Shelter.

Blinding lights

"Ugh! What the happen?" Yoona said while holding her head. She's having a major hangover right now.

 

"You fell asleep." 

 

Tiffany answered her while reading a news paper. She put it down and handed yoona some aspirin and a glass of water.

 

"Let see" tiffany began. "Well, we were making out. You were groping me and then..." Tiff paused. "The you passed out." While giggling softly.

 

Yoona got up but lie down again becuase is spinning. Tiffany held her waist and lie her again comfortably.

 

"Aren't you suppose to be gone?" yoona quipped.

 

"Do you want me to go?"

 

"what i mean was, im sure you're a busy person and have lots of clients." yoona said.

 

"Well, first... Yes i'm a busy person with LOTS of clients. im not number one for nothing babe." Tiffany said sensually.

"And second, that midget friend of yours paid for a whole day of my service becuase she knew You'll be drunk dead which is true. No offense."

She finished with a hair flip.

 

"None taken." 

 

"So what do you want for breakfast?"

 

"Club sandwich would be nice..." Yoona trailed. "OOOOOOH! some omurice and a slice of chocolae cake." Yoona said gleefully.

 

"Aren't you a big eater?" Tiffany said amused.

 

"Shut up." Yoona barked then softly smile after hearing the eye smile .

 

 

-

 

 

"Seriously dude? Nothing happened?" taeyeon is now at yoona's office.

 

"How many time do i have to tell you kim?" Yoona said not sparing a glance at her.

 

"Aish! how can you not bang her? Seriously! I paid tons of money and yet nothing happened!' Taeyeon whine like a child.

 

"We just didn't have ." 

 

"I mean have you seen her? SHE'S FREAKING HOT FOR SAKE!"

 

"Lower you voice please." Yoona said while massaging her temple.

 

"BOOHOO! I paid a load of money for nothing."

 

"I told you. I just want to drink." Yoona said non chalantly while scaning the reports.

 

"But..." Taeyeon quipped. "Did you guys kiss?" she continued eagerly.

 

"..."

 

"YAH!"

 

"..."

 

"AHA! You did huh?" She asked mischievously while laughing hard.

 

"Well... Yeah. She kissed me and im too hammered to resist." yoona answered coolly.

 

"Dont give me that bull yoong. just admit it. You like it too." Then laugh her signature ajhumma laugh. "Well. I wont blame you though.

With a body and face like her, I would the outta her."

 

"Dude, stop talking about girls so graphically, Geez." Yoona said irritably.

 

"And now you defending her." Taeyeon asked amusely.

 

"Sheez. Just get out. I have lots of work line up and i cant focus with you yapping around like a dog." Yoona stood and pushed taeyoen out the door forcefully.

 

 

"So i didnt waste my money after all. I hope you forget about her yoong." Taeyeon whispered when the door closed.

 

 

_____

 

 

 

"You're here again."

 

"So are you." Yoona gulped down another shot. "I haven't requested for your service yet you're here. Why is that?" she asked while downing another shot.

"Man! This is stron." She exclaimed while Pouring naother shot.

 

"I was just done for today but I saw you got in so.." Tiffany said casually and sat beside yoona on the couch.

 

"why though?" Yoona quipped. Still not looking at tiffany.

 

"Just because."

 

"Because?"

 

"Aren't you glad im here though?"  Tiffany said trying to get the heat off of her.

 

"HA! Dont worry Ms.Hwang, im used to being alone." She answered sarcastically and there goes another shot. This time she felt the strong kick of the liqour in . "I dont want someone to accompany me."

 

"Maybe."

 

Silence

 

Yooona cant take the silence anymore.

 

"Dont you have to go home?"

 

"No. I'll stay with you." Tiffany said while flashing her rare smile.

 

"But i didnt request for you and to hell im not paying you either. I just want to be alone."

 

"Is that what you really think that im after? you're money?" Tiffany said sternly.

 

"Well? Isnt that what you do for a living?" Yoona took her voice up a notch and having an instense glaring battle with tiffany.

 

"So? Doesnt mean i only care about money!" Tiffany said intensely.

 

"Then why are you here!?" Yoona countered.

 

"I just want to see you okay?"

 

"..."

 

"Okay im going."

 

"Wait!" Yoona said as she held tiffany's wrist.

 

"Im sorry. Im just stressed." Yoona dont jnow what got into her mind but she's yearnin for tiffany's touch and attentio. She's glad she's here but at the same time anxious as to why she's feeling like this.

 

"What's stressing you?" They're now sitting on the couch and yoona is laying down while the beautiful escosrt is massaging her head.

 

"Work... I guess."

 

"Want me to make your stress go away?" she said sensually and is now massaging yoona's neck.

 

"What? You want to have ?" Yoona quipped.

 

"No. Like i said. I dont sleep with my clients."

 

"Then what do you have in mind?"

 

 

----

 

 

"This?"

 

"Of course. cute isnt it?"

 

"Hell no!"

 

 

They're are now at a rescue center for dogs and yoona was having a terrible time. She hates animals especially dogs. Why? Lets just say she got a scar to remind her why she hates them so much.

 

"You told me it will take my stress away but it doubled tiffany. I hate dogs!" yoona exclamied while scanning the shelters surrounding's.

 

"Really?" Tiffany smirked and held up a cute white fluffy pup near yoona's face while the dog stick its tongue out cutely.

 

"Really!' yoona backed away.

 

"Aw c'mon you big baby! its just a harmless pup."

 

"A pup is a pup. ist still a freaking dog."

 

----

 

 

"Sorry."

 

"Its okay. you didnt know."

 

"You know? You're the only person i know who wasnt charmed by prince."

 

"Prince???" Yoona asked and halted. They're now at han river walking and enjoying the evening.

 

"Yeah. that white puppy."

 

"It has a name?" She asked dumdly/

 

"You know? For a CEO you're kinda stupid." Tiffany smiled sarcastically."OF COURSE he has a name" Finished with  "duh" face.

 

 

------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Im sorry if this was short. I have a lot on my plate now and its like 2 years that i kept on receiving bs in my life so I really dont have time to write.This fic will only be 8-10 chaps long only. Teell me what ya think and HIAS will be updated next week. I love you guys!

 

 

-jessimylove

 

p.s didnt proofread this.