" Yeah I love you too, " tears welling up my eyes as I walk towards her so that I can hug her. 

I reached for her hands.

" Bye, " she said still with a smile. 

" I love you forever, don't forget that, " Her eye smile came out as she smile widely.

" No..." I mumbled.

And she started disapearing bit by bits. Like sand, the wind blew and bits of her started disapearing. And within a minute. She's gone. My future wife, my love, my first lover, my precious someone, the one that I love so much that I could actually die without her. My everything.

 

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

 

The bedsheet was wet. The tears that came rolling down. Those are sadness. The pain, of losing someone. Sadness, broken hearts. Everything is reality. Not everyone can be happy. There's always sadness. No matter where you go, what you do, sadness will always show up. And this boy over here, have so much sadness hidden in his heart. People he loved, he lost them. He can't do anything about it. He, himself, isn't god. His just a boy, who always lose loved ones and all he can do is to cry. 

 

Can you feel the pain this boy is having?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter