Strangers

Blinding lights

"Would like another bottle ms.Im?" Asked by the waiter.

 

"Yes please."

 

It was a cold dark lit room. A person was drinking her sorrow away. People thought she has it all. She's gorgeous. Famous and all the riches in the world. Except she's longing to be loved. All her life. All she knew was hate and violence. With a drunkard dad and dead mother. She grew up not knowing what love is. 

 

 

*drrr*

 

 

"What?" She answered irritably.

 

"Woah! Whats with the hostility?" The other line responed follow with a soft chuckle.

 

"This better be good kim." She answered calmly.

 

"Where you at?"

 

"Somewhere. Why?"

 

"Jeez. Like that'll help. C'mon, where are you?"

 

"Blinding lights."

 

"The ? Really? Can i come?" 

 

"Sure. Lounge 6312. Im."

 

 

"Got it." And they hung up.

 

 

*15 minutes later*

 

 

"Ahoooy mate." A short gorgeous blonde followed by a tall dark and handsome (feminine kind of handsome) came in.

 

" about to get down. Why are you here though?" 

 

"What do you think?" And down another shot of vodka.

 

"Duh? I mean of course you're drinking. What i meant was, did you get their special?" Asked the blonde while wiggling her brows naughtily.

 

"Special like you means girls. Well? Do you see any?" Spat the doe eyed full of sarcasm while downing another shot.

 

"Then why get this vip lounge tho?" Quipped by the blonde.

 

"You know i hate loud places."

 

"Well... would like to?" The handsome one intervene.

 

"Like to what?"

 

"Try their specialty?" 

 

"If i want then i would've done it myself." Downing another shot.

 

"C'mon. Just this once. You might enjoy it."

 

"I'll pay!" Taeyeon said while getting excited like a child.

 

"Okay. Whatever. Just dont bother me." And down another shot.

 

 

-

 

 

"Fany! You have a client." 

 

 

Tiffany hwang. Stephanie hwang miyoung. The most gorgeous in blinding lights. Despite being an , the furthest she's done with a client was just kissing. In spite of her work nature and beating the stereotype of escorts, she was respected by her client because of her values and class. Strictly professional.

 

"Which room?"

 

"Vip lounge. 6312."

 

A little bit of retouch and a dazzle of confidence and she's set to go.

 

"Its showtime." She said while facing the mirror and gave a wink to her self that will melt everyone who will see it.

 

 

-

 

 

A soft knock was heard across the room. 

 

A soft "come in" was spoken.

 

"Hi." Taeyeon greeted and ushered the girl.

 

The was wearing tight little dress thats showing how curvy and y she is with her black 6inch heels and rocking a jet black wavy hair.

 

The trio was obviously smitten.

 

"So? Which one of you is the lucky one?" Tiffany asked eyeing the trio.

 

*Yoona's pov*

 

As i watched them converse with each other. I've learned that her name is tiffany. I gotta admit, she's beautiful. Way beautiful than the girls i met.

 

As the night got deeper and more liqour was downed. Things started to heat up. Well. Atleast thats what taeyeon said as she keeps on flirting with that . Touches everywhere. Hands. Kissing. Ugh.  

 

"Yoong. This midget is devouring your treat." Yuri spoke while drinking beer. 

 

"Let her be. She's the one paying." I said non chalantly. 

 

"Okay but what do you think of her?" She nudged my shoulder. "Gorgeous right?" 

 

"She's... okay."

 

"Okay??? Dude i think you need glasses." She got up and went to the duo.

 

"Okay taeng. Thats enough." Leave some for yoona." Yuri pulled taeyeon out of the room.

 

"Go get her tiger." Yuri spoke and then there's only the us left.

 

Silence. Awkward silence.

 

"Go." I said. I cant take this anymore.

 

"Excuse me?" She asked shockingly.

 

"I said go. I want to be alone." I said while downing another shot.

 

"Then why book me?"

 

"Look lady. Its not my idea to book you or any other girl here. It was their idea." I said not evern sparing her a glance.

 

The sofa dip a little indicating someone sat. Cold tender hands were now on my shoulder giving me a massage.

 

"I like you. Your feisty." She said sensually. I almost gave in to her touch but i got into my senses and pushed her away.

 

"I didn't say you can touch me." I said harshply.

 

"Feisty and rough." She smirked.

 

"Just leave me alone." I sighed. Defeated.

 

"why? Am i not pretty enough for you?" Tiffany asked while leaning closer to me and giving me her sensual look.

 

"."

 

Slowly she slid her hands on my tensed neck and massage it slowly. I relaxed a bit and stared at her eyes.

 

" relax baby. I got you." She said seductively while continuosly massaging my neck. I closed my eyes and let go of my inner self.

 

"That's it. Relax."

 

Maybe it was the alcohol or something but i let her touch me. I was tired drunk and lonely. Call me stupid but i feel a sense of belongingness with her touch. I feel loved. Deep inside i know she's only doing her work but want to feel this sensation. I want it to be true but thats notnthe case. She's paid to make me feel like this. Pathetic isnt it?

 

"Why are you doing this?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Being an ."

 

"Thats a bit personal dont ya think?" She stopped massaging for a while and decided to massage my shoulders.

 

"i mean there are more decent jobs than this."

 

"Do you think i just sleep or my clients?" She said. Now looking at me intently. "Being an doesnt mean you sleep with your clients." She continued.

 

"Then enlighten me?" I stopped. Trying to remember her name.

 

She giggled softly. I almost. ALMOST smile hearing her giggle.

 

"Tiffany. Tiffany hwang."

 

"Go on." I urge her.

 

"Well, for your information, escorts dont always sleep with there clients. Some only seek companionship and wants someone talk to. Some just want to feel loved."

 

"Well, thats what we call friends." I quipped.

 

"Well? Can friends can do this?" She immediately kiss me. I froze. 

 

She pulled away and wipe her lips.

 

"Well. I guess thats why taeyeon said you need me. You're a crappy kisser." She laughed loudly.

 

My inner desire was ignited. Lust driven i pulled her in for a kiss. This time it was her who's frozen but immediately responded. It was a heated kiss. I feel her hand grabbing a fistful of hair and it given a gush of pleasure i haven't felt for a while.

 

"Who said im a crappy kisser?" I asked.

 

"Taeyoen di-" i didnt give her a chance to finish wanting her lips more. I her lips wanting an entrace and was immediately granted. I moan when my tongue touched hers. 

 

"Mmm." I pulled her and now she's on top of me and her tight little dress was riding up showing her milky smooth thighs. I slowly touch her but immediately was swatted away by her.

 

"Nuh-uh." She wagged her pointer finger at me side by side and kissed me again.

 

I grabbed her and d it and was rewarded by a loud moan from her. This is gonna be a long night.

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi. Short update for now and i dont know when i will update. Im so sorry. Im really busy with my life now with internship coming and all. I haven't had a haircut for months now and i look like . With the stress and everything. Basically, just trying to survive. Lol i will update a longer chapter. Promise.

 

 

Im sorry for my readers on "How it all started." Im so sorry if i hadnt updated it but i promise you i will finish it. 

 

 

"Then why did you start another fic if you're too busy?"

 

 

Well. I miss writing and i miss my readers. Writing is not my forte but i just want to spread some love with my fellow sones. Please dont hate me.

 

Anyway, i love you and i miss you guys. What do you think about this fic? Good? Bad? Crappy? Criticism are welcome. Comments and upvotes are appreciated.0

 

 

P.s. didnt proofread it.

 

-jessimylove.🔥