Episode 2

The Perfect Flower Boy and Two Faced Beauty

Warning:

Mild swearing and very ungruesome fighting ^ ^

 

 


 

 

"New girl, double?" Namjoon stated. This stuff was (almost) everyday life. Playing a girl wasn't exactly needed like breathing, but was just as easy as eating.

"Deal." Jungkook sat back down as they talked about the upcoming fight.

 

---

 

Sohyun walked into second period late, their second period teacher infuriated.

"You're new right?" Ms. Kang, their math teacher who was still very short with her five inch heels, started her interrogation. Sohyun nodded, looking at the floor in disappointment. Tch. And you said my life was pathetic, Jungkook smirked.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Kang..." The teacher smiled at the girl's obediance. "Good, becau-"

"Can you please let me off this once?" Sohyun peeked through her bangs and looked at Ms. Kang with puppy eyes. Her lips that seemed to naturally smirk formed a pout as she puffed her cheeks.

"I was looking for the restroom and then BONG!" She used an aegyo voice and tapped her head with the bong.

"I bumped into someone, so I took him to the infirmary." Smiling, she straightened up her posture. "So please, seonsaengnim," She tilted her head to the side as her hands clapped and stayed by her ear. "Let me off this once?"

Ms. Kang scoffed to the side, resisting the urge to smack but at the same time coo at Sohyun for her aegyo.

"Just once ?" Sohyun pouted and held a finger up, signing one.

"... Fine." The teacher mumbled, fighting a smile as Sohyun cutely clapped her hands and exclaimed "Thank you! Seonsaengnim jjang!".

Giving in, Ms. Kang reached over and pinched her cheeks. "Aigoo, Kim Sohyun - sshi! You're too cute. Okay, go to your seat." The student bowed before going to her desk and Ms. Kang pat her head.

Now making her way through to her seat, Sohyun smiled brightly at Jungkook who blankly stared back. This was interesting. Multi personality disorder or something?

Then she made a pouty face, using a finger to draw a tear down her cheek - when her aegyo quickly turned into a smirk and her finger sliding down, motioning a cut across her neck. Only the back row saw, and Jungkook glared at her back when she sat down. Nope, not multi anything. Just a being y.

Throughout the rest of the period, BTS and SEVENTEEN quietly planned for the fight seperately, slightly sparking Sohyun's interest. She knew this school was one of those super rich people schools, but she didn't expect it to have cliche posse's and stuck up troublemakers - even better; nobody to bother her!

Ms. Kang's class flew by like a breeze, the entire class, excluding Sohyun, all pumped up for two of the top groups' fight. As the second period ended and the second break started, Sohyun watched quietly as all the students practially ran out of the class. She'll admit it was quite unique. but didn't care enough to go where they were all going.

Walking up to Ms.Kang, Sohyun held her notebook to her chest and smiled. "Excuse me Ms. Kang, may I speak with you?" She used the most formal and polite speech and caught the teacher's attention.

"Yes, Kim Sohyun - sshi?" The usually grumpy teacher smiled back, and Sohyun knew she had this one in check.

"I was just wondering if you needed any help with carrying your items. I wouldn't want a lovely teacher like you wearing out her arms every single period." Kissing up to Ms. Kang, Sohyun pointed at the teacher's items in her hands. After a minute of debating, Ms. Kang kindly accepted Sohyun's assistance.

"Thank you for helping. You seem like a wonderful student, Sohyun - sshi." Ms. Kang cooed at the taller girl as she gently put her books onto the teacher's lounge table. Sohyun grinned back at her and bowed before turning around to leave. When she reached the door, she turned around and cutely waved a hand as she said back a "Goodbye, Ms. Kang!".

Ms. Kang sighed as she stared at the closed door Sohyun just left behind. Turning to another teacher in the room, she pointed to the door and smiled. "Isn't she just lovely?"

On the other side of the door, Sohyun smirked as she heard her teacher's voice faintly saying, "Isn't she just lovely?" Seriously, how easier can these teachers get? All she had to do now was win over all the other teachers, stay pretty, and make absolutely no friends. Simple. Don't you worry, I'll become a doctor and fix your heart for you.

Now on the way back to class, Sohyun zoned out as she stopped in the hallway to smile at a text from someone. Too lost in her messaging, she missed out on the group of four girls giggling and making their way to the direction Sohyun came from. Standing side by side, one of the girls bumped into her, making her phone fall out of her hands and land onto the floor.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry is your phone okay?" A foreign girl about one inch taller than her exclaimed at Sohyun. She didn't seem that fluent either, and something about her facial features just shouted 'Japanese!'.

"No, the screen is cracked now because of you." Sana's eyes widened when she heard Sohyun speak to her in Japanese. Still so speechless, she couldn't utter a word when her friends took a double take.

"But I don't want to talk to you in the future, so don't worry about it, really. As in don't even glance at me in the hallway with a tinge of familiarity. Got it?" Using the most casual and unintimidating tone to voice her harsh words, Sohyun smiled and waved, singing a "Goodbye, Sana - chan!" as the girl was swarmed with questions from three of her friends.

"W - wait!" Sana shouted back at Sohyun in Japanese. "I know you have your reasons for not wanting me to remember you, and I know you have your reasons for knowing my name," Sohyun turned and raised an eyebrow as Sana spoke.

"But... would you like to come see the fight between BTS and SEVENTEEN with us?" Nervously playing with the hem of her skirt, Sana continued. "I - I mean, it  might just be a good way for you to make friends... since you don't seem to like me, or um, us..." With truely kind hearted intentions, Sana patiently waited for Sohyun's response as she stared at the ground.

With a blank expression Sohyun walked back and passed the astonished group by a few feet. "You're nametag." She spoke in Korean.

"What?" Sana questioned.

"You're nametag has your name on it, silly. That's how I know your name." Sohyun gestured for the girls to come and (fake) smiled warmly.

Nodding, Sana smiled back and the group caught up with her, Sohyun giving a quick glare to Sana indicating her to not translate the conversation correctly. Little did she know Momo, one of the girls there, spoke Japanese as well.

"And weren't you heading to class 4A?" Sohyun one again sucessfully faked a bright smile. "Mhm. Aren't the people fighting in my class?" She asked with ungenuine curiosity. She seriously did not care about anyone in this school, but that Minatazoki Sana chick had a priceless expression, and her friends were just as easy and entertaining.

"Wow, Sohyun - ah. You're so lucky." A shorter girl in the sub group, Dahyun, said. "Why?" Though she was a little annoyed with the fact that they talked to informally to her like they were friends, Sohyun was interested in the type of subject that complimented her.

"Well, you're tall but not too tall, unlike a friend of ours; she's like 5"7!" The other girls hummed in agreement.

"And also, you're really pretty, seem so nice, and have like some of the best looking guys in your class!" Nayeon, who forced Sohyun to stand in the middle of the five girls, chimed in.

"Thank you, but I wouldn't call that luck. I'm just into beauty stuff and have a nice personality... sorry if that sounded narciccistic." Sohyun sighed out the last part shyly and heard Momo cough to horribly cover up a scoff. Dahyun, who was on Sohyun's right and was next to Momo, sent a disapproving look to the innocent Japanese girl.

"We're here!" Nayeon shouted happily as she gripped Sohyun's shoulder. 

"Don't tou -" Sohyun stopped as the four girls looked at her with confused expressions. Clearing she shrugged off Nayeon's hands. "Sorry I'm just a little... off because I'm going to see a fight between my classmates on my first day here." The group hesitantly took her excuse and screamed. Sohyun covered her ears and was about to ask was what wrong when she was dragged with them to run to five other girls, assumingly the rest of their "#squad" (not posse, as she had learned from them).

"Hey guys! We met your new classmate!" Momo said as she gestured to Sohyun, who saw right through the girl's fake act.

"O -  oh... Hey Kim Sohyun - sshi, I see you've met our friends?" Jihyo stuttered. The five girls from her class stood awkwardly, too confused to say anything. Sohyun hummed in response and flashed a smile.

"I'm sorry, it must be awkward to have me here." Avoiding TWICE, Sohyun backed away.

"I'll just be goi-" Her sentence was broken as she bumped into a figure behind her. Turning around swiftly she opened to complain when the person grabbed her hand - and the person's other hand was grabbed by someone else. Suddenly, Sohyun was being dragged into the center of the large crowd and she pieced together what situation she was in - she was literally just dragged into a fight. On the first day at a new school. Wow Sohyun, good job,

Gasps and murmurs were spread throughout the very large crowd, and Sohyun couldn't help but think she messed up real bad. First she just had to have fun with the "friends" of her classmates, who were the only people so far so saw the real side of her. Second, she determined that what she said to Minatazoki Sana was heard by Hirai Momo; judging by her name she was Japanese as well. And now, third, she had somehow found herself in the middle of a fight between twenty boys.

Snapping out of her surprised phase, Sohyun threw the hand on her wrist off and looked up to find that snobby kid in her class, Jeon Jungkook. Even when she was memorizing each of her classmates' names, Jungkook just had that horrible aura to him.

"Oh , wrong person." Jungkook acted surprised as he "found" who's wrist he grabbed hold of. Scoffing, Sohyun decided to analyze the situation.

She stood on the right end of a line of seven boys, BTS, and across from them were SEVENTEEN; thirteen other boys. Did they think they could win? Nine of those boys were in her class, as far as she could tell, and she assumed the other four did a "TWICE"; most likely in the class across.

"Who's that?" A lanky Chinese boy asked. She squinted her eyes and read his nametag; "Xu Minghao" was crossed out in sharpie with "The8" written under it. It was probably one of the most weirdest things Sohyun's ever seen; until she saw a literal Leonardo Dicaprio doppleganger.

"Someone who's here because Mister Perfect Flower Boy cough Jeon Jungkook cough dragged her here." No, she did not cough, she actually said the word cough. The thirteen boys across from her smirked, and a guy with dark circles that he successfully passed as aegyo sal walked up; Namjoon doing the same. The leaders, Sohyun observed.

"Well, I guess BTS has got another female member now, huh?" The eyebag boy, whose nametag read Choi Seungcheol (and was too crossed out with sharpie and rewritten as S.Coups), smirked as Namjoon opened his mouth to speak. 

"Save it." S.Coups held up a hand and stepped back. "She's none of our concern anyway." Namjoon looked back at Sohyun and shrugged. Well, I guess my safety's in my own hands then. Good thing nobody wants to play hero.

The boys got into fighting stance and Jungkook watched as Sohyun rolled her eyes, staring at her nails. A cliche damsel in distress move that made him know (or think) that she expected them to protect her. And that's what he'll do. Just wait till the right moment, swoop in, and them BAM! He's won the bet.

The twenty boys stared at each other, gazes full of intensity. About ten seconds passed and Sohyun had enough of this boring waiting. "Goddamn it would you just fight already?" She said in an annoyed tone, attracting everyone's attention once again. Stepping to the first SEVENTEEN boy in front of her, Sohyun grabbed the boy's tie and met eye contact.

Lee Seokmin, who's nametag was crossed out as "Dokyeom" (gosh, again with the sharpies!), gaped at the girl. They were so close their faces were only a few centimeters apart, foreheads almost making contact. Caught up in Sohyun's trance, Dokyeom closed his eyes and was about to lean forward before Sohyun kicked him in the abdomen. He doubled over in pain and Sohyun dropped his tie, smirking as he was practically on his knees before her.

"Not starting?" She asked, cutely furrowing her eyebrows at the boys in front of her. She then continued in a baby voice "Or are you too scared to fight a girl?" With one last smirk, she grabbed the next SEVENTEEN boy down by the collar, swinging her legs and body over his head before bringing him down with a slam against the concrete. At that, the fight began.

Punches and kicks were thrown, but the crowd kept a good eye on Sohyun. Watching the two groups fight wasn't very abnormal, but it was just way more interesting to see a girl fight, actually fight. Sohyun was the first girl who didn't just stab their ex best friend forever's back with gossip; she fought, fists and all. 

Jungkook was nonchalantly fighting three people at once (Woozi, Dino, and Hoshi), and still managed to glance every so often at Sohyun's way. To be honest, they were all mesmerized by the way her hair bounced around as she kicked their friend or enemy in the face, and how she easily pinned someone to the floor (which sparked some people's imagination).

For Jungkook, it was the way her skirt lifted up and exposed more of her legs (no, he's not a big ert, he just likes legs) and no matter how intense the fighting got, she kept her straight and confident posture, never giving up and continuing onto the next victim. In a way, you could say Jungkook thought she was pretty hot. And it meant a lot for Jungkook to be attracted to someone - he barely even approved of Tzuyu, the hot Taiwanese chick on the school's cheerleading "#squad".

"Damn, you've got some sass. Wanna go out?" Nailed to the floor by Sohyun, Jun pulled her lower and switched their positions, the said boy now straddling her with a smirk. Somehow, Sohyun knew Jun's name was Chinese and remarked something back at him in Mandarin. Unfazed, Jun leaned forward while pinning both of her wrists above her head with one hand, the other using two fingers to bring her head back to face him as he inched closer.

All fighting stopped as everyone stared at Jun and Sohyun, each person waiting for someone to come and rescue her. Jun closed his eyes, and Sohyun did too. Caught off guard, all of BTS was held in place by SEVENTEEN members. "W - wait, Jun -" Jungkook started.

He was cut off by surprise as Sohyun rushed the kiss and leaned up, the two now into a full blown makeout session, everyone blowing whistles and shouting "GET SOME, JUN!". He swore he could see a little tongue, and felt anger as the crowd watched and recorded with phones.

Thirty seconds in, Sohyun shoved Jun down and seemed swooned by his kissing. Her hands gripped the cloth on his shoulders until she harshly pushed herself up, quickly stomping on his chest before taking a few steps away.

"I'm done here." She wiped with her sleeve.

"It was fun, but don't talk to me unless you want to see my full potentional and die." Sohyun stood in front of the crowd blocking the doorway back in, and sighed as she used her hands to motion for them to make a pathway for her.

Opening the door with the pathway made for her still open, she stopped and shouted back, "Blame all that on Mister Perfect Flower Boy for dragging me in." She slammed the door loudly and for the first time, the fight ended with nobody getting in trouble by the school staff.