Sunday Morning

3 AM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday is a free day for employee. They can wear anything, and all the staff calling sunday is a fashion days. "Guys, you can wear anything except underwear or bra only because this place isn't beach, ok?". She never forget to give an employe a rewards if they win a vote from customers. 

Good morning, any order? We have special offer for this day. You can choose breakfast package, and you we will give you free Ice Americano and Latte. 

Everyday is always a surprise day for the customers. 

 

"Yoonjae-ah, mommy will serve a customers today. You can sit here, and mommy will give you your favorite milk. Ok?"

"Yes, mommy" 

"Give mommy a kiss. On cheeks, nose, and lips." He kisses Bora and they laugh at each others, meanwhile Seunghyun look at them secretly at the outside.

Seunghyun POV 

It's a good day, and how lucky i am to see that kind of lovely mom with her cute little boy. I wish she isn't married yet. I wish he is not her son, and--- haish why my brain want me to married her. Ah its impossible. But, who knows. We never know that she is married or not. The fact just she is a mother not a wife of others. 

"Ah i'm so hungry"

"Good morning, welcome to Yoon'a coffee shop. Any order?" Bora welcoming Seunghyun with her bright smile and he just see her with full of happiness. "Any order?"

"Ah sorry. mmm what is special menu for today?"

"Since it's still breakfast time, you can choose breakfast package. We will give you free americano or latte. Just choose it."

"ok i want breakfast package and americano, two shoot."

"Yes, as always. Just sit wherever you want, we will bring the food for you in 5 minutes. Thank you". The tables still empty and he choose to sit with Yoonjae, Bora's Son. 

"Hi, can i sit with you?"

"Yes offcourse"

"What's your name?"

"Yoonjae, Yoon Yoon-jae. What is Uncle name?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter