As Fluff As Bunnies - Sequel Part 2

For The Love of Fluffy Bunnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never in her 25 years-old of her existence, Irene felt this frustrated. Seems like everything she does is a wrong moves. Her body felt awful, it’s aching in all over place. She also can’t feel her hand anymore. her taste buds become too confused from so much tasting. All in all, she just felt sore and exhausted beyond reason. She tried to remember why in this world she willing do something impossibly hard like this. Yes, it’s because her Oppa birthday will arrive soon. Goodness, everything she does for this man, makes herself keep wonder and amused at the same time.

“Irene-ssi, I would feel more appreciate, if your concentration being used to what I’ve said”

‘Tsk, what a jerk. Remind me again, why I asking him to tech me to cook Paul Oppa favorite dish? What Ii want to do right now is just rest, rest and rest! That Han Shiho is do nothing but screaming in my eras all days! Well, yeah literally. He even doesn’t let me had a proper rest. Goodness, I’m so tired’

”I think you should let her take a rest for a while, Shiho-yah. She’s been running all around kitchen today”

‘Thank God, someone finally take a notice of my misery. Thank you Seo Woo-yah. I know I can trust you’

Hearing rest word, Irene beaming cheerfully to Seowoo. There’s nothing she really want right now, beside resting her body in nice couch at her boyfriend office.

“Seo Woo-yah, don’t you see her disastrous skill? How can she cook Paul favorite dish if she keep slacking? Beside, Paul will return tomorrow. She’ll running out of time to prepare her surprise and we’ll too busy to help her. She must mastered all of this skill right now” Shiho tried to reason it out.

“I know, but if we keep push her in the end her skill will not improve at all. I have a faith in her, she can nailed it perfectly. Although, her progress little bit slow at the beginning. I think a little rest will not damaging her skill”

Shiho sigh, defeated by Seowoo logic. It’s true they have been cooking all day long and truthfully she’s ben improving so much than this morning. He look at the battered Irene and finally agreed to has a 15 minutes rest. Irene clap her hand and nodding her head as her agreement toward Shiho decision. She took her leave and dashed out of kitchen room to her boyfriend office at the 2nd floor. She can’t wait to laid her exhausted body at his couch! She’ll totally used this rest wisely. So, she’ll have enough energy and got back in to her feet in no time. Thus, she could facing everything that been throw at her face by that Shiho guy.

‘Fighting Irene-yah. You can do this for the sake of your Oppa. And Thank  Goodness, that annoying man finally has a little sense at his hard-head!’

õ

Shiho sometimes wondering to herself, what his friends saw at that Irene girl. It’s true she’s beautiful beyond imaginations with fair skin that seems so flawless and a body curve to die for. But, beside that he can’t see anything good at her. Her personality too confusing to understand. She’s little bit spoiled and stubborn too. she always snap and argued everything he said. And lastly, she doesn’t know how to cook properly. How come a girls doesn’t know how to cook? At least, she must know how to cook a rice, ramyeon and eggs. That’s a simple dish that you can do to keep you alive. But, this girl doesn’t has it. None, Zero, Nada! And that been confirmed this morning at their cooking class. At first, he’s been thinking what in this world that girl to do at Bluelove café in early time. Shiho knew for sure she’s know about Paul whereabouts. When he heard her request, he knitted his brow together. He been thinking that his ears do something silly at him. She said she want to learn how to cook Paul favorites dish properly? Shiho thought this Irene girl knows how to cook even though she has a chef as her boyfriend. But, what Shiho saw this morning is beyond repaired. It’s a good thing that Bluelove kitchen not in flame after that ruckus this morning. But, along the process he can see know why his friend fall over heel at this girl. She’s caring, very passionate and determine person. She’ll do everything to make her goal come true. She also do something that she can’t do well in order to make a surprise for the one she loved. And she could be sweet if she can. It been proved by his team mates attitude with her. From that Jo Haneul boy, Seowoo, Sena and lastly his love interest Park Minyoung. She could made all of them in her side on instant. But, Shiho will not pampering her although she got in upper hand with his teammates attention. Beside, Shiho never do anything in half, he always all out. For now, all he must do is to help Irene making Paul favorite dish successfully. If he can, she’ll make it in fantastic way and in process bind Paul more to her. well, there’s no harm in making your friend happy right?

õ

At the end of the day, Irene already get a hold of it. Minyoung Unnie even praise her and Haneul said with some practice she’ll do marvelously. She thank all of their attention for today. They indeed a great people. She also make amends with Shiho. Somewhere along their cooking class, they been reach a mutual agreement. So, Irene as a good girl accept his peace over with big smile at her face.

She called her manager to pick her up at Bluelove, because she thinks she couldn’t manage to drive back into their apartment. Right now her condition is near a collapse. If she doesn’t want to endanger herself and get scold in the morning because she must be rushed to ER, it’s better for her to asked her manager to drive her instead driving in her condition.

“Everyone, thank you for your kindness today. I’ll do my best to make a best dish for Oppa. I’ll remember the step and tricks to make it. and I promised to practice diligently. Gamsahamida, Yeorobeun” Irene bow slightly to closing her little speech.

Then, around few minutes her manager already arrived at Bluelove. She give them her last bow and going out to her company van. In a mere seconds after she sit at her seat, she’s out from the busy world for good.

õ

There’s nothing good beside waking up in beautiful morning with the one that you loved beside your. Especially if you had been out of country for almost two weeks. And if you the type who couldn’t have enough time to see your lover or can’t be content with phone talks and messages, then you’ll always cherish your time with your lover. That’s exactly what Paul had been felt. This two weeks really a tortured for him. firstly, he doesn’t has a time to meet Irene before his departure to China. Secondly, because some grueling problems he couldn’t arrive sooner than he want. Lastly, with all of that been combine he almost missing her birthday celebration next week. Plus, he really doesn’t has any idea about what he should buy for Irene gift. It’s true Irene probably doesn’t mind if he doesn’t give her a birthday gift. And she already show it with the beautiful smile on her face and her dazzling eyes plus her y voice that been said that she doesn’t need his gift, she just need him beside her for all day. But, then again when he saw a mysterious glint at her eyes. He know for sure that she’s hiding something, maybe about  something along his surprise for his birthday. That’s why he tried so hard to find a suitable gift for Irene.

Paul rolling his body to his left side to find his beautiful Irene, instead his eyes falling at empty space beside him.

“Irene?” Paul called.

“Deh, Oppa. I’m in the bathroom. I just taking bath first” Irene said from behind the closed door.

“Why you don’t wake me up? We can take a bath together, you know” Paul said. His voice been laden with sulkiness.

“Hahaha, Oppa. don’t be sulky! You look tired that’s why I didn’t wake you up. Beside, if we taking bath together in the end you will just have your way again with me against the bathroom wall” With that Irene open the door and emerged from it.

Heard a bathroom door been open up from the inside, Paul abruptly changing his position. From laying down with face facing his ceiling room to sitting position. Paul sense been filled from Irene tempting smell. She smell so good, with a mixture of warm honey and rich vanilla. It’s a perfect dessert for his tongue to of. His body become in full alert mode when he saw Irene just wearing a towel around her magnificent body. What a seductress indeed!

From the other side of their bedroom, Irene notice a changing in Paul demeanor. His body becoming tense and his eyes clouding with an intense stare, full of lust and desire just for her. she decide to teasing him a little by parading in their room for a while. she entered their gigantic closet to pick her clothes for today. Then, she laid down her choice in their bed with a little seduction. She bent forward and intentionally doing it in slow motion. Making Paul eyes bulging out from their socket. His eyes strained to her cleavage and stayed at her ample bosom that been peeked a little from her towel. Then, she deliberately ending her cleavage show by standing suddenly and move her lithe body to their vanity mirror. Paul eyes automatically following every moves that she’d been take. He running his eyes appreciatively on her sinful curve.

‘Man, I’m a lucky guy indeed. She’s really hard to resist. I totally grateful she’s mine though. Just look at that mouth watering body! There’s no man who’s sane enough is going to miss his opportunity to get their hands on her. But, rest assure I’ll wringed their neck first before they could laid a finger on her. Well, she’ll be the death of me, someday’

Oblivious to Paul hot stare or more like try to, Irene continuing her activities while humming a little. She took the hair brush to loosing up her tangled hair. When she raised her hand that been holding the hair brush, Paul hand stop her hand in mid air. Then, he took the hair brush from her hand. Irene directing her questioning eyes to Paul eyes through the vanity mirror.

“Let me do it”

“Are you sure, Oppa?”

Paul just nodding his head as an answer to Irene question. Carefully, he brush Irene hair. He doing it with care and very tender . As if he afraid he’ll hurt Irene with his moves. During her Oppa brushing process, Irene closed her eyes and enjoying herself being pampered by her beloved boyfriend. This little sweet gesture from her Oppa that keep make her falling hard to him. That’s why she’ll do anything she can to make her Oppa happy. And she’ll definitely used his birthday to showed how much she cherish his presence in her life. It means she must doing an awesome job on her surprise for him this weekend.

Little by little, Irene tangled hair being loosen up into a silky and shiny hair. He’s so proud of his work and keep admiring Irene hair for awhile. He took a handful of Irene hair and playing it in his hand. He keep twirling, sniffing and kissing her hair. Effectively, sending a sensual jolt through her hair right into her core. Irene pressed her legs together, to keep her sit still on her seat. This small gesture doesn’t escaping Paul sharp eyes. He smirk a little, before asking Irene schedule.

“What’s your schedule for today, Pumpkin?”

“Erm, I must shoot an CF at 2 PM this evening. And maybe a little interview latter, Waeyo Oppa?”
“Hm, and what time your manager will pick you up?”

“I think it’s around 1 PM”

“Good, I think we still have enough time to do it. Oh, could you tell your manager that I’ll drive you to CF shooting location?”

“Do it what? And I think you should get more rest, Oppa. you juts get back yesterday, in the late night”

“Irene, Oppa missed you a lot. Don’t worry, I’m okay. I totally felt energized when I hug you all night long”
With that, Paul scoop Irene up from her seat. Irene shriek a little with his sudden moves. He marched toward their king-sized bed and put her gently at the center of it. Suddenly, Irene heart beating crazily against her ribcage. She afraid her heart will be burst while thumping so much. From Paul eyes and gaze she knew perfectly well what will happen next. And she will gladly took him into her arms. he crawling a little until both of them facing face to face. Slowly, he took off Irene sinful towel that been wrapped around her body. He discard the towel next to the ground. He could careless about that towel when in front of him had been laid his girlfriend wonderful body. He put his weight on her gently, then he intertwined their hands together. His face dipping down into her luscious lips, he kissed her passionately. With so much yearn that he must endured during their separation. He , bite and her red lips. Making her gasping a little. When she finally let him in into her warm mouth, his tongue touched her tongue gently. At first he just touched it, then his kisses becoming wild when he started to her tongue. He twirl his tongue a little and make an exploration thoroughly. She could felt her sanity left her body completely. She couldn’t think properly, she just can kissed and felt her Oppa body on her body. How he pressed their body together intimately, yet it didn’t make her felt trapped under him.

While his mouth do wonder to , his hands also start to spread a fire along her body. Her body start to respond his advance ministrations by building a hot fire through her core. He lazily swipe across her milky white thighs up to her round . He cupped her a little before adding a small pressure to it. Irene her approval at his touch. His next moves is intent to make her thrashing with so much pleasure. He pinch, squeeze and fondle her . Making her s stand erect at his palm. He moves his lips from Irene swollen lips into her chin. He trailing a kisses along her earlobe and a sensitive spot behind it. He give a teasing bite to Irene earlobe then proceed to kiss her neck. He bite and her soft skin, purposely leaving a purple mark of his on her. He kiss her collarbone lightly.

Afterwards, he took her s on his mouth. At this, an intense heat been pooling between her legs. Irene could felt her intimate part becoming wetter anytime. Paul skillful hands her belly tenderly. Then, his hand squeeze her thigh and resting on her curl cave. His hands played a little with her curls until she almost took his hand into her needing cave.

“Oppa, please”
“Please what Irene?”

Irene could swear she hear a smugness on his voice.

“Quit teasing me. I can’t take it anymore”

Then, she groaned out loud because at that time Paul decide to entered his finger into her womanhood. He keep his butterfly kisses around her body while her hands wondering around his strong back. She grasp a little when she felt Paul adding another finger on her. She squeeze his shoulder as a response. Her body squirming at Paul expertly hand that been moving in and out her hot womanhood. Little by little he pace up his speed until her body couldn’t take it anymore. Then, her body been convulsing and arching into a prefect bow while she’s screaming her released. He took Irene mouth into his and drinking into her release. When both of them being so out of breath, he deliberately put up his hands that been soaked with her sweet juice and in front of her. at that sight, Irene flushed furiously. Making Paul chuckled at her cute face.

“My Pumpkin, are you ready for another round?”

Irene gulp a little at her Oppa y smile and nodding her head. Paul smile widened then he took her lips into his again as a new beginning of another round in love making.

õ

This week Irene been working hard, not only on her job but also in her surprise. She’d been working through the day, so she can clear her weekend from any activities. She want a private time with her Oppa. purely just the two of them. She also been diligently practicing her cooking skill with the help of Sena, Minyoung unnie and sometime Haneul. They said she’s improve a lot and they believe she’ll do a fantastic job with it. It’s a great relieve, because finally she can mastered her Oppa favorite dish. She couldn’t wait to  give her surprise to him!

So, imagine Irene confusedness and shocked when she wake up this morning. Her Oppa told her that they’ll spend their weekend somewhere outside their lovely nest.

“Oppa, where are we going?”

“It’s secret Pumpkin. I think it’s better for us if you start packing right now”

Irene scrambling up into her feet and walking lazily at their closet. She pulled out their medium size suitcase and start to filling in with their clothes. Their packing just taking an half hour to be done. Irene doing last check up on their luggage, after everything in order she leave their bedroom and make sure every electricity and stove already turn down. Although they live in luxury apartment building with high security and good services, it still their responsibility to check before taking a long leave.

Irene and Paul exited their nest with the suitcase in Paul hand. Paul reach out Irene hand and pulled her closer. While they waiting for their lift to arrive, Paul put some kisses on Irene hand. When the lift arrive, Paul stop his kisses but keep holding Irene hand through the lift ride until they reach the basement floor. Hop in into Paul car and put the seatbelt on, they leave the parking lot into the main road.

õ

The Blue Moon Ranch, Saturday, Outskirt of Seoul

On the way to ranch, they stopping by at supermarket to bought some groceries. Irene sneakily take every ingredients that she need to make Paul favorite dish. When she meet his questioning gaze, she just grinning prettily at him and he just shrugged his shoulder; letting it go. They resume their journey until they reach an outer skirt of Seoul. After 15 minutes driving at Seoul outskirt they arriving at a big gate. There’s a big letter that been write on the gate.

‘Ranch? What are we doing at ranch?’

Irene think at herself, but before she can ask her Oppa about it their car halted to stop and Paul said softly to exited the car. For the first minutes, Irene just stand still at her spot. Her eyes roaming around the said ranch. Admiring every view that her eyes been landing of. The ranch h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter