||Two||

His Alter Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun brings me into one of the living rooms upstairs after the event had ended. My heels continue to clack it's way on the floor as I struggle to keep up. "What's the rush? Can't you at least let me see my mom and tell her goodbye?" I glance around, still blurring out random stuff so that I'd annoy him.

He glances at me while shaking his head. "She'll figure out sooner or later that you're one of the selected one." He says blandly. I shoot him a glare, my insides burning. 

"Why did you pick me anyways? We could've just ended this day without me having to be bound to you! I could've easily exited out of those doors and go back to my happy life!" I lied. My life really wasn't happy. "Do you think this is nothing for me to worry about? Oh right, you're a demon with no freaking feelings!" I screamed unintentionally.

But I was pissed at how easily a human like me could be claimed. Just like that, I am suddenly someone's pet? And not just anyone, but Oh Sehun's. Someone I didn't even know and wished I hadn't met. And not only that, I am so pissed that a man or shall I say demon, with the most handsome face has such a bad character. What a waste.

"Oh calm down shortie."

"Shortie? Really?" I raise my eyebrows at him but he doesn't look back. Instead, he lays on the sofa, stretching his long limbs out. He finally tilts his head to give me an annoying smirk. "My name is Bang Minah. Not Shortie, Giant." I attack back and he gives me a look in surprise. "What Giant?" I ask and he chuckles making me completely annoyed.

"You're funny." 

"And you're annoying." I grin fakely. His annoying behavior was going to make me sick. If I were to go back in time, I'd in no time tell Kyungsoo to claim me. Now, I can only regret not doing so. His eyes trail to my body giving me a naughty smile. 

He raises his eyebrows playfully, "You and me. It'll be really fun."

I roll my eyes. I really don't have any plans of spending my whole life as a pet to a demon, especially not this demon. He's way too childish to take seriously. 

"You know complaining won't get you out of here right?" He interrupts me. "I can read your thoughts. It's no use trying to hide them." He shrugs his shoulders and sighs tiredly like he was used to this. I wince embarrassedly, was he going to read every thought of mines? At least give me some personal space.

"Stop complaining." He interrupts again and forces me to go downstairs. There, I meet eleven young men. Each and every one of them looked handsome. I couldn't lie that they were hot and I wouldn't mind dating them if I weren't bound to this demon. They were much taller than me but Sehun was one of the taller ones. Their eyes are just as dark as Sehun's but a bit livelier.

"Hi, human. I'm Luhan." The one with pretty features speaks up after what seems like forever. He waves at me and I grin slightly back, my eyes examining each one of them until I saw Kyungsoo again. 

He gives me a sympathetic frown, probably because of the incident earlier and combs his hair back frustrated. Sehun looks over to me when he catches the eye contact between Kyungsoo and I. I quickly look away but Sehun wraps his hands around mine tightly. I struggle slightly, wondering why he was holding me so close to him all the time. Since the start of this event and meeting him, I wasn't able to separate from him.

"Hello human." The lively one smiles. He comes up to me and gives me an awkward high-five. "I'm Baekhyun. I hope we'll all get along well. Well if Sehun decides to keep you." 

"I have a name Demons. And I'm not a pet." I say sharply trying to get the point straight to them. "My name is Minah."

"She's my girlfriend." Sehun interrupts suddenly, he wraps his arms around my narrow shoulder.

"What? When?" I ask startled at his response. "I am so not your..."

He gives me a hard kiss but I try to break free. His strong hands were around my waist, holding me tight like I was going to be able to run away. The kiss instantly leaves me stunned, my breathing quickened like I had just run a marathon or something. I glare at him when he finally lets me go. He bites his lips and gives me a cunning smile. 

"Do strangers do this then? No right? See guys, we're super attracted to each other." He says sarcastically

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter