Chapter 1

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*the ones in caps and bold are your thoughts*

 

"Bye Mr Kim, see you tomorrow!" you waved to Mr Kim, who was my manager, as you pushed open the door of the pizza restaurant you are working at. "See you tomorrow, (YOUR NAME)! Get home safely!" you bowed as you exit the restaurant.

Today was such a busy day and you felt that you almost died during the peak hours. Fortunately, your apartment is a 15 mins walk from your workplace.

"oh crap..." you mumbled as it started raining really heavy and you did not have an umbrella with you. You looked around hoping to find a shelter but there wasn't any.. And what made it worst was that there is no available taxi. You looked like a lost puppy standing in the rain and getting really soaked by the rain. "Should I run home??" you thought in your head as you shivered and bit your lower lips.

A few seconds later, there is an umbrella above your head, preventing the raindrops from falling on you. You were confused and turned your body, which you knocked into a guy. "Omg, I'm sorry!" You bowed and tilted your head up, finding yourself looking at a handsome looking guy with light brown hair.

Your face went like this o_o and your brain was screaming "OMG HE IS SO HANDSOME" You were blushing (but lucky he didn't notice, hopefully??) and you managed to bring your soul back into your body after staring at him for 5 seconds. "Did I scared you? Erm, do you want to share the umbrella with me? It's raining quite heavily...." omg his voice is so sweet and you snapped back into reality.

"Yeah, if that's fine with you.." you grabbed your cell phone tighter as your heart was beating so fast. He nodded his head and asked you where you are heading. You told him that you are heading home which was beside the library. "I stay at that block too!" "Really?? Wow, this is such a coincidence!"

He noticed that your right shoulder was getting soaked and he moved the umbrella closer to you. His action melted your heart... As both of us started to walk towards your apartment, he introduced himself, "My name is Baekhyun, nice to meet you!" and flashed a smile which resembles a rectangle which made you giggled. "Nice to meet you too, Baekhyun-ssi, I'm (YOUR NAME)." Both of you had a great time chatting and found out that both of you have the same preference in many different things.

"OMG STOP SMILING PLEASE OPPA, YOUR SMILE IS MAKING MY HEART BEAT FASTER AND FASTER..." your heart is killing you slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter