Revenant

A Rapper's Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Contains swear words

You have been warned

 

JIHO’S POV

Jinwoo already went home. He felt his heart empty again. He looked at the clock that was ticking 10.32… he hasn’t have any agenda today so he decided to clean up his apartment, and taking care of Doodle. He really need his owner attention. He cleaned the whole apartment, from living room, kitchen and then his bedroom. Living alone is a common thing to him because he left his home for pursuing his career. He did all the course alone, he didn’t need a maid at all because he was a clean freak.

He took off the linens on his bed and he found something that not his, Jinwoo’s phone.

He took it right away and thinking why did he so clumsy…. He left a deep sigh and decided to bring it back to Jinwoo after shower.

He finished his shower and preparing to go out. He thought maybe he stopped by at supermarket first then went to Jinwoo. He need some food and necessity supplies. He rushed to his car and ignited it….he went first to the supermarket and buy some things.

He bought fruits, milk, cereals, dog food, shampoo, liquid soap, and of course EasyPancake.

He put the groceries on the trunk and ready to go to Jinwoo’s.

He arrived at he knew that Mino’s there because he found Mino’s car already parked in front of their house. He stuffed the phone at his pocket and reached the front door.

Okay,,, act normal. He spoke to himself.

 

Ding dong

 

he pressed the bell …No answered he was about to press the bell once more but he heard a sound from inside.

Ding dong He pressed again, he became so worried, he heard something again, more like a scream so he bargained and he couldn’t believe his eyes.

There was Mino, he sat on Jinwoo’s stomach, he was shaking Jinwoo’s and Jinwoo was groaned, rubbing his cheek.

 

“THE HELL…” He said and he jumped to Mino. He took Mino’s by his collar and landed his punch on Mino’s face.

“BASTARD! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?” He screamed at Mino’s face and punched him again. Mino was groaned try not to resisted at this condition he just smile at Jiho

“Hyung, How does he taste? I bet he was a so good at bed last night” He spated. That made Jiho’s blood boiling hard.

“YOU!!!!” He punched Mino again. This time Mino tried to fight back and he threw his fist on Jiho’s temple. They were still fighting, throwing each other’s face, swearing a lot , Jinwoo looked at those horrible view, He stood up and tried to separate them. He went in the middle of the bustling scene, reaching Mino’s arm but Mino pushed him so hard, Jinwoo lost his balance and his head bumped to the edge of the table. Jinwoo groaned so loud which that wasn’t a good sign. Jiho’s widened his eyes

“No” he whispered, he looked at Mino and he punched him with all his might till the younger knocked down and fell on the floor

 

He rushed to Jinwoo and saw there was a blood streaming down from his temple. He was so terrified that time so with no hesitation he carried Jinwoo out from his house, he carried him to his car as he saw Jinwoo already lost his consciousness.

“Stay with me” he drove away leaving the house. He drove so fast to the nearest clinic

“Ji..Jiho” he heard Jinwoo’s groaned. He looked at the rearview mirror Jinwoo is awake. He felt little relieved.

“Jinwoo, don’t speak. We will go to nearest clinic” he said, he ddidn;t want Jinwoo to passed again.

“I…i..am sorry” He said

“What are you--- … Can you just shut up? I just want you to be safe.” He said to Jinwoo. They arrived at the clinic and greeted by some nurse. They brought Jinwoo to the emergency room.

30 minutes passed and Jiho couldn’t wait for the examination’s result. The doctor went out and he met him.

 

“Are you Mr.Kim's family?”

 

“No…but I am his close friend, I brought him here, so…?”He asked worrily.

 

“Mr. Kim is fine. However, we need to stitch the wound on his right temple but in total he can go home he just needs some post traumatic medicine. He need total bed rest till he back on his routine he also need some vitamins to gain his energy. He needs to be in a safe place”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter