I Like To Make You Suffer

The Mighty Five II : Save Me

Day 5 - Monday.

2 a.m. (Kris)

Age 3 - Kris' birthday : Ace, The white pirate alpaca with the pink shirt

"Here you go." A white cute alpaca with a black pirate hat and pink shirt was handed to a newly turned 3 year old, that stared at it a bit offended Not at all fond of it. Why would his mother give him a girly toy?

 

"Ew, it's pink. Aji like it." the orange baby pouted and didn't like the gift at all., he rejected it the minute he saw it. He stuck his tongue out to his mother and turned his back to her and plushie that was softly smiling at him. "Don' wan' it." Hyorin crawled around her son so he would face her again. It hurt to get rejected by her own child, she put a lot of thought in buying him this alpaca, knowing Kris would be scared at such a young age of a big dog or a bear. The alpaca looked simply adorable and was one of the least scariest toys she got give a child of 3.

 

Purely disappointed in his mother’s choice by giving him a white alpaca with pink shirt, the pirate hat would do, he kept pushing the orange leader's hands away, rejecting it more. He found it annoying that his mother wanted to push this plushie on him if he himself not liked it. "Mommy put a lot of effort in searching for this one, why don't you give it a chance. We can always make another colored shirt for it." Kris was still pouting and crossed his arms over his chest, a sign he would still reject the toy. Did his mother really not get that he didn't want a cute plushie. Hyorin kept insisting and knew her toddler would give in anytime. With a humpf and scoff coming out of the younger his mouth, he finally took the plushie and put it on the end of his bed. "not for boys" he said and went back to his crane and building blocks. He didn't want to fight or upset his mother anymore that was the only reason he accepted the toy.

 

Kris in general had not a lot of toys. He had a brown teddy bear he didn't like but held it by his side because it was the only plushie he had. Now he had too plushies he didn't like. After 5 nights of staring at the smiling alpaca at the foot of his bed, he gave in. He took his oversized blue scarf and some black rimmed glasses he found in the closet of his father and put it on the alpaca. Hiding the pink shirt for the most of it with the bright high blue scarf. "Pijate hat is cool, now look manly" he mumbled, he put the now more accepted white fluffy alpaca besides him.

 

Although the kid wouldn't admit he started to like the beloved looks the alpaca gave him.


 

The orange leader smiled in his dream. He slowly woke up and felt for his phone he had los somewhere between his blanket. He sat straight in hi bed while feeling his blanket for the phone. Kris illuminated the screen when he finally found it after what seemed a decade, but really just one minute passed. He winced when the bright light met his eyes, not really fond of it when it was pitch black at night. He looked at the hour 3.01 am and sighed and let him fall back in his cushions it was too early to be awake. He reached for Ace and clutched it against him, enjoying the softness the plushie had to offer.

 

Age 4 - Kris' birthday Party for humans and wolves.

"Kris, you're friends are here" Takuya yelled from downstairs. "You better get down here."

 

"Daddy, coming" The soon to be four-year old yelled. He stood up from the ground leaving his blocks spread across the floor, neglected. He reached for his alpaca's paw in his bed and pulled it with him. He was happy to introduce the Mighty Five and his other friends to Ace, he named it that way. "Ace, you gonna meet Ari, Sehun, Luhan, Tao, Nate, Joey and Mira."

 

Kris skipped happily downstairs and was met with a wide smiling Mira at the bottom of the stairs. The girl had blond long curly hair with a side bang. Her hair was accessorized with a light pastel green ribbon with a white flower. Her unique light emerald green eyes (lighter than Sehun's eyes when his wolf side surfaced) that sparkled upon seeing Kris gazing at her. She was gazing back at Kris with a light blush coloring her cheeks. Her hands were on her back hiding something and she swayed on her feet. She had a summer dress on, striped and colored in pastely summer colors.

 

Kris smiled at the little girl when he approached her. Mira revealed what she had behind her back and gave it to her friend. The little orange wolf accepted his present happily when he walked with the girl to the others, he had shyly introduced his white alpaca and Mira had patted Ace lovingly. When they walked into the garden all the children shouted happy birthday to Kris and swamped him with their gifts.

 

When the games began. Mira got the most attention from every boy present. As bratty as Ari was, she huffed when the human girl even got the attention from Sehun and even Luhan. Ari was almost dressed the same as the cute little Mira, except she didn't have the pretty hairband ribbon in her black long flat hair, her dress didn't have a cute striped design but was a cutish salmon pink. Ari stood there pouting at the way Sehun had abandoned her side to play with the beautiful human girl.

 

Joey pouted too, Mira, Nate and Kris were the only friends he had, but he didn't want to make friends with the others, Joey was not the friend making kind of type. He was lucky he met Nate and Mira and later on Kris. Joey was dressed in a white shirt with jeans shorts, he had light brown shaggy curly hair. His eyes where these deep blue ocean eyes he inherit from his mother. Nate, had sunglasses on and had the same kind of styled hair as Joey but except his wasn't curly. He was wearing a striped white blue shirt with jeans shorts. Joey rapidly ran to Nate when he realised Ari was slightly standing closer to him.

 

"Riri?" Luhan asked when he noticed Ari wasn't playing with them, but standing awkwardly at the side lines. Luhan pulled Ari with him where he and Sehun and the rest were all playing together. Kris had introduced them all to Ace but with the attention he had from and for Mira he had placed Ace on the table. Even though Ace was a pirate and would love to play with them, he couldn’t get dirty or Hyorin would get mad and Kris wouldn’t sleep that night.

 

Joey and Nate were playing knight and found some sticks in the garden, pretending to sword fight. Until they bumped against the table where Ace was placed and thought it was a better idea to play pirate with Ace as their captain. The tossed the alpaca around until they caught it at the same time. Seeing they were from a rival pirate ship they fought for Ace as captain. Pulling the white alpaca from side to side, Joey pulling its head, Nate his body. They didn't hear it rip slowly, it wasn't until Kris had yelled out to leave his pirate Ace alone that it happened. Right in front of the eyes of the 4-year old, Ace was decapitated.

 

Ace was ripped in half, the last pull that Nate had performed had a dead penalty. They both got shocked and looked at the piece of Ace they were holding, some of its stuffing flying through the air slowly darted on the ground. Kris yelled and started to cry, running to his stunned friends. Mira and the rest of the Mighty Five looked at what happened. Ace's stuffing was spread over the grass. Kris looked at his ripped plushie and started fuming words to his friends. Hyorin and Takuya came running out of the house to see what the commotion was about. They realized it pretty fast when they saw Kris' eyes changing from his usual dark brown eyes to flashes of orange. Kris was growling at his human friends and slowly changing from his human character to his wolf one. He staggered to his friends ready scratch their eyes out and let his grown wolf nails sink in the helpless bodies of Nate and Joey. Takuya pulled his son away his fuming mad son. The orange toddler was trying to bite his way through his father’s hold. He scratched his nails on his father’s arm when that didn’t work to set him free, he sunk his teeth in the orange leader’s flesh.

 

Hyorin took Mira's hand and the boys' hands, she took them inside the house, the unknowing kids were confused about the happenings. The Mighty Five ready themselves to keep Kris out of the house when he detached his teeth from Takuya’s arm. Forming a wall of 4, even for 4 years olds, they were pretty strong. Takuya released his son who made a run for Tao in a rage because he was closest to the door.

 

Kris sad up in a haste. He looked back at Ace, checking him, to make sure he was alright. Nothing wrong with the alpaca, he could still see the evidence of that day. His mother had repared the white pirate alpaca the best she could. His finger slowly traced the stitches and sighed. The sun was already up.

 

For the Orange leader this wasn't a pleasant dream to start his day with. He missed his school friends and Mira. The last time he saw Mira was over a year ago and it didn't end well. He would’ve loved to see Mira again.

 

Kris' head was full of thoughts and the only one he felt like talking about it was his mother. But he had believed vicious purple princess when she claimed his mother was dead, worst of all the so thoughtlessly and joyously Ari claimed to have killed her. Kris felt a cold shiver ran over his spine and shook it off. He wanted his parents to be here and give him advice on what to do with Luhan and Ari. Cause it seemed Luhan was going down miraculously faster than they had in mind.

 

Luhan was the second strongest in their group, which made it ever so difficult to have number one and two struggling. The orange leader had felt weaker since Ari's arrival, it didn't seem so in the past but he was trying to uphold an image. All he wanted to do was lash out at something in anger and despair. TM5 hadn't been the same as they all hoped for. Being together meant being strong, but he just felt weaker.

 

He heard knocking on his front door and with a huge inhale he searched for his bathrobe and went to the door., expecting the blues or a sane TM5 member but to his surprise it was his only surviving uncle. Yongseok seemed panicked and was frigorously looking around. Searching for something.

 

"Uncle?" he questioned rubbing his eyes.

 

"Kris." a pause came from his uncle. "Did you just wake up? Normally you're wide awake right now" It was like his uncle was blabbing.

 

"Yeah,  I slept in. Bad night. I guess" Kris said. "What's wrong?"

 

Yongseok's eyes were scanning restlessly all over the place. "Inside. Now" The orange alpha let the beta in his house and watched with sleepy eyes how his uncle frantically roamed around the house. Kris stood there, waiting for an explanation on why his uncle seemed out of bounce. He heard his uncle letting out a few relieved breaths, so he went towards him and raised a brow where Yongseok started to speak. "You're safe. What a relief that you are. Takuya would kill me if you're not." Still not understanding what his uncle was rambling about, he just waited for the unfortunate answer. Until certain words came out of the orange beta's mouth "It's back, the thing is back" The leader's eyes widened immensely.

 


 

1 PM

Sehun, can you watch Ari today? I am not feeling well - Kris

 

Hyoyeon heard Sehun's phone buzz on the table and saw the message. A jealous wave took over her and she wasn't about to give up her time with the green alpha and give it to the purple princess again. She was spoiled enough anyway. So she wrote back to Kris.

 

I'll get Luhan to watch her, it'll be fine. - Hyoyeon.

 

Is it safe for Luhan to watch Ari? - Kris.

 

100 % - Hyoyeon.



 

 

Lu, you gotta watch Ari, Kris isn't feeling great today. - Hyoyeon.

 

Wait, what? Why me? Sehun-ah, you know how Ari gets, please you promised me you wouldn’t put me as guard. - Luhan.

 

"Just do it, you spoiled wolf." Hyoyeon murmured. One of the reasons why Hyoyeon would never become a leader, she always let her emotions run her actions. Especially the jealousy part she couldn't control. Her wolf was one of the most jealous ones in their time. But although her jealousy might be the worst part of her it didn't mean she didn't care, it didn't mean she wanted to protect people she loved. Ari may not be her friend right now, nor was Luhan but she had sworn to protect them and she would do that in time.

 

Cause I can't, Tao will end his watch, Jongdae is out, god knows where. - Sehun

 

She typed the message and heard the door behind her, muffling the phone under cushions again, she looked up at who it was. Sehun came into the living room, towel nonchalantly swung over his musky wet blond hair, wearing jeans shorts, a loose white shirt with a few buttons ed and slippers on his feet. His one hand went to grab the towel and he rubbed his hair dry. "Hyo? Have you seen my phone? I need to send the leaders a message, something important." Hyoyeon’s eyes went wide, of course she knew where his phone was. "Hyo? You look like you've seen a ghost. Have you seen my phone or not?"

 

Sehun approached her and put a hand on her shoulder looking her in the eyes. The blue alpha patently relaxed just by his touch. Her jealousy disappearing immediately and she realized she did something terrible. She knew how dangerous and wrong it was to send Luhan after Ari. She knew she had deleted the evidence from her wrongdoing. She just hoped that Luhan didn’t send back anymore otherwise the green leader would be infuriated with her. She nervously pointed at the cushions.

 


 

1.30 PM

"Oh, Why are you here little Red?" Ari looked at him with an amusing smile, while Luhan trembled getting over the doorstep. He wouldn't have been scared of her if he didn't know what he had done to Ari in the past, just to get her attention, but the fact is that he remembered and regretted every single inflicted pain on her. Seeing Ari like this he knew he was in for something this afternoon. Sehun was mad to give him the responsibility to look after Ari. Ari closed the door and skipped past him, it made him shiver. "Wasn't mister pathetic orange one the one with the babysit shift this afternoon? Not that I am complaining" she watched Luhan enter the living room over her shoulder. "I finally get something entertaining to do and now I don't know where to begin. This all came so unexpected." The princess pouted.

 

"Maybe let's start with something you did to Bae, age 15." The purple's pout was long replaced with an evil satisfaction. She went to the couch and motioned Luhan to come sit in front of her. While not wanting, the red leader obeyed the princess. Luhan was reminiscing what he had done to the red protector on that age. He had done so many things and he had let his protectors do so many things to them. Without him noticing Ari had placed herself on his lap, in a somewhat intimate position, that made him gulp. The purple princess was facing him staring in his eyes, as a sparkle of confusing was overpowered by hatred. "Something simple, my little Red. I see you do not remember what you did."

 

Ari's raked through the soft brown locks of Luhan, clutching it at one moment not losing his attention. With a hard pull, she janked his head back. The red leader flinched a bit from the sudden pain. He tried to speak but Ari shushed him. Ari sniffed the air, because the smell spreading was somewhat unfamiliar to her and familiar. As confusion hit her more, she temporarily forgot about her first intentions. "A-Ari ," Luhan stammered, but Ari shushed him again, a bit angrier this time, the grip on his hair tightening.

 

She brought her face closer to Luhan's neck, she sniffed him again, with her wolf senses triggered it was hard not to. But she didn't really need the close proximity. "Why do you have 4 scents lingering on you?" She wasn't happy about it and the more she tried to figure out what they were, the more the red alpha was feeling uncomfortable. She pulled her hand of his hair. "YAH, WHY?" she pushed him back, looking him straight in the eyes searching for the answer. While Luhan had to steady himself from the sudden impact of power against his chest.

 

"I-I don't have .." Luhan was as confused as he looked at Ari's wavering purple eyes.

 

"Yes you do. Little Red. You have your own pine forest, you have Sehun's spring grass field one, even Li's chocolate chip cookies scent." Ari turned soft for one second until the fourth scent triggered her anger again, Luhan could see it in her eyes, it wasn't one that made her calm, he had seen a change when she focused on his and Li's scent but this one, pushed out all the hate again and she couldn't pinpoint what it was. “Who have you been hanging around?” She let out a sigh, "Fine, lie to me pretending you don’t know, your punishment shall be worse than planned." she gave up, all she got was a smell even a dog wouldn’t like, some kind of slimy garbage swamp smell.

 

"Give me your arms little Red." The red leader wanted to say something on her calling him Little Red, but kept his mouth shut. He would make her hate him even more. Without hesitation Luhan felt a pull in his body that automatically stuck out his arms her way, her wicked smile told it all. He normally would fight it although the fear he had when Ari was like this. But it was a matter of pride, he obeyed like it was nothing, it felt strange, almost overpowering. Ari got slowly off his lap showing her claws, inserting them in both his arms and raking them down to his wrist. "Such pure blood, I love it."

 

She looked at his arms and in her eyes, she actually wanted to eat just one piece of him. To her satisfaction the blood dripped down his arms, creating different streams of red rivers. She smiled. She wasn't completely satisfied but it would do for now. Luhan was already healing and that wasn't the purple's plan, so from the moment the wounds closed, she did it again, and then over and over again.

 

This has been going on for hours and Luhan couldn't do anything he was like clustered to the seat. The pain he got was triggering his wolf every time. But he couldn't fight Ari, he would end up feeding her satisfaction even more, that was what she wanted, so he accepted, although acceptance was a big word, the pain over and over again. He wasn't feeling so good, weakened after 3 hours of pain, blood and healing. He was ready to just black out, he lost to much blood by now and his energy was too low to heal the wounds up again, so he let them be.

 

Ari was pleased by that, he wasn't healing anymore, he was feeling the pain ten times more than he gave her.  "Ari, pleaase st-stop" the red leader could only let out a weak cry for help. Ari came up to Luhan to see how he was dealing with it all although she knew that it was bad, he was almost gone, but she didn't like how he didn't fight her. She wanted some action though.

 

"You know, little Red. Every time I rake my nails through your arms, she's fighting." Ari looked in Luhan's dull eyes, he was already losing consciousness. "I don't like it one bit, but she is keeping you all alive"

 

“A-ari” Luhan let out, only in a whisper suffering from energy loss. The purple princess looked at her “prey” as his eyes slowly rolled back. “I… ne-ed…”

 

“Hey hey, stay conscious. I need just one more thing for today.” She put her hands on his face, slowly letting the other side take over, eyes fading from purple to brown and back, but only just lightly. It wasn’t enough for the human side to take over again. Ari slowly caressed Luhan cheeks. Seeing a little sparkle of hope in the others eyes, she softly smiles and tried to say something “Lu --- Little Red, don’t get your hopes up too quick, she’s not ready to let me go, definitely not ready to take over again. Now for that thing I need.” The smile turned in an evil grin and the red leader was harshly pulled forwards. Anxiety filling his eyes. His neck harshly pulled aside giving Ari free access.

 

She put her teeth in his neck, shocking him immensely, “What …You’re…..” He gasped widening his eyes with the sudden adrenaline boost. But he still was to weak to form full sentences. “Not vampire.” She detached her teeth.

 

“OOh I know I am not a vampire but I need on some food today. You just happened to be here. And I don’t feel like going out anymore. But don’t worry, she will still keep me from eating you. God you smell so delicious, if she would just let me have one bite from that smooth blood filled flesh, I would be so satisfied. But I guess blood will have to do for now” After that she reattached her teeth in Luhan’s neck and let the warm blood flow in . When she was done she looked at her playmate for today, feeling more than content. She threw the red alpha’s limp faded body on the couch and went upstairs.

 



 

10 pm

Sehun was walking up and down the room. He was frustrated, it’s been since this morning that he spoke to Luhan but the red leader didn’t reply his messages or calls previously. He got a feeling something was very wrong. They may have lost the ability to feel each other’s pain but they did gain another sort of sixth sense that the other was alright. His stomach was tossing in every wrong direction, it made him feel sick. Luhan was the most reliable friend he’d ever had and it wasn’t because of the legend, it was just his trust in the red alpha, his bond he had with the other male.

 

The green leader grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled it harshly in ten minutes the meeting between the leaders was going to start and no matter how important this meeting was Sehun couldn’t stop thinking about his best friend. He felt triggered at some points, weak at others.

 

He decided to call Baekhyun. He would know where the other alpha was, it was his job to protect Luhan and to know his whereabouts.

 

“Baekhyun, where is Luhan? ” Sehun didn’t want to stall it any longer he couldn’t take the worry much longer. Baekhyun on the other end of the line was curious to why Sehun would call him. Luhan was most of the time with the green one while he was babysitting a broken girl wolf. Li was already asleep to the relief of the beta. He had his hands full with her ever since Luhan left, texting on his phone. He had asked him where he would go but his alpha didn’t seem to hear him. Rushing out to god knows where.

 

“Sehun-shi, i don’t know. I thought he was with you. He gave me a day of to recover from…something” the red beta told Sehun.

 

“So not with you” sehun got even more worried and scared of his presentiment. He started to ponder around again. His hope that Luhan was safe was sinking in his shoes with every single second. “This isn’t good” he whispered mostly to himself.

 

“Sehun-shi what is going on? What isn't good? Where is Luhan?” Baekhyun started to get worried where was his leader if even Sehun was calling him.

 

“You're his protector and you don’t know where he is. You’re useless. You should be by his side 24/7, don’t you get that!? And you call yourself a protector. Selfish, useless. Kyungsoo was so much better than you.” Sehun was on the verge of breakdown. He wouldn’t normally call anyone that, it wasn’t in his nature. Baekhyun became more and more furiated with the alpha’s words. “If Ari gets her hands on him, he wouldn't be able to do anything” he ranted on “But Ari wouldn't kill him. She just wants to play in a very horrific kind of way. It’ll be all your fault if she cracks him. Tao was just lucky we got to him in time, even though Lu is a totally different case, she will not go soft on him. You’re not worth to carry out this job.“ Baekhyun wanted to tell him that Luhan gave him a different job he couldn't talk about and was not only his protector but was now for the time being mostly Li's but he couldn't get a word in between.

 

The green leader was fuming on and on about what his tasks where that he had to be with his leader 24/7 and that he failed and was worthless in these times. Sehun didn’t think for one moment he felt more ill as the time went on, while the red beta was becoming more furious. Then Sehun hung up the phone without a word just an annoyed and furious grunt.

 

Baekhyun was just staring at his phone and was pissed off by the green alpha calling him names, comparing him to his death best friend. He threw the phone on the couch and screamed not only in anger but Kyungsoo’s name kept scarring him, feeding him with grief. He heard the front door open. There stood Eunhyuk, Li’s father with groceries in hand a bit shocked at the actions of the now angry-grief driven red beta.

 

The older male looked at the fuming red beta. “Oh what happened? Did something happen to my Li? “ The red wolf looked at the purple one and tried to calm down without growling. Even though Eunhyuk had the calm exterior, he wouldn't know if he would survive if something happened to his Li after his wife died.

 

“No, there's nothing with Li sir.” Baekhyun answered as self contained and calm as he could. Eunhyuk smiled at him letting out a sigh of relief.

He looked the young adult in the eyes. But was still convinced the young wolf should calm down.

 

“Good good. So why are you upset? Did something happen to anyone else?” Eunhyuk tried to encourage the furious wolf to sedate, it wasn’t good for anyone in these times to give each other even a harder time.

 

“I’m not upset I’m angry, sad. I don't like to be called names when Luhan specifically told me to stay by your daughter's side.” He growled.

 

“Mmm don't take it to heart . You're doing a terrific job, i don't know if i could've handled her on my own.” He cooed the younger. He was so used to Baekhyun being there, he grew a little attached to the young boy. The red wolf looked at the purple one and calmed him for the bigger part of him. Eunhyuk had this calming effect on him. His mood would turned 180° by just being in the presence of the red wolf. He took a big inhale and made eyecontact with the reassuring eyes of Li’s father.

 

“You need help sir? Are there anymore groceries in the car?” He asked. Since the battle they weren't in rival packs anymore. So Baekhyun helped the old man more than fight him, things really did change in the last two months.

 

“Yeah, just two.” Eunhyuk nodded towards the door.

 

“I’ll get them for you”


 

“This is so much better then the rivalry” Eunhyuk let out a sigh. “We should’ve worked together sooner.”

 

Baekhyun nodded and went back to get the rest of the bags but not before hearing the next few words coming out of the man’s mouth.

 

“There wasn’t a marriage contract to begin with. I don’t know why Kyu and Minhyuk held on to a fake one.”

 



Ari approached the sleeping boy on the couch. She carried a platter with food and a glass of juice. To strengthen the other alpha’s power. Ari was cruel but still had a sense of compassion and also her submitting source she liked to keep alive had a role to play.