The leaves that fell that day

The leaves that fell that day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I recommend you listen to this song while you read this yoo

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6G0WP9sBzc

 

" Ya!! What are you doing!! " she shouted at me.

 

" Nothing~ Just scaring you~" I teased and stick my tongue out at her. 


" Yaaa! I got scared you know," she looked at me, not angry anymore and I could see that she's trying not to let her tears fall.

 

I cupped her cheeks and look at her worriedly.

" I'm so sorry..." I hugged her as she buried her face on my shoulder. " Sorryy," she didn't reply. " Sorryyyy," I swing front and back. No reply again.

" Don't do that again," she said softly. 

" Alright, I won't anymore. Please don't be mad at me, uh? " She pull away from my hug and nod her head.

" You're the best! I love you!!" I smiled and hugged her tightly, in my arms.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳


I have thousands and thousands of reason that I love her. I loved her very much. And at that time when I hugged her, I hope in 1 year or even 10 years time, I can still hug her in my arms. She is a person who doesn't ask for expensive bags, or even anything that cost lots of money. She's a understanding person. She doesn't get mad at me for a long time. She's beautiful even without make up. She's a lovable girl. She's all that I could ask for and all I want is her. 

That's why I love her. She's different from others.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

" One green tea and strawberry waffle ice cream please," I ordered.

" Toppings? You can choose two," the worker said while smiling and waiting paiently.

" Rainbow sprinkle and peanuts please," I finished ordering and went back to the seat. 

" Hoshiiiiii oppa, did you order my strawberry ice cream?" she looked at me with puppy eyes. 

" Sorry," I pretend to scratch my head. " They say that strawberry ice cream sold out," and she pouted.

" Aigoooo, you cutie pie, I'm joking, I already ordered for you dear," I pat her head. 

She stared at me like her eyes could kil. 

" Sorry, hehehe" I surrendered both of my hands in the air as I chuckle. 

" Kwon Soon Young, you're arrested for bullying a girl, I'm bringing you back to the police station." She deepen her voice and act like a policeman. 

I stretch both of my hands out, pretending to let her cuff my hands. She grab my hands and use a piece of tissue to tie around my hands.

" Hohohoho, I've captured the criminal, hoohoho" she laughed in a evil way.

" Ahhh~ I'm scared~" I shouted like a girl. " I don't want to go to jail ajjushiii~!!" 

" YAAA! WHAT AJJUSHI!!" She smacked my head hardly and all I could do is to whinced in pain. I laughed and rubbed my head where she hit me. 

" Such a cute couple," The waiter came with our ice cream and put it on our table as he laughed at us. Both of us shyly smile and said thank you. 

" Last long~!" he smiled and walked away. 

"Don't worry, we will and we will never break up. I'll love her forever and have a family with her. " I thought

I knew that wouldn't come true. But-


"Hoshi oppa? " she waved in front of my eyes. 

" Hoshiiiii oppa," I then looked at her. " What are you thinking huh," she chuckled. " Nothing, let's eat our ice cream," I took one bite of the waffle.

" Say ahhhhh," she suddenly say.

" Ahhhhhhhh~~~" I ah-ed(?) and she spoon feed me with her strawberry ice cream. We smile at each other without saying anything. 

My heart broke when I see her smile. It hurts so much.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Tick tock, tick tock

11:05:53

Tick tock, tick tock

10:21:20

Tick tock, tick tock

9:18:29

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

 

" Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to my dear hoshi, happy birthday to you," She suddenly sang when I enter my apartment. I then saw her holding a cake with candles lighted on as she come to me. 

" Happy birthday oppa!" She said loudly as she put down the cake on the table.

 

                     

 

My tears forming up in my eyes. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her right away as tears rolled down my cheeks. 

4:01:25


" Why are you cr-" she asked but I just hugged her tightly. 

" I-I'm just touched. " 

 

4:01:23

 

No that's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter