Three

IDK-zoned (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Jongin looked at the person who opened the door with wide eyes and Sehun felt all the blood drain from his face. The intruder stared at the two with wide eyes.

‘B-Baek..w-what..’ Sehun was unable to finish his sentence and it seemed like Baekhyun lost all the words to say. Sehun felt super conscious of everything and covered every bit of his skin with the blanket.

Suho cleared his throat and stepped out from behind Baekhyun ‘I wanted to talk privately with Baekhyun but turns out this room is occupied. You should learn how to lock the door Sehun. We could’ve walked in on you two while still doing it.’

‘I-I need to go.’ Baekhyun walked away from the scene. Sehun shouted his name but the older didn’t stop. Sehun hurriedly put on his clothes while saying to Jongin ‘It was really nice uh meeting you, Jongin. Sorry I just need to..’ And he was out the door to chase after Baekhyun and left behind the sun-kissed skin boy who he just ed.

He finally caught up with Baekhyun by the entrance of the house. He grabbed Baekhyun’s wrist

‘Baek, it-it’s not what you think..’

Just as Baekhyun was about to answer, Kyungsoo emerged from the living room ‘Baek, is everything okay?’ He looked at Baekhyun and eyed Sehun’s hand which was gripping Baekhyun’s wrist tightly.

‘Yeah yeah, everything’s fine Kyung.’

‘Baek, can we talk privately?’ Sehun asked

‘Yes. I’ll be right back Kyung.’

 And they went outside to talk. The refreshing cool air seemed to relax them both but their heads are still swirling from the alcohol and in Sehun’s case, with a mix of . There was a long dead silence between the two and you could feel that they are both trying to find the right words to say, how to start, how to speak.

‘Baek.’ Sehun broke the silence first. ‘What you saw was nothing. It was because of the alcohol.’ He looked at Baekhyun who was staring at the ground

‘Why? Why are you telling me this?’

‘I don’t know. I just had the urge that I feel like I needed to tell you that. But I guess you are right.’

‘I mean, you just said you can’t forgive me. So we’re not exactly friends anymore. We’re merely acquaintances.’

‘I know. I’m sorry. I was just really mad when I saw you a while ago after weeks and with Kyungsoo. Then the way you left things between us. I just..’

Baekhyun turned to look at Sehun ‘I’m sorry really. You know I really am sorry for leaving like that and avoiding you. You are a very special person to me. You have done so much for me. You are my best friend and I was just shocked you know, that you felt that way. And, I don’t know what to feel so I ran away from you.’

‘But I told you that I don’t care if you don’t feel the same way. It’s fine. I just wanted to say it out loud.’

‘That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter