One

What Dara Wants, Dara Gets

“No,” she said. “I want you to drain it and fill it up again.”

 

Jiyong stared at her, dumbfounded. She was pissed again and she was taking it out on him. He heard her a while ago ranting a bird dropping a poop on the hood of her car and then she decided to take swim in the pool. But then, there’s a leaf floating on the pool when she went there to which led to her calling him out and ordering him to drain the thing and fill it up again after he offered taking the leaf off of the water.

 

She was wearing a two-piece bikini and sitting on a lounge chair. She was wearing dark glasses and so he can’t really tell if she was being serious or she was just trying to rile him up again, trying to get a reaction from him and use it against him.

 

“I want it cleaned and filled up in an hour or two so I suggest you start moving,” she said as she took a sip on her lemonade.

 

Jiyong clenched and unclenched his fists then took a deep breath before turning away and started on his work. , he thought. She knew it would be impossible to drain it, clean it and fill it in an hour or two but she’s still making him do it but he knew better. He needs to make it possible because everyone in the household knew how she is when things don’t go her way. It can cost his job, his mother’s job and if she’s in a very good mood, she might just fire all of them.

 

The girl also knew he got temper. He already blew once and she witnessed it. When he cooled down, his heart started beating hard against his chest, thinking that the girl would get his mother’s life miserable. Instead of getting angry, the girl smirked and said he was amusing when he’s angry. He didn’t really want to push her. He already saw a lot of workers come and go just because she didn’t like them. It was a surprise his mother lasted this long in the household. His mom was already working in this household even before the girl was born. He was three years older than the girl so in literal terms, they grew up together.

 

He tried avoiding looking at the girl at the lounge chair while he went about cleaning the pool. It was a miracle it drained in just 30 minutes. It usually takes longer than that. He forced his mind to focus on what he’s doing. He still had a few chores that should have been done if the girl didn’t get piss with a bird dropping a poop on the hood of her car.

 

When he was done cleaning the pool, he started filling it up. While doing so, the girl called him and he closed his eyes for a moment to stop from cursing out loud. He slowly turned towards the girl, keeping his face blank. “Yes, young madam?”

 

She didn’t say anything and just threw something at him. He caught the bottle with one hand and looked at it. It was a bottle of sunblock lotion. When he turned his stare back to the girl, she was already lying on her stomach with her bikini top lying on the side. He stared at her back; well, almost since she was still wearing her bikini bottoms. , he thought.

 

With a sigh, he walked towards her and sat at the space she provided and pushed the lid of the bottle with a thumb. He squeezed an amount on his hand and started applying it on her skin, his palms rubbing her back.

 

“Hmm,” she moaned, stopping him from what his doing. His palms stayed immobile at the small of her back. The girl noticed this and he heard her laugh. The sound brought him out of his reverie and went to continue with what he’s doing – he was now applying the sticky thing to her legs.

 

“Done,” he clipped and bit his tongue. He thought he got his temper reined in.

 

“Not quite,” she said, turning around.

 

“,” he hissed, turning away immediately. But it was too late. He already saw a glimpse of his upper body and the image was already burned in his head.

 

She was laughing again. “I already got my top on so you can turn back again.”

 

“I have chores to do, young madam,” he said, keeping his back on her. Without turning around to face her, he extended his arm to hand the bottle of lotion over.

 

“Why are you handing me that bottle back?” she asked. “You’re not done yet. You also need to apply lotion up front.”

 

His temper’s running short. She was teasing her, he knew it. “Young madam, I think it’s inappropriate for me to apply lotion on. . .”

 

“I’m too lazy to do it myself,” she said, yawning. “What? Are you going to ignore your young madam’s orders?”

 

“Was that an order? I thought it was a request?” he asked before he could stop himself. Every word was heavy with sarcasm. If he thought it will piss her off, he was wrong.

 

“I’m making it an order now,” she said, looking very amused.

 

He didn’t move but when she raised her brows, he went to squeeze an ample amount of lotion into his palm and went to reach out to her neck first, thinking maybe he should just strangle her or something. But his hands were gentle on her. She has very soft skin, softest he ever touched that it was only right for his hands to go gentle on her. He kept his eyes at the back of his hands but he could feel her gaze on him even through her dark glasses.

 

He rubbed his hands down her collarbones, to her chest then hesitated for a moment when his hand ran down the valley in between her s. He tried to keep his breathing even but it was hard.  Wanting his hands off of her, he quickly went to her flat tummy and rubbed the lotion quite messily before standing up. “Done,” he muttered, dropped the bottle of lotion next to her left leg then quickly went towards the small cottage on the far right side of the house where he and his mom stays.

 

When he was inside, he locked the doors and immediately went inside the bathroom. His mother was probably in the kitchen in the big house and he couldn’t be more grateful he was alone right now. Upon stepping inside the bathroom, he immediately got rid of his clothes, turned the shower knob and stepped under the spray. Gritting his teeth, his hand went south and he closed his eyes, feeling angry at himself. He leaned his forehead against the wall and took care of himself with his mind conjuring the image of her.

 

He cursed himself again for being affected but he just couldn’t help it. It was as if his body had a mind on its own. But every guy would have reacted the same way. Sandara Park was a force to be reckoned with. Even though they go to different universities, her popularity even reached his school. Although her fame was something he wouldn’t call good, it wasn’t entirely bad as well, at least for the guys it’s not.

 

After dressing up, he went back to the pool area to check on things. He was relieved upon seeing there’s just a quarter of the area that needs to be filled. He was just about to leave again to see to his other chores when she called him. He stopped in his tracks and turned to face her but didn’t dare go near her.

 

“Yes, young madam?” he asked.

 

“Swim with me.”

 

He blinked. “What?”

 

“I want you to swim with me so I suggest you change,” she said. “Or better yet, you could just take your shirt off.”

 

He stood there for a very long time but then he mumbled, “I’ll go change.” He marched towards the direction of the kitchen where he knew most servants were at. “She wants me to swim with her,” he hissed upon seeing her mom.

 

“What?”

 

“The she-devil wants me to swim with her,” he repeated in a hiss.

 

His mother bit her lower lip and looked sad and guilty. “Jiyong. . . she’s just trying to get a reaction from you. You know how she is.”

 

“Once I’m finished with my studies and get a job, I will get out of this place and I will bring you with me, Mom.”

 

His mother looked about to cry as she reached out to cup his cheek. “I know you’ll do well. Don’t let her get through to you.”

 

With a deep breath, he nodded and went back to the cottage. He went to search for his swimming trunks and changed into it before marching back into the pool area. He stood at the end of the pool, far away from the she-devil as he waited for the pool to be filled.  He can feel her eyes on him and he tried his best to ignore the uneasiness creeping in. When it was filled, he went to turn off the faucet and straightened up. He jumped when he felt a hand on his shoulder, turning him around.

 

Without any word, the girl pulled her to the edge then pushed him into the water. As he kept his head above the water, he watched her dive and swam deep under his feet. , he thought as he started swimming to the other end to avoid her.

 

He reached the other side in no time and looked behind him. She hasn’t resurfaced yet or maybe she got drowned. The latter seemed quite a better thought than any other thoughts running inside his head right now. And then he saw it, the movement in water. She was swimming towards him. He was tempted to swim away again but he knew that when he avoided her a while ago, it was already a reaction which means, she was getting what she wanted, as usual.

 

She resurfaced right in front of him so it was impossible to not look at her. “Where the is the rest of your bikini?” he blurted before he could stop himself. She was once again, just on her bikini bottoms.

 

“Oops, I guess it wasn’t tied too tightly. It must have been off after I dived.”

 

His eyes went past her shoulder and there it was, her bikini top floating a few inches away from them. “I’ll go get it,” he growled and went to get the piece of clothing and handed it to her.

 

“I want you to put it on me,” she said, grinning.

 

 “No.”

 

She grinned wider. “You do know what usually happens when I don’t get what I want, right?”

 

Jiyong reined his temper in. He just made a promise to his mother that he’ll take her away from this place once he graduated and get his own job. Sandara Park’s father was paying for his school fees and he knew his mother’s pay check would be way too short for that if they get fired. He didn’t doubt the girl could fire them even if they were the longest employees they’ve had around. Seriously, he watched too many people come and go just because the girl didn’t like them. There were also some who voluntarily left because they couldn’t stand her. Although he knew his father was pretty decent, he also knew the old man’s going to give in to whatever the girl needs. He watched how she worked her way through getting everything she wants for years. She was already an expert, a master with it.

 

With heavy hands, he put the thing back on her and avoided to get his skin touched hers. He already had enough skin contact with her a while ago. Just when he thought the worst was finally over, he figured out he was wrong when the girl turned to face him and she was smirking at him again, looking all she-devil. “I want to kiss you.”

 

Jiyong’s body froze. Now, that was stepping over the line.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

Here goes Chapter 1! Hehehe. Tell me what you think! :D