Witness

A Rapper's Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As Jinwoo finished his change, Ji ho just pacing in front of his bedroom door, convinced himself that the bruises was not real. His mind keep wondering that what’s happening with Jinwoo? Did someone beat him up? Did he make a mistake ? Did someone chasing after him? Terrible scenarios that crossed his mind that day.

“Ji Ho, I am done” he turned around and saw Jinwoo in his favorite t-shirt, he is so perfect, always be.

 

“Yah! Hyung you scared me” he forced a fake smile. “Anyway, the reason why I am here that…I am giving you this” he reached an envelope in is backpack and gave it to JI Ho.

Ji ho took it and it seemed an invitation. He could see a YG label at the top of the paper.

 

“It is Mino’s party for tomorrow night.” He smiled. He remembered when Mino said to his hyung that he is going to make a solo mini album, he did not expect that it happened so fast. He knew that Mino really work his off to launch this album, he asked Ji Ho for advice, sometimes.

 

“Mino wants the invitation to be spread without using email or through SNS, he want it to be classic” Jinwoo laughed as he tied his shoe lace, he is about to go, he got a lot to do that day.

 

“Wow, that kid is fast. I could not believe that he complete his songs over night.” He scratched his head as watching Jinwoo stuffed his dirty t-shirt to his bag. “Yah! Hyung, let me wash that” he grabbed his hyung t-shirt at the older began pouting at him. “Make sure the color will be back to normal, iff it won’t this will be mine” he teased as Jinwoo knew that that is Ji Ho favorite t-shirt. “Okay…I will” he led jinwoo to his front door.

 

“Make sure you are there on time Ji Ho-yah!” he caressed Ji Ho blond bangs. Jinwoo always do this when he about to leave Ji Ho

 

“Okey Dokey” he smiled

 

“Goodbye, don’t forget feed Doodle” he slammed the door gently.

 

He let out the deep sigh as he knew he will be alone without his hyung. He missed his hyung presence on his cold apartment. Jinwoo used to dropped by at least twice a week to his place…before he dates Mino… that’s the reason why Jinwoo knew his apartment password. They always spend their time singing and petting doodle. Jinwoo admires how Zico loves to read so sometimes Jinwoo dropped by to borrowed some books. Then he grabbed his hyung’s t-shirt… he looked at the coffee stains that stained on the t-shirt. He did not bother about the dirty laundry, what’s bothering him more was the bruise on his face and the marks that stained his hyung’s body.

 

JINWOO *POV

 

The day passed so fast as he come back to his apartment. He felt so tired because he was going to all over Seoul to distribute the invitation. He went to Big Bang member’s apartments, 2NE1, iKon, Uniq, and of course Zico. He remembered his best friend, he said it’s been a long time since I visited the weirdo. He remembered all the time he spent with Ji Ho, how they met for the first time, when they are become closer and finally a best friend. Then he hhis bottom lips he realized that Ji Ho are never changes, how Ji Ho spacing out when he saw his face, how gentle he is and how he could make him laugh effortlessly. He chuckled when he remember how clumsy Ji ho is and he is never changed. He locked the door as he going to bedroom.

 

He flinched at someone tall standing in front of his bedroom door.

 

Their bedroom door

 

“What’s so funny?” the low voice greeting him. It was his boyfriend, Mino. He gulped and try to break the ice.

 

“Nothing, Rei just scared me” He said addressing his cat that lingers on his feet. He looked at him deeply.

 

“Oh… what’s with the shirt? It was not yours right? “ he could not say any as he know that his boyfriend is really meticulous. He knew Jinwoo’s stuff, how many shirts that he had, how many cap, how many pair of shoes that he own, like everything, Mino knows everything.

 

“Yes..this is new… I buy this because it got dirtied..someone just bumped me in the street , he hold a coffee and it spilled to me…” He was not 100% lied about coffee, he knows that Mino is very jealous person. He will be mad if he found out that he stayed at Ji Ho’s place for an hour. He stopped breathing when Mino just stared at him with a death glare.

 

“Oh really? I don’t like it” He pulled Jinwoo by his hand to their bedroom, he was so scare to look at his lover that locked him in his embrace. He could feel Mino’s heavy breath on his neck.

 

“Strip”

 

 

ZICO’s POV

 

“Angggg…” he heard his Doodle shiver behind his sofa. It was 10.04 pm, he heard the sound of the thunder storm the window, how heavy the rain is, he found his lovely dog curled up in the corner, he petted Doodle and carried him to bed. Doodle is so heavy, he is a pure breed bulldog that he bought 1 year ago. Doodle was 3 months old that day, he has a funny face that could make Ji Ho laugh.

Doodle is so small and cute back there, he even carried Doodle in the studio even to any shows and he like it when Doodle is liked by many, especially Jinwoo. He put doodle at his single seat sofa and covered him with Doodle’s purple blanket, He noticed that purple is matching with his soft white fur. Doodle seemed calmer so he left him alone. He headed to bathroom to take a quick shower but he end up in the bath tub he likes the warm water linger with his cold skin. He missed Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter