Confession

IDK-zoned (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I can't believe he broke up with me. How can he cheat on me with that ? I am better looking than her right? I mean I can be annoying, loud but I'm lovable too right? I just never thought he of all people would do that to me.' Baekhyun combed through his hair in exasperation then sat down beside his bestfriend. 'Uggggh' Baekhyun groaned. Sehun draped his arm over Baekhyun's shoulder and pulled him close. 

'Calm down. You know that if he doesn't see your worth then he is not worth your time at all. He is just not worth your feelings whether good or bad.' Sehun responded calmly.

'I know I know. But he is such a big . pun intended.' Baekhyun snickered. 

'Pun noted.' Sehun rolled his eyes. 'There's no use in being angry anymore okay? Just move on. Find somebody new. Live your life. Whatever.' 

'Yes yes I know. Thanks hunnie. As usual you know the right words to say to calm me down.' Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Sehun's waist and put his head on his chest. Sehun's breath hitched. They do this all the time but why is today any different.

-

'You are totally in love with your bestfriend.' Suho said while looking for a show to watch. 

'How could you say that? That's like taboo in bestfriend code.' Sehun threw a pillow straight to Suho's face.

'It is but you love him. You are in love with him and have ever been since you two accidentally slept together. And the poor guy doesn't even remember because he was so drunk to recall everything.' Sehun rolled his eyes at Suho 

'That's not true. Damn it. I shouldn't have told you about that night.' 

'Eh, you never really told me the full details. You just texted me and said Baek and I slept together . i don't think he recalls anything. okay, let's never talk about this again.'

'Then why are we talking about this? tsk.' 

'I'm trying to make you see the error of your ways and of your feelings. Make you see the light and the contents of your heart and mind that screams Baekhyun.' 

'Shut up shut up shut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter