For The Love of Fluffy Bunnies

For The Love of Fluffy Bunnies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning, Irene opening her eyes to the sun rays that been landed on her face. She lay still and blink in several times to make her eyes adjusting to the brightness that had been come from the morning glory. She stretch a little before grab her phone on the small table beside her bed. She rose up into sitting position and put a pillow on her back as pincushion. She look up on her phone and noticed there’s several message on it. The first message came from her manager, he’s saying that she’ll has a day off until tomorrow. The information makes her smiling so wide in glee.

‘Woah, Gamsahamida Manager Oppa! I’ll used this day off wisely then. Hm, I think it’s time for me to visit my Oppa. Hihih, I’m so excited!’

The second one is from her friends, asking her to meet up and hanging together.

‘Well, I’ll definitely accept their over in another time. for now, I think I want to spend it with Oppa instead. Mianeyo, guys. It’s been a long time since I have a time to meet my Oppa’

And the last one is from his Oppa, Paul Ann. A multi-talented Chef who’s won his second Michelin award last year. In his message he wrote his greetings for today. He also asking about her condition and her schedule for today. He remind her to eat on time and taking care of herself properly. Then, in the end of his message he wrote that he missed her and can’t wait to meet her soon. Due to their heavy schedule, both of them rarely saw each other. Her Oppa must run his business 7 days on the week, from 9 AM to 10 PM. He has 2 restaurant and 1 bar in Seoul. But lately, he had been wanting to expand his business on China. That’s way he keep back and forth to Seoul and China.

‘Aww, my Oppa is so sweet! I missed you too Oppa. A lot! Because today is my day off, should I give him a surprise? Should I visit him at restaurant or going straight to his apartment? Well, it’s better for me if I can found out his schedule first’

She typed her replied to her Oppa. It’s full of sweetness and love. Since she missed him as much as he missed her. She ask him about his schedule today, she wish him good luck and to have a good day. Afterwards, she getting up of her bed and marching off to her bathroom while humming a cheerful tone.

XOX

Blue Love Restaurant, Cheongdam-dong, Seoul

Irene happily going out of her car that been parked in front of Blue Love restaurant. She greeted a people who’s crossed their way with her. Today, she dolling up herself. Making her look as pretty as she can for her Oppa. When she’s on the way to his office at the backside of restaurant she meet Jo Haneul, who’s holding a big box on his hand. She greet him and asking about his condition lately also she’s asking about her Oppa whereabouts. He said he’s fine and the business run smoothly, although these days they are more busy than usually. When he excused himself to put things on kitchen, the box on his hand moving a little. Curious, she ask him about the content of the box. The answer make her shocked to the death. But before she could say anything to prevent the further actions, the said boy already gone into the kitchen doors. Furious, she’s dashing toward her Oppa office.

XOX

When he saw his beautiful girlfriend on his office this morning, Paul felt he could be burst with happiness. It almost three weeks since he saw her. He missed her so much until he felt he’s going insane if he doesn’t meet her soon. He longed to have her warm body on his arms, cuddling and snuggling together on his king-sized bed. He want have lazy day and doing nothing with her except trap her beneath his body and doing a sinful thing to her body.

But, his naughty thoughts immediately going out through the window when he saw her face. She’s been furious. There’s a dark aura that been surrounding her although it doesn’t suit her appearance that morning. She wore a white dress with thin straps on her shoulders. She used her hair down with natural wavy styl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter