Third

Trust

“Taekwoon hyung! Come out here now”

 

“Oh Hyukkie, Come in”

 

Hakyeon smile. The smile will always make hyuk smile back but not today; in this condition where he believes her sister. Solar is his sister afterall.

 

“No! I want Taekwoon hyung to be here right now!”

 

“Okay. But firstly, calm down neh”

 

“Uncle Hyuk”

 

The kids run towards their uncle when they heard their Hulk uncle voice.

 

Hyuk carry them both and kisses them even with straight face.

 

“Can you two be a good boy and play inside?”

 

“Come play with us, Dada have bought us new pororo plush”

 

Hongbin says and followed with a nod from Minhyuk.

 

“Oh that’s wonderful but not now okay buddy. Uncle will play with you guys next time. Now go inside deh”

 

They nod their head and walk with heavy footstep.

 

Taekwoon who reach the door at that time smiles while he shake his head when he saw the kids pouting.

 

“Come in Hyuk”

 

“Don’t! Please don’t act as if you are a good guy now.”

 

“Now what?”

 

Yonghwa who was also at the door grit his teeth.

 

“What have you done to my sister?”

 

He screams and fists his hand; face red in anger.

 

“Hyukkie calm down”

 

Hakyeon pleads; trying to walks closer to him but to no avail. Hyuk is so enrage at the moment.

 

“Hakyeon hyung, I respect you so please stop before I turned rude. I want him to answer my question now”

 

“I did nothing to her, I don’t know why”

 

“So you say that my sister is making up a story?”

 

Hyuk laughs in disbelief.

 

“She is a woman hyung and she is my sister. She won’t lie to me. No matter what happen, I want you to marry my sister or I will let police handle this”

 

He said in determined; hands on hips, breath hitched, eyes still on Taekwoon.

 

“How could you Hyuk? You know him.”

 

Hakyeon is crying now.

 

“How could me hyung? You asking me? Why don’t you ask you precious husband? And what? I know him? Now you tell me, do I know a like him?”

 

Said Hyuk and at instant, Hakyeon palm stings his cheek. He was speechless for a moment after that.

 

Sinhye hugs Hakyeon shoulder to calm him down.

 

Yonghwa who was on the phone with Jonghyun earlier went to them.

 

Thank God Jonghyun manages to get some clues even though it’s just a handful.

 

At the time Yonghwa reached and wants to break the silence, Ravi comes running to them.

 

“Hyung!”

 

He said as soon as he was there, taking Hakyeon, as well as the others by surprise.

 

“Kenchanayo?”

 

Hakyeon weakly nods as he glances at Taekwoon who looks at him with that sad eyes.

 

Ravi saw that the couple was battling with their emotion and Sanghyuk who was holding his cheek.

 

“I.”

 

Hakyeon starts and tears was on his cheek again.

 

“I don’t meant to hurt him. I accidentally.”

 

Ravi then understand what happen so he went to Sanghyuk.

 

“Go home. I’ll make sure we will end all this soon without anyone hurting.”

 

Sanghyuk was reluctant but he leave after Shinhye pleads him to with her eyes.

 

“I’m so sorry Yonghwa hyung. I don’t know what he heard.”

 

“Why are you the one who are sorry Wonshik?”

 

Yonghwa asks and gestures Shinhye to come in with him.

 

“Come in faster. Wonshik ah. Mianhe. I can’t properly.”

 

“Kenchana noona.”

 

Wonshik smiles to not make Shinhye feels more sorry.

 

“Taekwoon, don’t feel so down neh. I’ll go in now.”

 

She said and rushes when Yonghwa calls her again.

 

“Wonshik.”

 

“Hyung, you trust Taekwoon hyung right?”

 

“Of course I am but Sanghyukkie.”

 

“Solar is her sister. He might feel betrayed. He just need to know the real truth.”

 

Wonshik said assuring and Hakyeon nods.

 

“Since it had turned up this way, I’ll head home now.”

 

Said Wonshik and he left.

 

Hakyeon and Taekwoon then walks in and Taekwoon ushered the kids to go to sleep and he too went inside his room with his wife.

 

That night, he holds Hakyeon to sleep, dreaming of a better tomorrow.

 

***

 

The next day, Wonshik and Jaehwan was following Eunji and Solar and they were now in a restaurant, all hidden and not noticeable.

 

They were on the wait for almost 30 minutes when Eunji got a phone call. They were attentive and silent to get the info and was shocked, surprised when Eunji talk to Eunkwang; someone familiar to them all.

 

“Make sure Eric don’t slip off your hand Eunkwang. He will ruin everything if he was out. I just want to smile happily as I see their life crumbles in front of my eyes. How dare he say no to me? Wasn’t I good enough? I’m a lot better in every aspect than Hakyeon.”

 

“Wasn’t Minyuk hyung friend with Eunkwang hyung?

 

Jaehwan asked wonshik in whispers.

 

Wonshik frowns before nodding.

 

“Yes but I don’t know whether it’s the same person. Since you know, the name is common. We even have little Minhyuk which is Yonghwa hyung’s son.”

 

Wonshik thought he heard enough and was about to confront Eunji when Jonghyun, out of the blue stop him.

 

“Hyung. Why?”

 

“I know what you are going to do. I just want us to work together. I know about the mess.”

 

“But how?”

 

“It’s not important. What important is to look for the main character.”

 

“Nugu?”

 

Jonghyun smiles.

 

“So, do you want to be my accomplice?”

 

“Deh hyung.”

 

***

 

Sorry for the late update, I'm really busy with my work /sigh/

 

tumblr_nafmd7fI1z1ti3bmwo1_500.gif