Episode 3

The Perfect Flower Boy and Two Faced Beauty

Namjoon nodded his head as S.Coups shook his hand, ending the fight in an unusual manner.

"Wait, so who was that?"

"Kim Soohyun? Kang Johyun? I didn't really get to read her nametag... but wow."

The crowd slowly left, but the gossiping about Sohyun didn't die down. Jungkook glared at Jun's back in frustration, the Chinese highschooler boasting about how amazing Sohyun was at kissing and how he was sure she was already head over heels for him. But don't get me wrong - Jungkook doesn't have a crush on Sohyun or anything; he was just so flabbergasted at how much more effort he'll have to put in if Sohyun doesn't mind openly kissing like that.

His original plan was to play the knight in shining armour, which usually worked with useless hard to get girls.

Kim Sohyun was a different case that Jungkook was stuck with.

According to his observations of her during first and second period, she's a total teacher's pet with an evil personality. And according to what just happened, she's real good at acting, considering she convinced Jun she was into it until pushing him down and leaving. And the last thing about her - she didn't care about the kiss.

It might've seen like she was totally in love with Jun to normal people, but Jungkook isn't a normal person. A player has to know the rules in the game to find a loop around them, right?

Kim Sohyun forced herself to kiss Wen Junhui and didn't look fazed about it. A normal teenage girl would blush and whatnot from being kissed even by their crush, so there's a high percentage that Kim Sohyun has been through a lot of stuff to 1) make out with a random boy 2) have a split personality and 3) have a bunch of walls covering her true self that Jungkook would probably have to break down if he wanted to win the bet. He should probably just give up.

"Jungkook?" Jimin waved a hand in front of their maknae and Jungkook returned to reality. 

"Hm? Yeah?" Still out of it, Jungkook took one last glance at SEVENTEEN'S backs disappearing into the school before turning to his hyungs.

"So this just makes thing easier, right?" Yoongi sighed out. Jin nodded and put his hands into his pocket.

"What do you mean easier?" Wasn't it going to be harder to win over Kim Sohyun?

"I mean," Sighing, Yoongi walked over and places his hands of Jungkook's shoulders and looked him in the eye.

"Winning over Kim Sohyun. You know, with her not minding kissing Jun all you have to do is always forcefully kiss her all the time and chase after her untill she gives in and falls for you." He finished with a shrug.

He... kind of had a point. Maybe Jungkook was just overthinking it. 

"Oh." He breathed out in response. They started towards the school and Taehyung wrapped an arm around Jungkook's shoulders.

"What's happening to you, Jungkook - ah? You should know how the game works, right?" The older pat Jungkook's chest before opening the room's door.

"Unless our Kookie's having trouble with a girl for once?" He whispered and passed him, leaving Jungkook there to stand in confusion before following him in.

All around her Sohyun heard not only "whispers" about her, but swore that a few people turned around in their seats to awkwardly make eye contact with her. Especially that Jun kid.

She raised her hand every three questions to say the answer their third period teacher asked, just so it wouldn't seem like she was a total kiss up. As Mr. Go turned around to write on the chalkboard, a crumpled up paper landed on her desk.

Picking it up, Sohyun looked around to see who threw it. And her eyes landed on a specific person who was staring at her. That Jun kid. Again. Sighing, she picked up the paper and threw it back at him, the said boy blinking as it hit his face. Butthurt, Jun gave up and turned back to the front, resulting in a somewhat happy Jungkook.

He went home that day, wondering why he was staring at Sohyun during class and lunch. He didn't really need to observe her any further; he just had to think of a plan to win her over. But why was she so interesting? Even in bed at midnight, Jungkook wondered why there was this odd feeling he had about her. 

The following days composed of flirting with Kim Sohyun and going to the infirmary to tend his physical wounds given by Kim Sohyun. Some people thought Jungkook was a masochist, since he continued chasing after her.

During that week the rumours got worse than they ever were. Jungkook wasn't just Jeon Jungkook anymore, and thanks so Sohyun his title of 'Mister Perfect Flower Boy' was starting to stick. There were even a few nicknames spread about for Sohyun, such as 'Wen Sohyun', 'That That Can Fight', and a couple gross ual ones given by none other than Wen Junhui.

"Holy ing can you off?" Sohyun swore at Jungkook before class started. He was going to ask her the cliche 'You busy this weekend?' since it was Friday, but it seemed like she's had enough of his flirting already; and it'd only been a week.

"Good morning cla -" Ms. Kang stumbled back in surprise as the door was suddenly opened, chalk in hand as she stared at who was there.

"Who are you?" Planning to only glance up from her desk, Sohyun found herself gasping at who stood at the door. He walked in, smiling a bright smile as he faced the class.

"I was supposed to be here at the beginning of this week, but some stuff happened and I came a little late." The boy bowed to Mr. Kang and then at the class.

"Hi! My name's Yoon Sanha! Please take good care of me." Sanha's hands were locked onto his backpack straps as he scanned the class.

"Oh!" He exclaimed, looking at a surprised Sohyun.

"Noona, how come you're sitting all by yourself?" Sanha awkwardly walked inbetween the tables and sat next to Sohyun, smiling before reaching over and ruffling her hair affectionately.

The students and teacher gaped in awe as Sohyun held back a smile and smacked his hand away lightly, writing something on a paper for him to read.

"Wait.... noona?" Jungkook, who now sat behind Sanha, inquired with a raised brow.

Sanha turned around with curious eyes and nodded. "Mhm. Sohyun - noona. My girlfriend." Sohyun coughed at that and everyone was put into even more mental shock.

All heads in the room turned in unison, first staring at Sohyun. "Kim Sohyun..."

The heads swooned over to Sanha. "Has a boyfriend?"

"Y - yah Sanha! I told you, stop telling people I'm you're girlfriend!" She playfully pushed his shoulder and cleared .

"He's just a close friend." Sanha looked down and pouted, the entire class suspicious because... Kim Sohyun has friends?

If Jungkook thought that winning the bet would be hard, it was DEFINITE he had no chances of winning now. There goes 2 million won and a week of his life. She wasn't even affected when he he grabbed her hand as she was walking away and "confessed" the day before.

But even after four days of attempting to flirt with her he still found her prescence very interesting.

Kim Sohyun. Pretty face, kisser, knows how to fight, and has a soft spot for cute things *cough* Sanha *cough*. So far, Sohyun was an odd combination of many things Jungkook never knew would go so well with each other. He can't give up on the bet when all he's been doing for the entire week is flirt with her, go home, think about her, and repeat the process.

Jungkook smiled as he saw Sohyun pursing her lips to hide a faint grin... until he followed her eyes to that Yoon Sanha doing aegyo, scowling under his breath. What kind of highschool boy does aegyo? Calming himself down, he scanned the class and found Jun who sat near the front of the class.

His gaze was down, and it took Jungkook a moment to figure out that he had his phone out and was most likely trying to take a picture of either Sohyun's or Sanha's crotch. Wasn't hard to figure out which one it was.

The four days with Sohyun flew by like a breeze, yet with Sanha there, every single class that day took an eternity. Even lunch took forever.

Somehow the school day ended without Jungkook getting a chance to talk to Sohyun. He watched as she stood next to Sanha's desk, waiting for him to finish packing up. That was when Jungkook realized ; he's literally been staring at Kim Sohyun all day. Again. Guess she's just too intruiging to leave alone. He did have to win that bet, right?

Following his friends through the door, Jungkook faced away from the last two people in the classroom just in time to hear them break into a fit of laughter. Unintentionally, he smiled at the unique sound, noticing that it was the first time she'd shown any signs of emotion. She didn't even cry or anything when the rumours started getting worse.

Sanha held his stomach from too much laughter, his noona in front of him doing the same.

"W-wait," He managed to breath out. "So you actually stomped on his chest before leaving him hanging like that?"

Sohyun nodded and the giggles never stopped. "Yeah, he's was like so into it and stuff too! I think he had a !" They laughed even louder, loud enough to probably be identified as a shout.

As Sanha's chuckles calmed down, he observed Sohyun trying to catch her breath. Her hair fell halfway between her chest and back, face still smiling from their shared happiness. The sunlight shone through the window, illuminating her prescence as if she were an angel. In Sanha's eyes, Sohyun was his angel.

After he finished piling his spirals and pencils they walked to their lockers. Sohyun was actually already set to go, so they went to Sanha's locker instead.

A silence found their way between them as Sanha opened his locker and grabbed his backpack.

"... So how come you're out already?" Sohyun started, trying to hide the concern and curiosity in her voice.

"I, um..." Sanha looked down at the floor for a long time, probably minutes. "Noona, the doctor said they found a donor."

Eyes widening, Sohyun gasped and covered , books dropping to the floor. She took a step back, and her eyes watered. Her breathing became uneven, and she put her hand down to reveal a bittersweet expression Sanha would never forget.

Jungkook turned around as he heard a thump form the hall he just exited. Jin and Jimin turned as well, and due to curiosity, they started towards the noise.

"I'm so happy, Sanha. I can't believe it." The three boys stood only two yards away from what was before them.

Kim Sohyun was on her tippy toes, arms wrapped around Yoon Sanha's neck. They pulled apart so their faces were only an inch from each other's, Sohyun's arms still around Sanha. Jimin and Jin took out their phones to record as Jungkook stared in awe. Were they really together?

"Who?" Sanha furrowed his brows at Sohyun's question.

"Who's the donor? Who's kind and large heart is my little brother receiving?" She tapped his nose with a finger and waited for his response.

"Little brother?" Sanha said with a disappointed tone. After all they'd been through together, she still only see's him as a brother?

"Sohyun, do you really not see me as a man? As someone more than a childhood friend?" Jimin watched as Jin recorded the scene, Jungkook in slight mental shock that the two were close. Sanha had even called her by her name, not just 'noona'.

'Sanha... You know it's not like tha-"

"Then how is it, Kyeoul?" Sohyun gasped and covered his mouth at the mention of her nickname. "Don't call me that." She whispered.

He took her hand and held it down, easily grabbing the other that was coming to slap him. "No! Listen to me for once, okay?!" His angered voice resonated through the halls, and if Sohyun saw the trio watching them she didn't show it. He dropped her hands and stared straight into her eyes.

"Please Kyeoul! I was there for you when Halahbuhji died, and you have always been there for me when almost died. "

A slap to the face shut him up, and Sohyun heaved in anger, tears daring to spill out.

"I'm sorry okay? I love you too Sanha, just not in the way you love me." Her head hung on his shoulder. She stepped back and put a gentle hand on his cheek. He was too surprised to speak.

"I don't need anyone but you, but I know you can get so much more than just me. It's been years Sanha." Sohyun's face was dripping with tears, sniffles breaking into her sentences. "Please move on... I'm not capable of loving you the way you deserve. Please... a broken person can't mend another broken person."

Sanha continued staring at her. It was all too much for him to handle at the moment. Sohyun stumbled past him and saw Jungkook in the hallway, Jimin and Jin standing on his sides with their phones out.

Wiping her tear stained face, she grabbed the devices and threw them on the floor. Using a frightingly expressionless face, Sohyun pushed each of them to either wall. As she walked away without her books she quietly spoke, "Tell anyone and I'll kill you... Don't underestimate that statement."

 


 

A/N: Bro, like... I'm literally fangirling over my own fanfic right now because I can totally imagine Sohyun's awesome acting with this. Anywho, Sanha's here now! Yaay! Sorry if it's rushed :(