Feelings

Blinding lights

Weeks has passed and the two havent crossed again each others path. Or so they thought.

 

Tiffany was walking towards her car and guy suddenly caught her wrist and slam her on the hood of her car.

 

"Yah! Let go of me you !" A certain eye smile was being harrased by her avid client at the parking lot of a mall. You can say that the guys is obsessed with tiffany. It near closing time so there arent many people around the area.

 

"C'mon babe! I've spent a fortune to you and get all i get is a kiss. A freaking kiss!" The guy yelled in frustration.

 

"I told you! I dont sell my body. I dont sleep with my clients!" Tiffany explained.

 

"Thats bull! You're a ing . Thats what you do!" 

 

"Not all escorts are having with their client. Im not one of them." The why was getting more and more frustrated with tiffany.

 

"Well? I just need to force it out of you eh?" The guys smirked evilly.

 

The guy started to harrass tiffany. Groping, kissing and touching everywhere. She was trying to push the intruder but the guy was way too strong. She was on the verge of tears when suddenly.

 

"Let her go." The man was startled to see  tall doe eyed girl. Tiffany saw this as an oppurtunity to escape and hid behind yoona.

 

"Ha? Really missy? Maybe you should join us you know?" The guys has a nasty smile on his filthly lips.

 

"Dont you know how to treat a girl with respect?" Yoona answered while taking her coat off and put in on tiffang who's now in shock of what happen a while ago.

 

"I dont think you know what you're talking about. She's an-"

 

 "? I know." Yoona was now folding her long sleeves up to her elbow.

 

"Doesnt matter what her work is. You should know how to respect a girl." Yoona said calmly.

 

"Yah!" The man was fuming and tiffany was cowering with fear behind yoona.

 

"Yoong lets go. Dont waste your time on him. He's always like that."

 

"You know him?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yeah. He's a regular at blinding lights. Always asks for me and always harassing me. I always have a bouncer with me when he's my client incase something like this would happen." Tiffany said hastily while tugging yoona away but yoona was still having a staring contest with the man. 

 

"One thing you should know about me though before we start." Yoona said.

 

"What?" The guy said taunting yoona.

 

"I hate people who dont know how to respect women." 

 

It happened quickly. Yoona er punched the guys and tiffany was in shock. The was taken a back with the force.

 

"You know for a girl, you're strong. Now im pissed." The guy said and threw a punch at yoona but was easily dodged.

 

"Aw. Is that the best you got?" 

 

"You er!"

 

Punches were thrown left, right and center. Yoona getting tired of this decided to end it with an uppercut that left the guy unconcious. Alive but barely.

 

"Aw man!" Yoona was now spitting blood. Her lip was swollen due to an unexpected punch while protecting tiffany.

 

"Are you okay?" She disregard her bloodied lip to tend on tiffany.

 

"Wow! What a show!" A certain midget was clapping while approaching them with yuri on tow.

 

"Yah! You guys were watching? And you didnt even help me!?" Yoona was fuming.

 

"Aw c'mon yoong. You look so cool saving tiffany like that." Taeyeon did some karate moves to prove her point.

 

"Wait? What are you guys doing here?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Well? Yoona owns this mall and we were just droping by to invite her for a drink and then this happened." Yuri said shocking tiffany in the process.

 

"What are you doing here?" Yuri returned the question.

 

"I met a friend here."

 

"You dont have work?" Taeyeon ask.

 

"No. Im done for the day."

 

"Assa! You're coming with us." Taeyeon cheered.

 

"Wait wait! Where?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Just come. We got you." Yuri encourage tiffany. She look at yoona to see her smile.

 

"Alright."

 

 

---

 

 

 

"Really?" Tiffany said sarcastically.

 

"Aw c'mon! We really are gonna come here." Taeyeon said. They're now in front of blinding lights.

 

"On the bright side. You can spend time with us and not some client."

 

"Sure."

 

"Assa!"

 

They're now inside the lounge and taeyeon ordered a bottle of jacks and bacardi gold.

 

"Jeez taeng. You surely want to get wasted." Yoona said as she tend on her bruised lip.

 

"Let me." Tiffany said. 

 

"Thank you. I cant imagine what would've happen if you didnt show up." Tiffany said sincerly.

 

"Nah  i was just at the right place at the right time." Yoona said.

 

"Still. You barely know me and yet you save me. Thank you." Tiffany pecked yoona's lips. A series of wolf whistle and tease came from yuri and taeyeon.

 

"Get a room you too." Taeyeon said.

 

"Yah you midget!" 

 

Drinks were down and the night was still young. 

 

"Fany would you recommend someone for me? I like petite girls with big. I mean big melons." Taeyeon was naughtily wiggling her brows.

 

"I know someone your type but i dont think she's available. Lemme check." Tiffany stood up from yoona's lap and peck her lips.

 

"Yah! What's going on between you two?" Yuri nudged yoona.

 

"Nonthing. I dont know."

 

"Well? What with the kisses and sitting on you lap ?" 

 

"Im just as shock as you. I mean we've kissed before but she's not this clingy." Yoona downed another shot.

 

"You like it though." Yuri teased.

 

"I dont like it!" Yoona said defensively.

 

"Then why didnt you get mad when she kisses you? Sits in you? I know you too well yoong. Im your bestfriend. Do you like her?" Yuri asked seriously.

 

"Well... I. Im not sure you know. Ever since she left me i always thought i wont ever feel like this but with tiffany... i feel comformtable. Like i'm home or something." Yoona said.

 

"You guys look so serious. Watchu talking about?" Tiffany was sitting again on yoona's lap and a ghostly smile appears on yoona's lips. Yuri caught it and gave yoona a thumbs up.

 

 

---

 

"Well? Guys this is my friend sunny lee and she works here too." Tiffany introduce the new face to the trio.

 

"What do you think taeyeon?"  But the midget was busy drooling at sunny. Sunny was wearing a short black tube type dress. (Sorry i dont know whats that called. Lol) And rocking a short blonde hair.

 

Introductions were done and chit chats here and there. A bottle became 2 the 3 then 4 as the night goes by.

 

"Are you okay? You're ing drunk midget." Yuri said when she saw taeyeon dancing at the top of the table.

 

"Shut up blackie! Im just showing sunny my dance moves." Said as she continue to dance.

 

"Is your friends always like that?" Tiffany said to yoona. 

 

"Yeah. I just dont bother to scold them. Its useless thought. They'll get tired." Yoona said as she down another shot. She's a little tipsy. She slowly held tiffany's hand and the latter was shock because the doe eyes dont usually initiate skinship then drops her head into tiffany's shoulder and clise her eyes.

 

"Are you okay yoong?" Tiffany caressed yoona's cheeks worriedly.

 

"I am. Just tired and a little tipsy." Yoona said still with eyes close.

 

Tiffany stare at the doe eyes facial features. And didnt realize she was staring for a long time at the latters lips. Yoona was shock to see tiffany staring at her but decided to close their gap. She didnt even think and just went with her guts.

 

"Yah you two! Get a room!" Yuri said and wink at yoona. Yoona got the signal and whisked tiffany bridal style.

 

 

---

 

 

They got inside a private room upstairs. The two was in a heated kiss when yoona suddenly halted.

 

"Fany i cant dont this." Yoona said and look down on her lap.

 

"What's wrong?" Tiffany held yoona's both cheeks and forced to look at her.

 

"I know you dont sleep with your clients."

 

"But you're not my client. Atleast not tonight." Tiffany said and kissed yoona.

 

"Are you sure about this?" Yoona still asked worriedly.

 

"Are you?" Tiffany returned the question. Yoona kissed tiffany deeply. 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

A short update guys. What do you think? Honestly i really dont know where im going with this fic. Haha thoughts and critism is welcome.

 

Who wants some ? LOL

 

P.s didnt proofread this.

 

 

-jessimylove.©