Chapter 8 [Final]

Choice [Hansoon/Soonsol]

Hansol turned around and got up from the bench. The rain got heavier by the second so he wasn't sure if he saw him right.

"Soonyoung?" he asked. The older stepped closer. He too, was soaked to the bone. His blonde bangs stuck to his face and his white dress shirt wasn't doing much of the trick anymore. "I looked everywhere for you. I even went ho-...I mean...to the apartment but you weren't there", he said.

"Why? Aren't you supposed to be with your wife?" Hansol questioned, not even bothering to wipe his tears since they mixed with the rain anyway.

"I don't want to be in your way so why don't you just go back?" "You're not in my way. You could never be in my way!" Soonyoung said and moved even closer to Hansol, cupping his cheeks.

"You're married now. How can I not be in your way?" Hansol asked. "I didn't marry her. I couldn't do that to you. To us", Soonyoung answered. Hansol's eyes widened at the older's words.

"You...you didn't?" Soonyoung shook his head. "I got to know Soo Jin and she's a great girl and an awesome friend. But I just can't get married to her. I love you and I want to be with you", he said.

"But what about your parents?" Hansol questioned. "If they're trying to do anything to you they gotta fight me first! I'm not going to let them interfere with our relationship anymore! I mean...only if you take me back that is..."

"Why didn't you answer any of my calls?" Hansol asked. "They took my phone. I wanted to contact you but they put a 'bodyguard' on my ...", Soonyoung explained. "But I ran away to find you before it was too late."

"So that means you're officially coming back to me?" Hansol asked, still not quite able to grasp the situation. Soonyoung nodded just before Hansol grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to kiss him. So he didn't lose Soonyoung after all! "Let's go home", he said after he pulled away.

They took their time walking back to their apartment. The rain only got heavier but neither of them cared. When they finally arrived at home they were soaked to the bone and freezing cold but happy.

"Let's change first. We'll probably get a huge cold", Soonyoung said and reached for his boyfriend's hand. "You're gonna have to borrow my clothes since you have nothing with you", Hansol replied. They went to shower and change into comfortable, dry clothes.

The doorbell rang just as they were about to sit down on the couch. "Maybe it's Seungkwan. He might be worried because we agreed to meet at church earlier...", Hansol said and went to open. Soonyoung followed, not wanting to let go of Hansol's hand ever again.

"Hansol, Soonyoung", the person at the door greeted. "M-Mrs. Kwon", the younger boy replied. Soonyoung's grip on Hansol's hand tightened at the sight of his mother. "Don't worry! I don't want to drag you back, Soonyoung", Mrs. Kwon said when she noticed how tensed her son was.

"Then what do you want?", Soonyoung asked. Mrs. Kwon smiled and held out a suitcase. "I had the staff wash your clothes. I wanted to give them back. And this as well", she said. Soonyoung carefully took his suitcase from his mother's hand along with his phone.

"Why are you here?" "To apologize. I shouldn't have tried to marry you off. Your father was wrong to even suggest such a thing. Earlier at the church I saw the way you two looked at each other and I knew this whole arranged marriage thing was wrong. Your father won't accept the fact that you two belong together. That's why I left him. I decided to put your happiness over my marriage with that jerk. I hope you can forgive me. Same goes for you, Hansol. I'm sorry for my behavior towards you", Mrs. Kwon explained.

Honestly, Soonyoung wouldn't have expected an apology from his mother at this point. But he was happy to get one. "I forgive you, mother. Thank you for standing up for me!" Soonyoung said. He stepped forward to hug her.

"But...if you left father...then where are you going to live?" he asked. She smiled and patted his cheek. "Don't worry about me. I'll stay at my emergency apartment", she said. Soonyoung chuckled.

He remembered the emergency apartment his mother bought in case 'a fire started at the house or something'. "Anyway, I have to get going. I want to leave you two lovebirds alone", she said.

She gave them a genuine smile before she turned around and left. Soonyoung and Hansol looked at each other. That was the most unexpected visit ever. "Well, at least she's acting like my mother now. I hope my father will stay out of our lives from now on", Soonyoung spoke up and pulled Hansol back inside before he shut the front door.

"I missed you", he said and pulled the younger into a hug, burying his face in the crook of his neck. "I missed you, too. Don't do that again! Don't try to protect me if it means leaving me. I can look after myself. Being apart from you is worse than getting hurt by anybody!" Hansol replied.

Soonyoung chuckled and looked into his boyfriend's eyes. "Sappy", he commented. Hansol hit his arm lightly. "I mean it!" he said. Soonyoung smiled and pecked Hansol's nose. "I know. I'm sorry..." "Also, don't apologize. It wasn't your fault", Hansol demanded.

"Am I allowed to tell you that I love you?" Soonyoung asked. "You are", Hansol replied, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's neck. "I love you", Soonyoung told him. "I know. I love you, too", he said without feeling the least bit shy about it.

-End-
 

 

I'm such Hansoon trash :D they're so cute together and I wish they had more moments...

Anyway I hope you liked reading this story and if you did than I hope you'll stick around for my other Hansoon fics bc I got a few :D 

Thanks for reading 

 

Joy :D