Egoistic

i miss you

People thought that Jackson and Jinyoung bickering is just a joke between them.  Most people think the meat bickering saga is just for fun.  Little did they know both of them end up fought in their showcase because of that.  All the stupid reasons that cause them to bicker and fight,  Jackson himself doesn’t know why.  He feels like an idiot whenever that happened but he can’t help it.  That anger just comes naturally and the feeling to dispute with Jinyoung until he feels satisfied, he sometimes feels like the biggest loser in the world.

But not more than Jinyoung.

He’s tired of bickering with Jinyoung for some petty reasons but when he doesn’t he feels incomplete.  He misses them.  He misses Jinyoung.

Damn.  He just admitted it.  He misses Jinyoung.  Now.  Always in fact.  He doesn’t know why he loves Jinyoung so much when the fact is that Jinyoung is the one who always makes him irritated in every different way.  He sighs.

He’s fighting with Jinyoung again right now because he’s mad on how Jinyoung looks like wanna pick on him whenever he accompanied Jaebum to the hospital. 

“You are mad because Jinyoung hyung always accompanied Jaebum hyung to the hospital? Are you serious?”  Yugyeom asks, showing his unbelievable expression.

“He was mad because I started a v app with Jinyoung before, this is still relevant.” Mark that is walking into the maknaes room suddenly interrupted.

“No.  Not particularly that reason.  Jinyoung did that on purpose.  He wanna picks on me.  I just..find that immature.”

“Both of you are.”  Yugyeom and Mark said that at the same time.

“And why did he wanna picks on you again?”asks Yugyeom.

“Because he loves that!  Why are you even asking me that question?  Ask him yourself.”

“Woah.  Mark hyung.  You handle them.  I cant take it anymore.”

Yugyeom walks out of his own room after that.  Mark is just chuckling.  He gets up from his seat and taps Jackson’s shoulder.  He too walks out of the room after that.

Jackson is tired to be honest.  Tired of always being the one who gives in.  He loves Jinyoung so much he doesn’t want to harm their friendship. That’s why when he sees nothing goes right when he keeps being silent and not trying to make peace with Jinyoung which is actually waiting for Jinyoung to make the first move, he immediately takes the initiative to do so. Every single time.  He hates himself for that.  He hates that when it comes to Jinyoung, he is so weak.  What is he to Jinyoung actually? No, the real question is what is Jinyoung to him actually?

He looks at his phone right now.  Waiting for Jinyoung.  Why is that guy so stubborn?  Why is his ego higher than the Mount of Everest?

But he cant deny that Jinyoung gives him the most strength he needs when he feels down.  He always end up go to Jinyoung whenever he wanted to release his stress and worries.  And Jinyoung never refused him when he wanted Jinyoung for that.  And for him Jinyoung knows him the best.  Jinyoung knows what Jackson hates and what Jackson loves.  When the others are saying they are having the hard time to cope with Jackson’s antics,  Jinyoung always know how to.

That’s why he loves Jinyoung so much.  He doesn’t wanna lose him.  Ever.

Argh! Should I text him first then?

He got a Kakao Talk from someone.  Hoping it’s Jinyoung.

It’s Jaebum hyung.

From My love Im Jae Bum: Have you katalk Jinyoung yet?

To My love Im Jae Bum: Why should I?

From My love Im Jae Bum: Because you miss him?

To My love Im Jae Bum: Are you talking about yourself? *laughing emoji*

From My love Im Jae Bum: lol why should I miss him when I’m in the same house as him right now.  Be serious Jackson.  Just give in.  Katalk him.  You know he won’t do it first.

As expected,  Jaebum hyung just directly talk about it without any sugarcoat like what the maknaes did yesterday.

To My love Im Jae Bum:  No I wont.  I wont katalk him unless I have a reason to. Tell him I said that.

He turn off his phone after that.  Proving that he really doesn’t want to take the initiative first this time.

you Jinyoung. You think you are all that?  I can be an egoistic bastard too. More than you.

He sighs.  He doesn’t know if he just made a right choice or not.  He will fly to Bangkok in a few hours, there you go awkwardness.  Ugh he hates this to the core.  He misses Jinyoung!  He wants to talk and play with him.

He throws himself on the bed and take the pillow to cover his regretting face after that.

----

Hi hi hi! lol. this is just short because i lost idea in the middle of writing this. =_=' but i'll try to write them bickering in the next chapter!