Nightmare

Tearing Down the Wall

“Wait, wait, wait, WAI-!“

Jimin pounced on the first er that intruded, which was to be Woozi. His body slid far once the AoA leader landed her knee onto the Vocal leader’s stomach. His breath was wheezed out, and he didn’t have a chance to recover when Jimin threw the first punch. He quickly raised his arms ot guard against the onslaught, trying to keep himself from dying. She mauled him with more fists, trying to break through his wall of forearms before he moving down to his stomach.

Jungkook tried to intervene but he was blocked by Zico.

“Nuh uh, pretty boy,” Zico waved his finger at the boy. “You ing with me today.”

Jungkook swiped his backhand to Zico with such speed it actually create a whiplash that blew back nearby crazed employees of the bridge. No one even saw the arm, only a blur. Well, no one but Zico who caught it with his arm as quickly, if not even faster, than Jungkook. The younger was shocked, his arm shaking from the lack of impact of what felt like a wall. Jungkook hissed when the pain came later, and he stepped back. Zico took a step forward at the same time, his power solidifying by the dent his foot made onto the metal floor, as well as the glare he directed to the maknae.

“Don’t think I haven’t read the first fic,” the Block B leader growled. “And let you get away with my hurting my precious ex.”

They both disappeared from view, but their impact did not go unnoticed, as they left noticeable sonic booms that blew dents into the interioir of the ship, and that didn’t include for the extreme power of their impacts that also managed to cause more destruction in the ship until they left the bridge into the rest of the ship.

Minhyuk and Momo paled at the remaining fighters.

“We might be ed,” Minhyuk muttered to the girl on his back. “I can’t fight this many wreckers.”

“I can make a distraction, but everyone else is ed,” Momo muttered back. “Either we die trying to fight and save everyone, or we get out alive.”

“ this , I’m out,” Minhyuk panicked. “We can’t-.“

The wall tore open for Jungkook and Zico to return, but in a blood-chilling state. Zico had (coolly, with his hands in his pockets) used Jungkook as a surfboard, landing on the ground as he dragged the poor boy’s body against the metal grating with his legs. A skateboard would be a more apt description, because Zico was able to ollie off the boy and sent Jungkook flying to the windows. Good thing this is a fanfiction, or that would actually be horrifying to see. Instead, this functions like an anime, so Jungkook slid down the window with heavy bruises and scratches instead. Nonetheless, he was knocked out from all the pain.

“How much time do we have?” Minhyuk asked momo as he set her down beside him, keeping an eye on Jackson as he walked over to the two. “I’ll get Jungkook on the way out.”

“HOW ABOUT YOU BOTH HELP ME FIRST?”

“A maximum of a minute and a half,” Momo answered. “That should be plenty, though everyone’ll be affected.”

“Earplugs at the ready,” Minhyuk said as he quickly plugged in little rubber tips into his ears. “Go when-“

Momo shoved Minhyuk as she staggered forward. She stood toe to toe with Jackson, their eyes unyielding at each other, before Momo’s expression softened. Jackson’s too, but he realised too late that it was a part of her ultimate attack. The terrible power that landed her here in the first place. The reason she became a scary bias and was recruited at first sight, and the reason the whole TWICE, his beloved dongsaengs, were brought into this madness into the first place.

“Nico nico nii~!”

The cute voice.

The cute expression.

The hand movements.

The eyes.

The eyes!

The whole bridge was brought unto silence, before the sonorous sound of collective bodies dropping echoed in the dented metal interior. Some people even clutched their hearts before they passed out, while some others choked on the massive buildup of sugar in their throats. People fell left and right, and the only people that remained were Momo and Minhyuk (who was slightly shaking at the power of the Japanese). Minhyuk straightened quickly, awed by the sight of bodies dropping, but was surprised by the only one remaining. Even the maddened Jimin fell down slowly, with Woozi collapsing beneath her. Such cute and tiny leaders, it’s so nyaaaw.

It was V and the author.

“Well, that was unplanned,” Minhyuk could only say as Momo shoved Jimin off to grab Woozi and slung him over his shoulder. “Hey! The poison-!”

“What poison?” Momo spat out purple bile onto the floor, and stared at it as it dissolved into golden smoke. “There was nothing in my system.”

Minhyuk was even more awestruck, his face contorting into a mix of fear, awe, shock, and genuine surprise.

“Momo…?”

The biases turned to see a stricken woman. Her eyes were as red as her hair, glistening with the tears of her heartbreak. Her hand moved to , her fingers just ghoting over her saddened lips. The author winced when he saw Mina at the open door, like it was in a music video or something. It was almost as bad as seeing Seolhuyn’s dead body the first time it rolled into the hangar. And that caused a whole ship to go crazy.

“Ah ,” the bias muttered. “We need ot leave.”

“Momo!” Minhyuk froze at the swan’s call. “A-are you leaving…?”

Momo sighed and turned, her back now straightened while looking dignified against the white prison clothes and the knocked out bias on his shoulder.

“Yes, Mina.”

“Without me…?”

Momo rolled her eyes.

“Yes,” Momo completed. “Look, I know we had a good time, but this isn’t going to work. I never loved you, I just thought I did, and I’m sorry I didn’t end it sooner.”

Minhyuk snapped his gaze between the two Japanese idols before sneaking away to pick up Jungkook against the window. He took tentative steps in the awkward pauses  and managed to reach the unconscious maknae. Good thing the author and V were staring at the Japanese, or else he would’ve been stoppped and cut down instantly. He just needed to lean down a bit and grab him…

“Who the are you?”

Minhyuk felt the icicle in his gut, and had to look down to his clothes to make sure it was real. There was no blemish or blood, nor any visible wound that he could see or feel. And yet that icicle was just squirming and wrenching at his innards like a psycho murderer. Minhyuk actually knelt from the uncomfortable, psychological pain. He struggled to even just grab onto Jungkook.

“Ah?”

“The Momo I know wouldn’t do this, not like this.”

Minhyuk shouldn’t, but he wanted to.

“Then I really should’ve ended this earlier.”

Oh screw it, the Monsta X member turned to see the tears just as the sniffles reached his ears. The world blurred and wiped his eyes, his prison clothes becoming damp from the tears. He cursed himself and quickly placed Jungkook over his shoulder. Just then, he narrowly ducked to Japanese women who flew just above him. He walked stealthily to the exit.

“Taehyung, stop him now.”

Minhyuk had time to look to the alien when he raised a sideways palm towards him. The glorious glowed sky blue, and Minhyuk lost feeling in his legs, which were also glowing sky blue. He couldn’t move the legs, no matter how hard he wrenched his legs. He even tried to pick up his legs with his only free hand, but nothing. He looked back up to see the alien walking to him, his eyes glowing with hatred and otherworldly power. Minhyuk panicked and created the blade on his arm before stretching his body to turn and cut the windows repeatedly until they shatter. Remembering that the place was still high up in the air at a fast pace, there was bound to be a lot of-

The wind rushed as fast as possible, but Minhyuk was still staring at his immobile legs.

Paper rushed by him, as did unconscious, crazed crew members. The people who were still awake were standing as if nothing had happened. Momo and Mina were still brawling it out, though with the new open window, Momo decided to rush Mina against the wall by her neck to the rushing wind. She slowly raised the younger as she was about to push her out of the window, but Mina still resisted by flailing her legs and kicking the older’s body. Woozi’s body was laid forgotten beside Jimin.

Minhyuk was trapped now between the windy opening and the fearsome alien…