Final of the final

Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: i'm sorry for teasing you readers in the first chapter huahaha *evil laugh and for my apology, i present you the final. it's really final i promise

 

 

-----

 

Taeyeon easily dodged the truck while the other girl almost had heart attack. Tiffany released her grip from Taeyeon's hand. For the first time in forever (a/n: please don't sing kekeke) she felt her life threatened by someone she loves the most.

 

"Yah! Can you be more careful while driving?!" Tiffany said still with her hand on her chest.

 

Taeyeon just laughed, "I'm sorry, honey. I didn't see that coming. Thank God, you've got yourself a professional driver fiance."

 

"It's not even funny, Taeyeon!" she glared and pinched Taeyeon's hand.

 

"Ouch! Okay okay relax, Fany-ah. I can't believe I've got myself a violent fiancee," she mumbled the last part and luckily, Tiffany didn't heard it. "Just hold my hand again and I promise, you'll be safe in my hand, sweetie."

 

She protested but she holds her fiance's hand anyway. She sighed, "Don't do that again, kay? I just can't hold it anymore."

 

Taeyeon's brows furrowed, "You can't hold what?" she asked. Beore Tiffany can answer, she's already smirked. "Are you that impatient? Do you want to do it now?"

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

Taeyeon looked to Tiffany after parked her car, "Don't be so innocence, Fany-ah. When we're in high school, our Biology teacher teaches us about reproduction, right?"

 

Suddenly, Tiffany blushed, She covered her chest with her hands, "ByunTae!!"

 

Taeyeon laughed again. She really loved to fiancee. "Even though I'm byuntae, you love me, right? Oh and remember, I'm gonna be your husband next month, so prepare yourself," she pecked the younger girl lips. "C'mon princess, go out quickly. I thought you were hungry?"

 

"Oh God, why am I even love you in the first place?" she groaned.

 

 

--

 

 

They're back after had a late dinner in their favorite restaurant. It's a small restaurant and not many people know this place.

 

Taeyeon found this place when she was walked alone to relieved her stress as a manager years ago before she and Tiffany together. Then she brought Tiffany and it became their favorite place.

 

Even though Taeyeon is a manager, she chooses to stay with the girls. It's easier to manage her time with the schedule. Besides, she can stay with her belove fiancee.

 

But tonight, Taeyeon brought Tiffany to her apartment and nothing happened. They just cuddling and make out sometimes.

 

Tiffany just got out from the bathroom only found that Taeyeon already in her pajama and snore lightly. She smiled lovingly when she saw Taeyeon's peacefully face. She went beside Taeyeon and fixed the position.

 

She snuggled to the older girl's neck and hugged her. Taeyeon stirred a bit but she's awake, half a sleep. She put her hand under Tiffany's head and hugged back. Her lips touched the latter's forehead. The younger girl only smiled.

 

"Good night, Taetae. I love you," she said and Taeyeon only hummed.

 

 

--

 

 

The days that they were waiting for is coming. They're anxious,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter