Party #1

A Rapper's Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINWOO’S POV

 

“No…. I don’t want Undercut” TaeHyun groaned to the stylist. He asked for some advice to the expert but unfortunately, they said to TaeHyun he should follow the latest trend of western style which is he thinks that did not fit his profile. Jinwoo just laughed facing the scene in front of him. The styles appears to shaved his back hair and it turned to a really short cut.

“But TaeHyun-ssi, I can guarantee you will look amazing with that style” Dan Soo-Hyung explained, he was the expert of man’s haircut. We know him for the one who always styling TOP-hyung hair. He was also the one who styled JayPark-sunbaenim.

“DanSoo-hyungggg, please anything but not Undercut. It will become so masculine to me and he will not like it.” Jinwoo gasped at what he said. “I mean, my fans” he corrected. Dansoo-hyung did not pay attention because he is busy with the shaver and TaeHyun terrified when he saw his back hair is falling down to the black cape. I guess his inner diva is working now as he whined like a girl also he became such a cry baby.

“Okay….okay, we will figure out” He patted TaeHyun shoulder and adjust the cape. He reach TaeHyun bangs and comb it upside. TaeHyun just closed his eyesbut he trusted DanSoo-hyung, so was I. After the drama, I looked at my phone, no messages, just some SNS notification and a line message from Ji Ho.

 

Zzzico: Jinwoo-hyung, what should I wear : (

He chuckled when he read the message, he did not expect that Ji Ho will come out with this question.

Xxxjinww: Maybe a red trouser, a yellow shirt with some blue pattern.kekekeke
xxxjinww: and white oxford shoes…kekekekek

He laughed at his respond, he knew Ji Ho will shocked when reading Jinwoo’s line message,

Zzzico: hyung
zzzico:…..
zzzico: Are you trying to make me look like a Rainbow cake?
zzzico: -___-

He almost fell on the floor when he was laughing, Rainbow Cake? Really? As jinwoo imagined those things to his mind, he typed again.

Xxxjinww: You will look cute!

At the moment he replied

Zzzico: I don’t think that I could surpass your cuteness.

Jinwoo blused at his answer and could not think straight. Ji Ho thinks I am cute? He asked to himself.

Xxxjinww: hmmm….
xxxjinww: maybe tux and gray plain shirt. It suits you…

Zzzico: Lucky, I have one. Thanks hyung~

Xxxjinww: don’t be late~~~

 

He closed the line app. When he noticed a pair of eyes were glaring at him…..

 

“Someone is in a good mood” TaeHyun smirked giving Jinwoo a chill on his neck. His face suddenly became red, as red as cherry. He tried to flipped the conversation as he saw TaeHyun’s new hair

 

“Your hair…look fabulous” He said going to the mirror while TaeHyun was fixing his bangs.

 

“I kinda like it, my bangs, it was different than before, Dansoo-hyung said I should swept it to the left.” He fixed his black shiny hair and his look was amazing, TaeHyun too got a milky soft skin, his neck was longer than Jinwoo and his hair was volumed that were the reason why Jinwoo adored his friend.

 

“Yes, you did not look masculine, he’s definitely will like you even more… I mean look at this y bangs!” Jinwoo helped him to styled his bangs. His bangs are so long, touching his cheek and he got layers at the back, Dansoo-hyung was sure one of the best hairstylist in the city, he knew people face type and features.

 

TaeHyun went to cashier to pay his service and they both thanking DanSoo-hyung and left the BarberShop.

 

“So? What’s next? Don’t you have anything to buy?” Taehyun asked and Jinwoo just nodded

 

“I..i need new formal outfit” TaeHyun crooked his eyebrow because he knew that Jinwoo is not a big fan of formal outfit. He was a boy next door type like his clothes always basic one.

 

“Really?” He was making sure that Jinwoo was not kidding that time and the older just nodded at him “I need some turtle neck ” he said without looking directly at TaeHyun. Of course TaeHyun surprised, he knew that Jinwoo also not a big fan of turtle neck because last time Jinwoo whined at the turtle neck costume, he said it will make him look so small. He suspicious about Why on earth his hyung looking for a turtle neck? then He recall some memories, he remembered Jinwoo’s bruises. And he was right. It was the reason.

 

They arrived at a boutique that only sale Men’s outfit and accessories. Jinwoo have never bought some formal outfit before, so he trusted TaeHyun to help him. As they entered the store, the shopkeeper greet them with a big smile on her face.

 

“Taehyun-ssi welcome back, Are you looking for anything particular?”

 

“Eun Ji-noona, I am here to find some turtle neck, I guess you have some new stock right? Because last time I was looking for the same item and you said new stock will be coming this month” I guess this is TaeHyun favorite shop because look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter