Dominant

i miss you

Jackson’s back hit the wall so hard after being thrown by Jinyoung quite harshly. Jinyoung pins him on the wall by making his body so close to Jackson.  His hands are both on Jackson’s shoulder.  The way Jinyoung looks at Jackson right now..  Jackson himself can’t interpret.  But what he’s  sure is that he looks mostly angry.  Now Jinyoung brings his face closer to Jackson.  So close that Jackson can feel  Jinyoung’s breath on his facial skin.  Their gazes locked.

“Ji..ji..Jinyoung ah.  Wh-what are you doing?”asks Jackson, stuttering.

Jinyoung doesn’t answer.  He keeps looking at Jackson. Scanning his whole face.  Jackson can see tears are slowly forming in his eyes.  Making him confused and worried at the same time. His breathing sounds not uniform too.

Suddenly Jinyoung grabs Jackson’s collar.  Making their faces extremely close to each other.  Making their noses touch.

“Can..can you feel?”asks Jinyoung with his tears are starting to drop on his cheek.

“Huh?”

“No. How? How do you feel? How do you feel about this? With our close distance? You love it?”

Jackson’s eyes twitch.  He honestly doesn’t know  what is wrong with Jinyoung.  He suddenly becomes like this after Jackson told him about his crush.  He looks so upset after that.

“Don’t you feel anything?  At all?  Don’t you feel  like you wanna kiss me? Like I do?”

Jackson looks surprised.  So surprised that Jinyoung questioned if what he has done was right or not.

“Are you joking?” Jackson asked that with a chuckle at the end. Making Jinyoung angrier.  The question that was forming in his head just now  straight away being erased.  Making him wanted to confess more.  Making him wanted to tell Jackson that his feeling is no joke.  Not even close.

“Cause if you do it’s no..”

“Damn it Jackson! I’m not gonna feel sorry about this.  Bear that in mind.”

Jinyoung cuts Jackson words and grabs Jackson’s head by holding his cheeks on both side bringing Jackson’s lips towards his..

Jinyoung wakes up by the noisy sound that comes from the maknaes room.  He sigh.  He always had this kind of Jackson’s dream.  He doesn’t know why.  Is that just a phase of a young man?  No.  He has passed puberty long ago by the way.  It doesn’t make sense.  Is it because he just want to be dominant in a relationship and Jackson is just like an object  for his dream since he’s the closest person that always does massive skinships with him.  He really can’t answer.  He loves girl.  He never thought of dating or falling in love with a guy before.  And Jackson is just his bestfriend. 

Really?

But everytime Jackson confesses about his crush in his dreams, he feels so hurt.  Especially when he said about how pretty the girl is.  How precious she is for Jackson.  The first time he dreamt that, he woke up crying.  He end up feeling so down that day.  He didn’t even talk to Jackson because he was so mad.  Making them fought again that day.

The problem with that dream is that it doesn’t end properly.  Never.  It always end with them about to kiss.  But Jinyoung himself can’t imagine himself , him kissing Jackson.  His lips on Jackson’s.  Touching his lips while looking at the mirror, he shivers by the thought of it.  Of course Jackson always makes their faces close together that it feels like they almost kiss but that’s just for fun.  Except that sometimes he does feels nervous by that act.

“Hyung..”

Yugyeom is on his door looking at him with that judging eyes.

“Didn’t I tell you to knock before opening the door?”

“I thought you’re still sleeping.  I want to wake you up.”

“I’m up,”says Jinyoung with his stone face.  Picking up his towel, he walks to the bathroom.

“What do you need more Gyeom?”

Seeing Yugyeom doesn’t move giving him a sign that the maknae want to say something.

“Hmm. Have you katalk Jackson hyung?”

Not this again.

“Why should I?”

.  I should’ve just ignore him and go into the bathroom. Why am I answering?

“Just in case if you miss him.”

“I don’t Yugyeom and it’s my business if I want to katalk him or not.”

“I hope it doesn’t concern me too hyung.  But both of you are just like a married couple that needed to be fixed by the help of their friends. And I am that friend.”

Yugyeom just walks away after he finished his last sentence.  Makes Jinyoung feel extremely annoyed.  Why would everyone cares about them?

Married couple.  He’s amused by that.  It’s not like he doesn’t hear that often but what his eardrum is more used to,” Are you guys dating?”

That phrase has even become the inside joke in the team.  Including the staffs.

He remembers when he fought with Jackson and they refused to go to their schedule in the same car.  Which is unavoidable since the other car has left with the remaining members.

“Just go into the car.  What the hell is wrong with you two?” Ari, their female manager has started to get sick of it.  She literally increases her tone.  It’s not like they are in a rush but she’s just sick of entertaining these two bickering human beings.

“It’s okay noona.  Jinyoung can go first.  Or I can just go there by taxi.”

“Why would you want me to go first?  Stop acting like a hero.”

“Oh, so I’m acting like a hero when I do this kind of thing but when it’s Jaebum hyung you worship him to the moon and back.”

“When did i? Oh god you are unbelievable. “

“You are more unbelievable when you always ignore my effort. You are sad Jinyoung.”

“What effort?  You always wanna show like you are the one who puts effort into everything.  You said I ignore your effort?  You should reflect on yourself more, you pathetic human being!”

“I want to laugh.  You cant deny I’m the one giving 90% in our relationship.  You just accept it you never give it.  That’s why I hate you because even after accepting everything you deny that you did it.  I don’t even know why we are bestfriend.”

“Ah, okay.  I see.  So hating me is your effort.  Good job Jackson.”

Jinyoung claps his hand so loudly besides Jackson’s ear.  Jackson pushes Jinyoung’s hand hardly while showing his hateful face but Jinyoung insists.  His clapping hands keep coming back to Jackson’s ear no matter how hard Jackson pushes them.

“Enough!”

Ari’s high pitch voice stopping them.  Both of them immediately looks at Ari.

“Ya! You think this is a drama?!  You think I’m a joke since I’ve never raised my voice before?  You think I’ve got so many times in my hand to entertain you two? Huh?!”

That freezes the both of them.

“Are you both dating?! You know even a real couple isn’t as ridiculous as you two!  You are both so unbelievable.”

Jinyoung and Jackson are just keeping quiet.  This is really the first time Ari is this mad.

“What are you waiting for?!  Get in the car! Now!”

That’s makes them flustered that both of them walk to a different direction and almost bump into each other.  Realizing that Jackson is walking to the wrong direction,  Jinyoung grabs his hand and pull him to right one with him.

Ari sigh.  She hates this.  If only Jaebum is here, she doesn’t has to show this side of her.  She swears she doesn’t want to handle them both alone again after this.  So tiring.

 

---

I don't even know what i'm writing. I'm honestly don't want to write a because i know i'm at it but it seems like i will RIP. sorry for the late updates and thank you so much for willing to read my fic. i really appreciate it. sobs.