I'll Stay and Play with you

The Mighty Five II : Save Me

CHAPTER I

"I'll Stay and Play With You"

 

(TM5: THE BATTLE vampire vs wolf WAS APRIL 20th)

Day 1 - Thursday night (JUNE 19th)

 

The newly promoted Red leader picked up a photo that had always been in a frame on his bed stand. A photo, they had six copies of. One for each color of the packs. For the sixth one the parents didn't really know why the kids needed six copies. Ari had always held the spare one, untill they wrote their secret book "The Blue Prince Survivor". A picture taken before it all happens and was full of happy memories, the happiest they were. A picture of five little six year olds sitting around a campfire. He laid down on his bed and looked at the picture, it reminded him of better times, yet the one person he really missed was smiling at another. At times like these the red leader started going back down on memorylane.

 

FLASHBACK

TM5 - 6 year olds.

"RIRI, come back here" a six-year old Luhan yelled at the six-year old Ari. It was during summer break and the 5 leader couples of the packs had planned a camping vacation by the lake, although it wasn't far for the red and purple pack, it was away from the humans who didn't know supernatural creatures existed. No one came here in august even though it was so pretty, the lake reflecting the sunlight on the soft waves, which made it seem magical sparkling water. The trees were still green, the earthy paths was filled with summery flowers and plants that covered the brown earthy bottom.

 

Ari had stuck out her tongue. "NO, you mean." and ran to her one and only savior Sehun, who was playing by the lake with Tao and Kris creating a whole empire of earth castles and water ways. When the purple princess sat next to Sehun and clutched her little hands around his arms, Luhan growled. "HUNNIE SAVE ME, Lu is being mean." she shouted in his ears, Sehun got mad, she made him mess up his earth castle. But he couldn't stay mad at her long and patted her head. The princess smiled as her knight pat her head softly reassuring her she would be saved from the big/ small bad wolf.

 

Luhan plumped down next to Kris, "I just wanted to show RiRi a bug" He murmured with a pout on his face, he only wanted to play with the girl. But it seemed like she preferred others above him and it made him sad and angry at the same time. He decided he should help Kris with making his tunnel. Tao was getting little buckets of water from the lake, to pour in the water ways after they were done.

 

While they were busy, all the grown ups, Kyuhyun, Bom, Minhyuk, Yewon, Takuya, Hyorin, Changmin and Taeyang, were watching their children play. Happily taking pictures of their children to have memories later in the future. But not only from their children as young parents (in their late twenties) they all were messing around taking pictures with each other. When evening fell, they prepared dinner for their younglings. It soon darkened and evening fell, they made two campfires, a small one for the pups and a bigger one for themselves.

 

Luhan was still trying to play with Ari and he was trying to get her attention by bugging her with throwing leaves at her, pulling her hair, ... . But by doing that he pulled just a tad to hard and she started crying and went away from him to the opposite side to Sehun. She told him what the red prince had done, the green prince became her shield again.

 

"Mo--oooomm, Can we eat the marshmallows we brought?" Sehun had turned around and looked at his mother.

"Okay, but take someone with you, do not go alone to the parking lot." Sehun nodded and stood up, got the keys from Taeyang's car out of the tent.

"Come on Lu." Luhan stood up and together they went on the trail to the parking lot to get the marshmallows out of the greens' car. Offcourse no dangers were spotted except for a bat or an owl, but that were hardly dangers for the young pups. 

 

"Kris, let's get some sticks to put the marshmallows on" the little yellow prince was already pulling the sleeve of the orange.

"Tao It's dark out there, I'm scared, I'm not going."

"Scaredy pants" Tao mocked Kris which almost made him cry but he pulled himself together and went with Tao.

"YAH, Tao" Changmin yelled after his son, who turned around. "Just stay in a range of 10 metres okay." Tao nodded and took Kris' hand happily skipping the forest in.

 

When the children  were all back around the campfire, Sehun took Ari's stick that Kris had given her and put a white fluffy marshmallow on it, he held the stick for her, while she leaned her head against his shoulders. The Mighty Five were always the happiest when they were together like this. But after that trip Luhan refused to call Ari, Riri again for some obvious reason.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

He put the picture back and let out a sigh. Those were the good times, without trouble, without all the dangers. It was the last time they were truly happy like that. But it wouldn't be like that anymore, times had changed and everyone changed and were less carefree.

 

 


 

Day 2 - friday night

On this cold night, on Ari's birthday in june, there was a newly turned 18 year old standing in the cabin kitchen. She had short black messy hair, dressed in a y but playful short black dress and leather jacket, high black fancy heels. She was making herself treats, human treats as she liked to call them. She heard the cabin door opening and like as if it was nothing she walked out of the kitchen with the plate of snacks in her hands. "Hi" she said to the boy who just walked in, who was staring at her like he had seen a ghost. She walked passed the dining table and made herself comfortable in the sofa, putting the plate on the little glass table and kicked of her heels. She laid down in the sofa, took a treat and ate it. "Want some?" She took the plate and held it in the air. "No? Well more for me than".

 

It'd been around 2 months since they even let the name roll over their tongues. But Ari's birthday was nearing and Luhan felt agitated like something was about to happen and he wasn't going to like it. It wasn't easy nowadays since the 4 left of the M5 were leaders now and they heard Jongdae's story, the leaders weren't found yet, but they somehow felt they were alive. Luhan wanted to get away from the stress Henry, who was crowned leader of the purple pack, gave him. It was all new to the boy and he had the care of Minsoo, the little boy of Sungmin and Sunny. 

 

The red leader just had to get away. He couldn't even concentrate, he wasn't ashamed anymore to admit he missed Ari. Luhan had loved to mess with her because he knew exactly how she felt. Now he has to just solve problems not for only his pack but for the purples as well. Sehun was always with Hyoyeon and god knows where the other 3 were. Kris probably with the one person that remained of the orange pack, his youngest uncle Yongseok. Tao with Jongdae probably figuring out new tracking systems, they were good at that although Jongdae has been bad at noticing when wolves were around him. But he learned some of Tao's tricks to track wolves.

 

But on this cold sad summery night Luhan could only think about one thing, one person, Ari. She would turn 18 today, the last one of the Mighty Five who would turn 18 and he had no idea where she was, his pleadings to comeback through the connections were heard but not responded or at least he thought so, Luhan had exhausted himself many times to try and switch from bodies to see where she was but it wouldn't work. He nearly killed himself, if it wasn't for Sehun kicking him back to reality, literally. But Luhan needed to be alone right now and the only places where he could do that was either the cave in the mountains, the cabin or the lake. 

 

He stood in front of the cabin, it was strange that there were lights on. No one had told him they would come to the cabin tonight. He slowly walked the three stairs to the front door and turned the door handle. He opened the door and saw a young woman entering the living room from the kitchen with a plate in her hands, something was familiar about her, she had short black hair, the girl was wearing a black dress with vest and high heels. With a short greeting she walked past him. Luhan would recognise that voice anywhere and from anything even when her scent wouldn't betray her. He stood their nailed to the ground with open mouth staring at the girl, who was saying things he couldn't comprehend at the moment, he didn't process it. The only thing that came out was a stutter with one name. "A-Ari?" He still couldn't believe his eyes.

 

She nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders and said "What? A girl can't treat herself on her own birthday. This is delicious by the way, she could have been a little more juicier. You sure you don't want one."

 

When Luhan came to his senses with the strange remark the purple princess made but there wouldn't seem to come anything out of his mouth rather than a "Where have you been?" Ari, Cabin, now. Luhan said through the connection and this without hesistation this time.

 

"I heard that" Ari said in a not so pleased voice and was in a nick of time in front of Luhan pinning him to the wall. Eyes shining bright purple. A feature the Red leader hadn't noticed at first. Luhan let out a gasp seeing her eyes. "Well, well little Red wants our friends to know I am here. Ever thought I don't want to be found." Ari looked in the scared eyes of Luhan. "You seem scared, Red. If you know what I can do to you right now, you would definitely be scared. You made a mistake just now, you realize that, don't you? But lets see what happens when they find me. I guess poor little me can't escape now, can I? Then again, who's going to stop me even the old leaders couldn't." She smirked evily and kicked Luhan right in his balls. "Did that hurt?" She asked mischieviously innocent, seeing Luhan wince from the pain, but was hanging in there as strong as he could. "Ooh well, they'll find me sooner or later better finish my treats while I can." She went back to the sofa, Luhan slided down the wall in pain. "OOh be a dear and clean up the kitchen, It's a mess." She waved him away like he was some kind of slave of to do his duty. "Bring me some water when you're done, I'm kinda thirsty."

 

Luhan looked at Ari, this wasn't the same Ari who he knew his whole life. He growled angrily of the pain and the way she talked to him but was even more surprised at the blood display in the kitchen. What in the world?  "Ari" Luhan said shocked to himself "What have you done? What happened to you?" Every where the red leader looked he saw blood, it was even dripping of the cabins. Handprints were on the cabins, it was like someone had fought for their life in here. Luhan swiped his fingers over it, and brought it to his nose and smelled it. Humanblood. Luhan's eyes widened. How was this even possible. He was the bloodthirsty one yet he hadn't touched any blood except for Li's since the battle. Luhan took his phone and messaged to everyone to come through the kitchen and not take Li or Baekhyun with them. This wasn't a display Li nor Baekhyun would like to see. Even Luhan was freaked out what was left over of Ari's actions.

 

5 minutes later, Sehun and Hyoyeon came in through the kitchen door. Luhan had just pulled some hair out of the kitchen sink. Although they had seen alot in battle, this grosed him out for some reason. Sehun and Hyoyeon looked at Luhan not understanding why he was standing there with a cloth of hair in his hand. "Not mine" Luhan said and motioned to the living room. 

 

"Ari's?" they both asked shocked, for Hyoyeon who hadn't met Ari properly she couldn't really think about her as a sweet girl, now although Sehun had told many stories about Ari, she just didn't see it now. The red alpha just nodded. Kris, Tao and Jongdae just came running, while Kris' disgusted face said it all when they entered the kitchen. Sehun went to look in the living room and saw the purple princess laying on the sofa with her back to the kitchen.

 

"Don't use the connection, she can still hear us through that." Luhan whispered throwing away the hair.

 

"I still have ears" Ari said from the sofa "and where's my water?" Ari demanded. Tao shuddered at the tone of voice. Her tone had never been this dominant even when she was a little kid and wanted attention from Sehun. Ari stood up and walked to the kitchen where everyone was. "I thought I told you to clean it up. Why is it not clean yet." She had her eyes on Luhan who still didn't really know what to do, Ari just slapped him in his face, his cheek had a red handprint on it. "useless" Ari huffed.  then she noticed someone else. "Sehun-ah." Ari's voice lifted in joy and she hugged Sehun, much to the disapproval from Hyoyeon. Sehun just stood there, just like Luhan and the rest stunned by her actions, Ari's hug became tighter and she fastly whispered into the green leader's ear "Hunnie save me" Sehun pulled back and looked at Ari's eyes for a second, within the purple there was a flicker of brown. But it disappeared as quickly as it came.

 

An evil smirk was plastered on Ari's face again. She looked at everyone standing there, her eyes stood still on Kris. "Ooh, Kris-ie, I saw your mother. How should I say this, she was alive until she saw me. I couldn't help myself, she looked so delicious better then this one. So much more hard-bitten than the humantreats" Kris' eyes widened, did Ari just admit to killing his mother and even eating her. Ari shrugged her shoulders "It was kinda sad though." Ari said trying to sound compasionate. "She was screaming, lovely scream by the way, but she was screaming for you or your father, I forgot who it was. Aunt Hyorin .... Lovely woman, really strong willed too, tasted delicious. She was strong but she couldn''t handl...."

 

Kris had enough of hearing how Ari devoured his mother. He was getting mad, how could she have murdered her own aunt, his mother. Kris charged at Ari, but was held by Jongdae an inch away from Ari. Ari laughed and tapped his nose. "You should see your faces, Kris-ie you should say thank you to the blue prince there." She pointed at Jongdae. "He just saved your pityful weak life. Because that's what you are, the weakist of the Mighty Five." Kris growled. Ari boredly studied her nails and went back. "Well I guess I'm going to sleep, I will not get my water anyways if it were for this snail. I'm going back to traveling. tomorrow. I guess this will be goodnight and goodbye."

 

Ari walked away, up the stairs to her room in the cabin.

 

Hyoyeon joined Sehun's side again, still upset by Ari's actions. Kris who still was in the strong arms of Jongdae wiggled him out. But stayed still hanging his head low. "I don't know what happened." He started to break the silence, heaving his head up. "But if I see her like that again, I'll kill the girl and not only for my mother" He turned around and slammed the door of the kitchen behind him. They all jumped at the loud clash. "I'm going after him. See that he doesn't do anything he's going to regret later." Tao said, they all nodded and he followed Kris the forest in.

 

"I'll clean the rest of this person, who ever it was." Jongdae took over from Luhan cleaning the kitchen, wiping every speck of blood away.

 

"We should ask Li to keep an eye on Ari." Sehun proposed but Luhan shook his head frequently. "What? Li is still her protector. I doubt she's going to ...."

 

"No" Luhan said sternly "Li is out of the question at the moment." Sehun crooked an eyebrow, he didn't know why Li was out of the question. The red alpha sighed feeling the pressure of answering questions. He had told Baekhyun a monh before when Li was doing better and less suicidal the last few weeks she has changed and became suicidal again.

 

"Why?" Sehun asked not understanding.

 

"Just because." Luhan said determinetly. "Li is and will be kept out of this situation." Luhan was the only one who knew Li's secret right now and now was not the time to spill it. Not with Ari like this in the neighbourhood.

 

"Come on Lu, we need all the help we can get." Sehun imposed the situation.

 

Luhan let out a deep sigh and said the only thing he could right now without spilling the secret. "Li's suicidal because of the war. She has to be kept away from that Ari. it's already tough to keep her alive. So leave her out of it."

 

"Waw, Luhan, never thought you would be concerned about a purple wolf. Even protect one without it being Ari." Sehun said a bit shocked about Luhan's behaviour.

 

"Yeah, well it is not like it has been a choice, it is a must. If one more person dies on my watch I'm going to kill myself."

 

"God, Luhan" Hyoyeon came in between. "Calm down, we will keep Li out of this if you fancy her so much."

 

"What's that got to do with it, and who said I liked her." Luhan bit back. "Ugh I'm going to my room upstairs and see to it that Ari doesn't leave in the morning." He pushed passed Sehun and climbed the stairs to the first floor.

 

After cleaning up of the remains of what used to be a human, Sehun, Hyoyeon and Jongdae decided it was best to leave the cabin, although Sehun would rather stay there, you never know what could happen. And with Luhan on his own with Ari like that, it would not be easy.

 

 

Day 3 - Saturday.

Luhan opened his eyes to the bright sunlight ray that was burning right in his face. His eyes fluttered, they had to get used to the light. He sat up while sighing, rubbing his eyes in the process. He examined his room in the cabin and wanted what happened yesterday to be all a dream. Ari couldn't be like that. It wasn't in her character to be like that. Yet Luhan himself had changed over battle. He wasn't that bloodthirsty anymore and all he wanted was for Ari to return. He got up slowly, removing the blankets and took his clothes, except for his boxers he was wearing, from the nearby chair.

 

After that he stood up and went to the hallway. It was dead silent in the cabin, maybe he had dreamt it, that Ari was here. Well a dream would've been something sweet, last night wasn't. He walked up to Ari's room and opened the door just a crack to see if anyone was in there. The red wolf's eyes widened, it seemed like no one had been in there, not even the bedspread was wringled. Everything else was neat. Luhan ruffled his hair out of confusing, he was almost certain he hadn't dreamt it. Would she have fled? Just now when she came back.

 

The red leaders mind was clouded with all kinds of weary thoughts. He didn't know anymore. A little to his disapointment he let his eyes down and went downstairs. Descending the stairs he heard some ruckus in the kitchen, he hurried and opened the door although if he knew what he would find behind it, he never would have opened that door. 

 

Ari had woken up pretty early in the morning. She needed a morning run and some snacks. She had been running around the misty morning forest but had just find a bunny, she had mislead the poor animal into thinking she was sweet. The bunny tried hopping away in fear but it couldn't wolf teeth were plunged in his neck and soon it was bitten to death.

 

Instead of keeping the snack for herself she intended to share the animal in . Returning in her black purple eyed wolf form and a little disapointed no one went for a morning run in the forest, she returned to the cabin, taking the backdoor of the kitchen to enter the house. With her wolf hearing she could hear Luhan had awaken. The nice creature that she was, she was going to make him some breakfast. She decided to play a little game with her company, it had been so long that someone was so close to her, and she didn't even kill the person.

 

While transforming back into her human form, she had seen a towel hung over the chair's back. She tightened it around her body and was ready to chop of the bunny's head. Holding the butcher knife in the air, she heard the click of the closed door. When Luhan came in to her vision, she actually didn't need to see him, his pine forest scent made him obvious. It tickled her senses. She let the knife fall and seperated the head from the animals body. Ari's lips curved upwards, in a grin.

 

Eventhough Luhan was used to this sort of display, he wasn't used to seeing it from Ari. "Now, my dear little Red." Her voice brought his attention from the disimbodied bunny to Ari, who had left the bunny and the knife and was now walking in his direction. He wisely did a few steps backwards when she came too close. The corner of the dining table came in contact with his back and punctured in it. Ari still had her purple eyes and an evil grin directed to him. It wasn't because he was scared of her, it was what she could do to him in her state.

 

He was trapped, the purple alpha made her way to Luhan fast when she noticed. At one point even though Luhan wanted to move and had the time to, he couldn't. Ari had this certain smell around her that drew him in, it hadn't had the strong effect that it had on humans, but the red leader certainly couldn't resist it. Drawn in by the sweet perfume Ari took her chance, caressed his face with her left hand slowly bringing him closer. The purple princess' lips touched his ears and whispered slowly "Let me do the things you've done to me and my friends." Her hand was now tangled in his brown hair and grabbed it harshly, pulling it. The red alpha could feel her almost pulling out the roots of his hair she was holdding. She went back to look into Luhan's brown eyes, adding a litle something to her sentence. "But ten times worse. Let's start now, shall we?" She again gave a hard tuck that made him flinch. To Ari's satisfaction she could see he got some pain from it, but it wasn't enough to please her fully just yet.

 

After Ari disappeared into the kitchen, the red alpha leader took a few intakes of breath. He stood there listening with his wolf hearing to her devouring that bunny, well half of it she really intended to give the other half to the red. Everything he'd done to her?  Hairpulling was the first thing he ever done to her, to attract her attention, because Sehun always got it. But the very first time Luhan pulled her hair had been an accident. He had lost his balance and grabbed the first thing that was near him. Coincidental it had been her hair, but he was young and they were like 3 years old. It happened in kindergarden.

 

The Red shook his head, coming out of his slightly dazed state. Ari's scent had warn of or at least that seductive sweet perfume she gave of. Her other scent was still as strong with her nearby. He cursed himself to already have been struck with it two times and two times he hadn't fought it of. Ari came back from the kitchen and smiled at him, he didn't trust it. She came up close to him and started fumbling with the hem of his white hoodie. "I've seen you eyeing my body, don't think I haven't noticed." Her hand pushed the bottom of his hoodie up, Luhan didn't want to be helpless but he was still overwhelmed by everything and also that weird pleasing perfume was back. He let her do her thing. Ari knew what she was doing, she slowly lifted it upwards. "You liked it, didn't you?" Luhan gulped and just stared blankly in her purple eyes. The towel around her body had loosened and if she moved it would come of. "I just love this hoodie you are wearing. May I have it?" 

 

Luhan started to fight the seductive smell and woke up, pushing his hoodie back down, it was alreay half way up his upperbody. It surprised Ari a bit, that he could slightly withstand her aroma. "Go get your own cloths." He suddenly retorted. He had noticed the towel was a little to small for her body and he wasn't complaining about it, but in situations as these, cloths were necessary.

 

Ari pouted, trying to win him over by cuteness. But when she noticed it wouldn't work, curved upwards. "Oh my little red found his voice, and feisty all together. I like it." She looked in his brown orbs. "I'll stay and play with you, than after that I will kill you. But I still want that hoodie." Her perfume may have worn off, but she knew she didn't need it right now. 

 

Luhan lifted his white hoodie over his head, and tugged his shirt back down. "Fine. Here." Removing her hands from him all together and throw her the hoodie. He turned around and with a reasuring she wasn't going to leave he stepped in the kitchend so she couldd put his hoodie on or go get some of her own cloths. He was alreay glad, Ari had some control on who she killed and who not, even though she was just playing her victims. He hadn't had that control, nor had Joonmyun had it. But somehow Ari could not kill someone infront of her.

 

For the rest of the day Luhan hadn't seen Ari. He hadn't been with her, they took turns, but Ari escaped somehow. She miraculously appeared in the evening again in her own house.



 

A/N : Ugh, I could've done better for this first chapter but yeah here it is. It's been a while though. I've been writing on this over the summer and searching for a job meanwhile doing volunteer work, + I'm a judge in this award competion and I have to read like SOOOO many stories, I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish it. So I've been quite busy. So yeah enough about that here you go and I will be uploading but I have no uploading sheme so it will be sporadic ^^.

(October 18th, 2016)