3 AM

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Yoon Bora is the archery atlete who own a coffee shop near CSH Gallery, a humble owner and sometimes serving a guest or being a cashier. She never forget to give a discount on Friday, her favorite day. 

 

Choi Seung Hyun is a Curator who own CSH Art Gallery, cold heart, high temper, helpless, but never reject his mom commands. 

 

Hyorin, Yoon Bora's bestfriend, a singer also music producer and work in Entertainment Industries. She is a humble one, but the most scary person in the studio.

 

Seungri, Yoon Bora's Ex boyfriend. He left her on The day before wedding. 

 

Soyou, She has a crush on Choi Seung Hyun. She is a designer, competitive, and not humble at all. 

Foreword

At the wide room, with 1x2 m canvas, a chair and a glass of red wine. He start his day with sketching on, drink a wine, and mumbling to the staff. 

"Why you put this at this rate? drag it 3 cm left!" 

Choi Seung Hyun is a profesional curator and owner of CSH Art Gallery. A very wide gallery and a favorite place for the art seeker. His idea about art isn't joke. Many artist has fallen to his idea. He has a high temper, helpless, and cold heart but he never reject his mother commands. He lives alone in mansion near his gallery. 

His phone ringing and its from his mom

"Hi mom what's up!" 

"Why you still happy in your age. You almost 35 years old, Seunghyun-ah. When you get married?"

"as soon as possible mom" He laughed at his jokes and his mom ended up the call and sent him a message.

From: Mom

Seunghyun-ah, i beg you, get married soon. Please do my last favor. 

He suddenly thinking that what happen to his mom. Why she suddenly want him to get married. 

 

At the coffee shop

"Ice americano, two shoot!" 

 

Bora's POV

Its a good day and it's friday. I'll give the first costumer with free Green tea cake. What if the costumer is a man with so many charm and--what's that, am i dreaming? The owner of Art Gallery near my coffee shop is my first costumer. It is the first time i see him at this early morning to visit my coffee shop.

"Welcome to Yoon's coffee shop. Any order?"

"Ice americano, two shoot!" 

"Ok, anything else?"

"Nope."

"Since today is friday and you're the first costumer, i'll give you free greentea cake"

"Ah thank you" He smiles at her and he seems reading Bora's name tag. 

"Here your order and this is your greentea cake"

"Thank you, Yoon Bora-ssi" He smiles again and sit at the corner near the window.

He know my name how can it be?