[Preview] Chapter 2 : The New Guy

Black Depth I : Curse of The Moon and The Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The splashing sounds of heavy rain against the black tainted tall window just like a background music in the middle of gloomy day. The interior was a dimly lit room; spacey and immense, but it managed to have so many shelves full of books and two pair of medium size white couches at the same time, and the architecture was simple and kinda unique to be called as an office room for a High School teacher in a small town like him. Every surface screamed cold and loneliness, and everything seemed quite aside from the rustling sounds of the trees outside and the sound of the rain. A cup of coffee and a slice of butter nut bread spread on the mahogany desk, for the past fifteen minutes without getting touch not even for once. The tall blonde teacher, the owner of that room, crosses his hands over his chest while looking out of the window, brows knitted together in a deep thought, his white button up shirt not as neat as before, some wrinkles and coffee stain can be spotted on his shirt, but he’s too busy with his own thought to even notice that.

Another splashing sound can be heard, louder than before as the window suddenly tore open harshly by another tall guy with silver hair and a black coat over his red long sleeves while he enter the room graciously by the window, as if he already do that as a daily basis. Yifan looks at the new addition inside that room, seems the heavy rain isn’t affected his guest that much, the guy who isn’t much taller than him looks so presentable and dry, from the tip of his head to his pair of black boots, we can’t find any trace of droplets water on him.

As on cue, with a very tight smile Yifan walks up to the guy and offering him his hands for a formal handshake. “Welcome back, Chanyeol.”

The tall mysterious guy, Chanyeol, only looks at him with cold eyes before he slapped Yifan’s hand away out of his sight. “Where is he?” He asked instead, with more authority on his voice than Yifan had.

The question makes Yifan tense a bit before he managed to pull out another tight smile as he gestures the new comers to sit on the white couch inside his office, which Chanyeol accept gratefully this time, while he close shut the tall window after the sudden not too normal appearance of Chanyeol.

“Talk about the old times, huh?” Yifan started, sit in front of Chanyeol while sipping on his cold black coffee slightly.

Chanyeol scoffs. “Cut the crap and let’s move on to the main business here.”

Yifan chuckles while shaking his head in mocking manners. “Well, well… as expected from a Park, huh?” He places back his coffee on his desk before he turns his attention back to Chanyeol. “Sometimes, you need to follow the rules and pay some respect on someone who much stronger and older than you.” He says, still smiling with the same tight smile at Chanyeol’s direction.

Chanyeol tilts his head to the side, looking at Yifan with a mock shock expression. “Oh, should I?” He chuckles. “But since when a Park want to follow the rules and give their respects to some ungrateful bastards like you?”

Yifan shrugs. “Soon, Chanyeol. Very soon, I can promise you that.” He said and Chanyeol can see clearly the wicked smirks that Yifan show him.

Chanyeol smiles back at him before rolling his eyes. “I like to see you try.”

“Oh, and I like to see you cry.”

 

---

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter