Involuntary Actions

i miss you

Jinyoung sit in front of the tv. He doesn’t know what to do.  There’s no activity before their concert in Bangkok that will be held in a few days.  So he is so free.  He has finished reading all the books in his collection.  He has rereading them for the nth time so, he feels extremely bored right now.  There is even nothing interesting to be watched on tv.  Just some boring documentary. 

He throws himself on the couch and lying down.

“Ah..I miss Jackson.”

Wh-what?! 

He covers his mouth immediately. Getting up from the couch, he’s looking around the dorm making sure nobody sees him or hears him.  That involuntary action.  He didn’t even realize.  He just wanted to sigh for how bored he is, so why is Jackson’s name came out from his mouth.  He feel relieved that no one here to hear him muttering that words at the moment.  Jaebum went to see the doctor for his back pain with their manager, Mark and Youngjae while the maknaes went out to play to some places he doesn’t even know.  Usually he’s the one who always accompanying Jaebum to hospital with their manager but he’s just too lazy today to tag along. And Jackson?  He has a schedule in China before the concert in Bangkok.  He might only see him in Bangkok later.  Which is a few days later.

That's so long.

“Oh Jinyoung hyung.  You didn’t go to hospital today?”

He didn’t even realize Yugyeom and Bambam are home already.  Too busy thinking why the he had to involuntary said that guy’s name out of nowhere. And that he will only see him in a few days..

“I’m too lazy today.” Short answer but Yugyeom directly understand and just nodding his head.

“Oh only when Jackson hyung isn’t around that you don’t go.” Bambam suddenly interrupted, in a mocking tune.  Yugyeom is just laughing silently while drinking GOT7's favourite mineral water, Samdasoo.

“What do you mean? What this has to do with Jackson?”

Bambam smiles wittily while shrugging his shoulder and walks to his room after that.  Leaving Jinyoung in confusion(if he really is confused or purposely being confused wanting to dodge all the accusations).

Finishing the glass of water, Yugyeom put it in the sinki and walks to where Jinyoung is standing right now.

“You know hyung?  Both of you are childish,”says Yugyeom in a half whispering voice after leaning forward to Jinyoung. Jinyoung want to hit him so hard after hearing that but that giant maknae has a long leg so he managed to get away running to his room while laughing. 

What the heck is wrong with those maknaes?

--------

Jackson kakao talk has a new message.

From My Baby Bam: Hyung, Jinyoung hyung didn’t go to hospital today.

And so? Why the heck this kid suddenly katalk(kakao talk) me something I didn’t ask?

“Oi Jia Er. Girlfriend huh? What’s with the wide smile?” the makeup artist who usually serves Jackson when he has a schedule in China suddenly teases him.

I am..what?

He looks at the mirror in front of him immediately to confirm.

What the hell? Why am i smiling?

“But that’s good oo.  You are at the age to date. I support you little bro!”

Jackson doesn’t know how to respond, just laugh it off at the end.  He’s confused.  He didn’t even realized the smile on his face.  Why though?  What’s makes him happy?  He looks back at the katalk.

To My Baby Bam: and so? Why do you have to tell me that lol

From My Baby Bam: =_=’ I know you want to know. Bye

To My Baby Bam: why do I want to know lol

From My Baby Bam: Yugyeom said both of you are childish!

What’s with..

“Jia er! It’s time. Let’s go!”

------------------

“They never gonna stop fighting in their entire life right?” Bambam asking everyone around the table after putting down his phone.  Which is actually GOT7 minus Jinyoung and Jackson.  Because Jackson is in China right now and Jinyoung is like his usual self wanted to be left alone.

“Like you and Gyeom any different duh,” mocks Mark while putting the meat wrap into his mouth.

“But we aren’t fighting every day! And we usually fights for a solid reason.” Yugyeom tried to defend his actions with Bambam nodding along.

“Yeah, of course arguing who dabs the best is a solid reason for a fight.” It Jaebum’s turn now to mock them.  Youngjae just laugh hysterically listening to s conversation.

“But hyung let’s be real.  Jinyoung and Jackson hyung, they literally fight over every single thing!” says Gyeom, half yelling.  Which is he don’t know himself why he does that.  Maybe tried to distract the members so that they can stop mocking him.  Because that is seriously what he hates the most in the whole world after Descendant of The Sun Season 2 which is not happening any sooner that’s why he hates it.

“Yugyeom’s right.  It’s always really hard when they fight.  Like the awkwardness in  the air when I’m alone with them,”adds Youngjae in the end.

“The last fight was the worst.  They don’t even look at each other which is pretty scary,”says Bambam with his eyes widen. Tried to translate the word scary with his face expression which is not actually working.

“It’s even dangerous because I don’t think they have talked it out yet?” Jaebum expresses his worry.

“Talk it out?” asks Mark, confused.

“Yeah, don’t you see?  They literally got along well again just because they naturally talking to each other again because of that one interview.  If not I don’t think they’ll get along even to this time.”

The others nod at Jaebum’s explanation.  Agreeing to it.

“You need to do something Jaebum.  Maybe locks them out in a room, forcing them to talk, like man to man,” suggest Mark.  As the oldest hyung, he does has worries for his dongsaengs too.

“Woah, I don’t second that. They..I don’t want to say this. I know all of you know what am I thinking when we put those two together in a confined space right?” Yugyeom’s talking with his eyes looking at his hyung one by one.

The members ended up looking at each other like yeah they do know what is in each other’s mind.  They have feeling the same way all along but it’s just awkward and weird to really voice it out loud.  And actually this is the first time someone dares to bring that up, which is Kim Yugyeom the infamous fearless maknae of GOT7.  But still it’s not translated to real words yet.  Yeah that’s right, the between Jackson and Jinyoung.  The members know.  The fans(some, well they aren’t labeled as OTP for no reason) know. Coco knows. Nora knows. The cats in the street know.The world knows. And maybe Jackson and Jinyoung are the only who don’t know or pretend like they don’t know.