Five

What Dara Wants, Dara Gets

A loud knock followed by the voice of the she-devil calling out his name woke Jiyong up and he could bet his left ear that it also woke his mother up. He jumped put of bed and pulled a shirt on before heading out to get the door.

"I'll deal with her," he informed his mother when he saw her about heading towards the door.

His mother gave him a worried look. "Jiyong, I don't think -."

"I'll deal with her, Mom."

He wasn't sure what his mother saw on his face because she eventually nodded. He headed towards the door and the moment he opened it, the she-devil's body fell through, her body leaning on him. "You're drunk," he stated as he the reek of alcohol reached him.

"Good job, cowboy!" she giggled. "How'd you figure it out?"

He grabbed her elbows and pushed him away a little from him and tried righting her up but she couldn't even stand on steady legs that long. He can't help but notice what she was wearing. She was wearing a see-through dress and the sight of her stirred something inside him but he quickly pushed it down to the dark recesses of his mind. "I'll have to go carry her to her room, Mom."

He heard his mother sigh. She doesn't agree but what else can be done? Who else would be willing to be within a close vicinity with a drunk she-devil?

"Don't take too long," his mother said. It was a warning. He knew that. He nodded in response since he didn't have plans lingering near her anyways.

He then slid his arms below his knees and the small of her back. When he straightened up and had her in his arms, he was then hit again with the realization of just how tiny she was and yet most people keeps their distance from her. He can't blame them though. Sandara Park was like a spitfire from hell that could get you burn if you stay near.

"Where's that two-faced daughter of my Dad?" she slurred, her arms going around my neck.

In my arms, he thought. But he knew she was referring to Kiko. "In the hospital. Master's with her," he informed her.

"Good," she murmured.

He wondered for a moment if he heard her right. With a frown, he looked down at her face. She had her eyes closed, her head leaning on his shoulder. "Are you actually worried?" he asked before he could stop himself.

"No!" she answered with a shriek of laughter. "Just thought she might be with you because she'd sneak her way to your pants. I still haven't decided if I want you or not so up until I've made my decision, you're not allowed to have anyone else have you servant, got that?"

He chose not to answer. His mind was swirling with thoughts of how he got himself into this mess. Oh yes, he knew he's in trouble. He just realized that he just got himself in the middle of the she-devil's war with her half-sister. If the tiny spitfire finds out he kissed Kiko, he shudders to think what her reaction would be.

He could so get in the line of fire if Sandara Park finds out Kiko's interest with him.

"Why did you do that to her?" he found himself asking after some moments of silence. He was now climbing the stairs with her still in his arms. He wanted to punch himself right in the mouth. He really was looking for trouble, wasn't he?

When he didn't hear any response from her, he looked down to check if she fell asleep. But she had her eyes open and she was watching him with. . .he can't describe that look on his face and when he looked closer, it was gone. She smirked and closed her eyes again. "Because she made my Dad slap me. Because she keeps on stealing glances at you," she said. He was silent for a moment, his mind trying to grasp her words. But then, she suddenly giggled. "Is that what you expected me to say? I did it just because I want to," she then said with a shrug.

He shook his head. She really was a force to be reckoned with. He decide to keep his silence then. He wasn't sure why he even bothered. Did he really think he'll get a different answer just because she was drunk?

Maybe.

Maybe he did. They said when someone's drunk, they spit out things they usually kept bottled in. He just then realized that there's still that part of him hoping that there's really some sort of hidden kindness behind her devilish smirks but she's just the way she is. A she-devil. A brat. A nasty .

He adjusted her in his arms the moment he reached her room. With difficulty, he eventually managed to open the door and pushed it open. He gently laid the girl on the bed. "Get my phone from my purse," she slurred but still managed to make it sound as an order.

With a sigh, Jiyong picked up her purse which she dropped to the floor. He then took a seat at the edge of the bed, his back facing her as he looked for her phone. "Here," he said, twisting a little  as he handed her phone over.

He should leave but he found himself watching her as she fiddled through her phone. Drunk or not, she was really beautiful. Out of this world beautiful. If only that beauty extended inside, maybe. . . he shook his head to stop the train of his thoughts.

He was just about to stand up and leave when he heard her talk. "Hey," she heard her say with a yawn. "I'm not in the mood anymore. Make sure to leave ASAP. Bye."

"Someone's in the guest room?" he asked, again before he could stop himself. He seemed to be crossing a lot of lines today. He's been casually talking to her like they're two old friends.

"Yes," she answered. "My head is pounding so make sure Dongwon, no, Hae In. .no, I forgot his name. Whoever he is, make sure he leaves ASAP. I don't have it in me to deal with male ego right now."

She brought a guy again to the guest room and she couldn't even remember his name? Now that she's no longer in the mood, she's shooing the guy away just like that? The way she treats people like the're toys for her amusement and she could just discard when she's not in the mood anymore made his blood boil. And she wants him to make sure the guy leaves ASAP?

"I kissed Kiko," he found himself blurting out. .

He deserves a good whacking in the head. He let his emotions rule over him and that's the last thing he needed to happen when dealing with the she-devil. But then, she always manages to make him do just that somehow.

He felt movement behind him and he heard the rustle of the sheets. An arm then slid around his waist the same time he felt her lips on his neck. He went very still, his body reacting to the feel of her s pressed against his back. .

"You kissed?" she gently asked but there was something about her tone which made him swallow hard. "Was it just a smack? Or was it a kiss with some tongue action, hmm?" she went on asking, her lips now on my ear. She event went head and ran her tongue at the outer shell of his ear when she said the word tongue. "Answer me servant," she whispered, nipping on his earlobe.

He balled his fists tightly into a ball. him but he was . He could feel the tightening of his boxers. Maybe he got a death wish. Maybe he wanted to piss her off. Maybe he wanted to get back at her for every nasty things she did because he found himself once again, blurting out things he shouldn't have. "With tongue."

She paused at what she was doing. "Did you like it?"

"Yes," he answered.

"Better than our kiss?"

He didn't answer.

She chuckled. "Aren't you just adorable?"

He felt her hands on his jaw as she tilted his head to the side to face her. then came on his, her tongue reaching out for his. He felt his lower body jerked in response. Didn't he warn a lot of the guyd before not to fall into this trap? What was he doing now? He was doing the same thing the previous ones did. He couldn't get himself to resist. He couldn't get himself to push her away. He couldn't get himself not to want to kiss back because to his shame, he wanted to kiss her ever since he laid eyes on her and her see-through dress. Damn, the she-devil sure can kiss!

He wasn't sure how it happened - one moment she was behind him but the next second, she was straddling him already with their mouths still impossibly fused to each other. He wasn't sure what to feel about the fact that she now knew just how he was. It was impossible not to feel that with her straddling him.

With her arms around his neck, she anchored herself to him as she deepened the kiss. He found himself pulling her closer as his arms went around her as well. He felt her smirk against his mouth. He wasn't sure what made her smirk like that but - oh!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk! his brain screamed as she started ing him. Unable to resist her, his hips moved along with her. He felt like he could get off like this but just when he felt like he was about to blow, the girl stopped and pulled away from him.

She was smirking. "Be careful, Kwon Jiyong," she warned in her gentlest tone. "You won't like it if I start wanting you."

She gave him one last smack before climbing off his lap. "Leave," she ordered.

Jiyong felt his blood went straight to his face. He shoot up to his feet, his hands on his waist as he turned around to face the bed where the girl was lying on her back with her eyes closed. Just a while ago, he felt like he was about to explode from too much heat but now he felt like he's about to explode from anger, embarrassment and shame.

He warned off guys from her before. He witnessed how she played around with every guy she brought to the house. He literally grew up with her and saw all her nastiness so why was he so damn stupid to fall into her trap? He should've known better. Cursed his hormones and his body's uncontrollable desire for her. He didn't want to admit it but there you go, yes, he finds her physically attractive. He gets by her. He gets aroused seeing her in her bikini. He gets hot and bothered when she flirts with him.

"What are you still doing here?" she asked, her eyes still closed. "Didn't I order you to make sure the other guy leaves ASAP?"

"I'm on it now, young madam," he gritted and walked out of the room without another word.

He leaned against the wall besides her closed door and closed his eyes. He stayed there for quite some time, silently scolding himself.

When he ran out of words and curses go throw at himself, he leaned away from the wall and went to the guest room where the she-devil usually brings her guest. He knocked. When there was no answer, he knocked again. He then opened the door when he didn't hear any responses for the second time. The room was empty. He went to check the restroom. It was also empty. He sighed in relief. He really wasn't sure how to deal with the guy as well if he happened to be still waiting for her. It would have been damn hell awkward if he had to tell the guy that young madam is no longer in the mood to play with you so you need to leave now.

Leaving the room, he started heading downstairs. He passed by the kitchen to get to the cottage he was staying at with his mother when he suddenly stopped in his tracks. Sandara Park's most likely going to be in a very foul mood come the morning since she'll be suffering from hungover. He could just imagine her firing anyone she pleases to fire.

Against his better judgment, he started making honey tea and even took 2 tablets for headache. He went back to the girl's room and placed the tray on her bedside table. He was about to leave when the sight of her sleeping form stopped him.

She was lying on her side, facing the door. She had her hands tucked under her cheek. But what really stopped him was the sight of her mascara tears. He wasn't sure what to feel with what he's seeing. Surely, he's just imagining things? With that thought, he shook his head and pinched himself. But when he looked at her again, they were still there - the traces of her crying herself to sleep.

But. . .that can't be right. She's not capable of crying. She's the she-devil. She's Sandara Park. She. . .

He was out of the room in a flash. His feet urgently taking him out of the house and into the cottage where he's staying at. His mother was still up, obviously waiting for him. "What took you so long?" she asked.

He didn't answer. He went straight to the bathroom, and leaned his hands over the sink. He then opened the faucet and splashed water into his face.

Impossible, he thought.

"Jiyong," his mother called while knocking on the door. "What happened? Are you okay?"

No, he wasn't okay. He was far from okay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎

 

Lemme know what you think! Hehehe