Gone

Run Away With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[3 Years Ago]

Jung Nayeon, who was 15 years old heard her mother and father scream at each other in the living room as she sat in her bedroom with her older sister named Nayoung, who was three years older than her. They held each other as they looked at each other with a sad smile shown on their faces when the argument between their parents got louder and louder, thinking that it was finally finished when their mother came into Nayeon's room with tears running down her face. 

"Nayoung," Their mother called in a low tone. "It's time to go."

The two girls stared at their mother with horror. Watching their mother come into Nayeon's room with tears running down her face, where you can see the mascara running, their mother grabbed Nayoung by her wrist. Yanking on her eldest daughter's wrist, Nayeon burst into tears watching her mother taking away her sister. 

"Unnie," Nayeon whispered. "Don't go,"

"I-- I can't, Nayeon." Nayoung cried. "Don't forget about me!" Nayoung shouted when she was out of Nayeon's sight. "I love you, little sister!" She shouted before the door slammed from the first floor. 

Nayeon quickly got up from the floor and looked out the window when she saw her own mother tug on her sister's wrist down the streets. The tears continued to pour down her face when she saw Nayoung try to get out of her mother's grasp. She couldn't believe that her own mother didn't say her last farewell.

"Unnie," Nayeon choked out as she cried, leaning her head on the window. 

For the rest of the night, Nayeon sat in the corner of her room, with the lights off and stained cheeks. Her phone kept ringing but she didn't have any strength to answer She knew it was her long time best friend, Kim Mingyu. Mingyu's last call was an hour ago until he finally stopped calling. Nayeon picked her phone up and turned it on, seeing ten missed calls and five new text messages all from the same person named Mingyu. There weren't any messages or missed calls that came from her sister. 

*Did mom take her phone?* Nayeon thought as she stared at the wallpaper that consisted Nayoung and Nayeon together. "I just need to know that you're okay, unnie." Nayeon whispered. 

Nayeon closed her eyes since the crying did make her start to fall asleep until she heard heavy footsteps run up the stairs of the mansion she lived in with her now single father. Not letting it bother her, Nayeon didn't open her eyes as she continued to sit in the corner. The door of her bedroom slammed to the side of her wall when she heard someone call for her name, waking Nayeon up. 

"Jung Nayeon!" 

Nayeon slowly opened her eyes to see Mingyu stand at the doorway with Wonwoo, with worry shown on their faces. 

"Na-- Nayeon-ah," Wonwoo studdered.

"Mingyu-ah," Nayeon began to cry again and Mingyu immediately ran to his best friend's side, holding her as she cried in his chest. "Wonwoo," She cried.

"It's okay," Mingyu whispered, his hand resting on the top of Nayeon's head as he began to her hair. "I'm here, Wonwoo hyung's here." He whispered when Wonwoo came walking over, sitting right next to Nayeon before placing his hand on her shoulder. "What happened?" Wonwoo asked as he rubbed Nayeon's shoulder for comfort. 

"They're gone," Nayeon replied as she tried to take deep breaths from the crying. "Mom, Unnie." Nayeon cried again. "They ran away." 

🎶 🎶 🎶

And that's what happened three years ago. Jung Nayeon watched as her mother run away with her oldest sister with no goodbye or a see you later from her own mother and now, Nayeon doesn't have a mother or a sister. All she had was a father who was an alcoholic who can be also abusive most of the time. But then she had Mingyu, her best friend and now boyfriend who became hers the same year her mother and sister ran away. 

Nayeon was destined to find her mother and sister Nayoung, but only when the time was right. She also wanted to know what made her mother run away but she knew it was a fight but what was it all about is her question but she couldn't let it get to her schoolwork.

Jung Nayeon was a senior at Pledis High School, and so was Kim Mingyu, Lee Seokmin and Xu Minghao. Chwe Hansol and Boo Seungkwan were juniors and Lee Chan was a sophmore. Wonwoo was now a freshman in college, along with Lee Jihoon, Kwon Soonyoung, Wen Junhui, Choi Seungcheol, Yoon Jeonghan and Hong Jisoo. The group of college men promised that they would come back to visit. They were the closest people that Nayeon ever encountered with but luckily she had them by her side, even before the situation betwe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter