Chapter 13

Forever & Always

It's past 1am when Jiyeon decided to stop studying, she is so sleepy, her eyes went to look at Myungsoo who fell asleep on the couch with a marker still in his hand. She smiled, he look adorable.

She went beside him and was about to wake him up, to make him continue his sleep in the room, when he sleep talk.

Myungsoo: Yah, Park Gongryong! Why are you so greedy? Don't eat all of my chocolates!

Jiyeon: (gritted her teeth) Mweo? Park Gongryong?! Aish! (raise her hand to hit him but stop)

Jiyeon thought of a better way to punish him, she took the pen marker from Myungsoo's hand and use it to draw on his face. She can't stop herself from giggling, Myungsoo looks like a panda now.

Slowly, Myungsoo open his eyes as he felt someone touching his face.

Jiyeon: (gasped)

Myungsoo: Hmm, what time is it?

Jiyeon: (hides the marker) Eo... ah... it's past 1am. Come, let's get you to bed.

Jiyeon brought Myungsoo to the room next to hers. Myungsoo raise his one eyebrow.

Jiyeon: What? (she ask him innocently, stop herself from bursting into laughter while looking at his panda look like face)

Myungsoo: Can't I sleep in your room?

Jiyeon: No, you sleep here and I'll sleep in my room. (walk out of the room)

Jiyeon didn't notice that Myungsoo followed her into her room.

Jiyeon: (widen her eyes) Yah, what are you doing here?

Myungsoo: I'm going to sleep here whether you like it or not. (jump and lay down into the bed)

Jiyeon can't do anything but sighed. She turned off the lights and lay down beside Myungsoo, he pulled her close to him and cuddled her.

Jiyeon: Y-yah!

Myungsoo: (close his eyes, ready to sleep) Shh, let's just sleep. I won't do anything unless you ask me to.

Jiyeon: M-mweo?! Yah, neo michesseo?!

Myungsoo: (yawns and pulled her more closer to him) I'm just kidding. Come on, let's sleep now.

Jiyeon: Will you please let go of me? (tried to free herself from his tight embrace)

Myungsoo: (he groaned) I want to hold you until I fall asleep, so stop moving.

Jiyeon gave up after trying to free herself from his hug but failed 3 times. She exhale in frustration. After awhile she felt her eyelids getting heavy then she fell asleep.

 

 

Jiyeon woke up by her alarm clock, she irritably hit the snooze and when she opens her eyes, Myungsoo is sitting beside her while looking at her intently.

Jiyeon: Kkamjjake! Mweoya?!

Myungsoo: Did you do this? (points his face)

Jiyeon: (bit her lower lip then shook her head)

Myungsoo: Yeah, yeah, it's just the two of us here so there is no one else who will draw on my handsome face. Wipe it off, now.

Jiyeon: Why don't you? Just wash your face in the bathroom...

Myungsoo: You did this to me. Ppali, wipe it off.

Jiyeon: (shook her head while smiling)

Myungsoo: Are you going to wipe it or I'm going to kiss you until your breathless? (look down to her lips)

Jiyeon gasped, her eyes widen in horror and her cheeks turn red, she covered his mouth using her hand when Myungsoo teasingly leaned down his face.

Jiyeon: I'm going to wipe it! I'm going to wipe it!

Myungsoo smirk devilishly as Jiyeon with trembling hands start wiping his face with wet tissue.

Myungsoo: What's with your reaction? It's not as if I haven't kiss you before.

Jiyeon glared at his smiling face then continue wiping off the marker's ink in his face. Myungsoo holds Jiyeon's arm and pulled her to him then peck her lips.

Myungsoo: That's for using my face as a drawing pad-- (peck her lips again) That's for not wiping it when I said wipe it-- (and again) And that... that's my 'good morning kiss'!

Jiyeon's eyes grew wider, her cheeks were flushed red and her lips were slightly parted because of shock. Unconciously, she touch her lips with her hand then glared at him.

Jiyeon: Neo jinjja...

Myungsoo: What? Want some more? (pouts his lips)

Jiyeon stood up then tossed the wet tissue to his face.

Jiyeon: Wipe it off yourself! (walk away from him)

Myungsoo: Eodiya?

Jiyeon: I'm going to take a shower before we go to school.

Myungsoo: (smile seductively at Jiyeon) Want to take a shower together?

Jiyeon: (glared at him murderously while grinding her teeth) (after having staring contest with him, her expression change, she stomped her foot and whined like a little kid) Ahh Myungi, stop teasing me!

Myungsoo: Okay, okay. (laughs) I'll take a shower in the next room, I think I brought extra clothes, we'll have breakfast before we go to school, okay. I don't want you starving yourself.

Jiyeon: (nods while pouting)

 

 

@SCHOOL The school bell rang.

Teacher: Finish or not finish, pass your answer sheets and test papers.

Every students passed their answer sheets and test papers after that they bid farewell to their teacher then bowed. All excitedly pick up their things and walk out of the room. Jiyeon is the only one left in their classroom when Myungsoo came in.

Myungsoo: Yeonni, are you done?

Jiyeon: Eo, Myungi!

Myungsoo: How's the test? You think you answer it all correctly?

Jiyeon: I hope so. How about you?

Myungsoo: I hope so too. (laughs) Come, let's go to the mall.

Jiyeon: Mall? Why mall?

Myungsoo: Don't you want to hang out with me? Besides finals is done so we can go out on a date.

Jiyeon: Silly, of course I want to hang out with you. Gaja!

Soon, they were inside the mall, happily talking and laughing while walking with their hands entertwined with each other until somebody called Jiyeon.

??: Park Jiyeon ssi?

Both of them turn to look at the man who called Jiyeon. Myungsoo widen his eyes, he felt Jiyeon stiffen beside him. The man who called Jiyeon was no other than JB, her first boyfriend.

JB: Jiyeonah, It's really you! (he happily exclaimed) (walk towards them)

Jiyeon: J-JB?

JB: Neh, its me! How are you?

Jiyeon: (smile awkwardly) I-I'm doing fine.

JB: I never thought I'd see you again. It's been so long since the last-- (his eyes shifted on Myungsoo) Kim Myungsoo ssi?

Myungsoo: (poker face) (nods)

JB: Eo, Annyeonghaseyo!

Myungsoo: (lightly nods then look away)

JB: You two have been friends since 6th grade, right? Waa, you've been friends for so long, I'm jealous.

Jiyeon: He's my boyfriend now. (look down on her feet)

JB: (eyes grew wider in shock) I-Is that so? (expression change, like somewhat he lost hope, Myungsoo saw that but Jiyeon didn't) Chukahae! (force himself to smile)

Jiyeon: (smile back)

Myungsoo can't stop but feel jealous, he wants to drag Jiyeon out of the mall right away but he control himself.

JB: Uh, I gotta go. See you again next time, Jiyeonah. (looks at Myungsoo) I'm going first. (nods as a sign of farewell)

Myungsoo looks at Jiyeon who's still looking at JB's back while walking away from them. His insides hurt, he clench his jaw and curled his fist.

Myungsoo: Let's go home. (in a cold tone)

Jiyeon: (confuse by his cold tone) I thought we're going to eat ice cream. (smile then wrap her hand around his arm)

Myungsoo: I change my mind, let's go home now. (holds Jiyeon's arm and drag her out of the mall to the parking lot)