Resume Files

CSI: of lab rats & field mice;apply open
130*180

Yoon Jookyu

twiillaa

 This how the reviews will look like.

✩ face claim: park sooyeon 
✩ Job: Medical Examiner
✩ Love interest: applicant 

ACPTED - Means your application has been accepted.
RVIEW - Means I am still reviewing it.
CHSEN - Means your characters has been chosen for the story.
RJECT - Means your application has been rejected.


C
H
S
E
N

130*180

Jong yiehan

AwesomeK

✩ face claim: wong jong jin
✩ job: field agent
✩ Love interest: n/a

Thanks for being my first applicant. I really like Yiehan. All of his basic as good. His personality is good and fits his character. Overall he is a good character so thanks for making him. 


A
C
P
T
E
D

130*180

Jin soojin

sweet_lava

✩ face claim: kim lyle 
✩ job: CSI - field agent
✩ love interest: n/a

Hi thanks for applying! Her basics are good and so is her personality. I think that it fits really well with her overall character and her background. She fits the field agent spot really well. Over all i really like Soojin and she is a good character. so she is accpeted!


C
H
S
E
N

130*180

Serina Remington

YOUWILLLFLY

✩ face claim: aine rose
✩ job: detective
✩ love interest: none

Hi, thanks for applying. Over all, I really like Serina and she fits the dectective very well. The only problem that I see in her app is that she is 170 cm & 49 kg - which is not healthy for her height so you'll need change that but since that is just a minor detail - she is chosen. 


C
H
O
S
E
N

Park kymin

wolflaire

✩ face claim: kim seukhye 
✩ job: CSI Level 1
✩ love interest: Lee Minho

Hi, thanks for applying. I really like Kymin. Her basics are good and her personality is fine as well. Her background is nice as well and fits with her character.  I like that she is a little bit of hodges type character with being kind of clumsy and she just reminded me of his character. Her realtionship with Minho will be fun to write as well. Though the only question I have is since Minhyun is transfering to the seoul police department - who is the face claim you want to put with him? Other than that there wasnt' anything wrong with her app. She is chosen!


C
h
o
s
e
n

Park haein

lollipopGirl01

✩ face claim: baek sumin
✩ job: Tox Tech
✩ love interest: Mark Tuan (GOT7)

Hello, thanks for applying! Her basics are good. I love the nickname that Seongwoo gives her. Her personality is good and so is her background. She will add a fun mix to the characters. Plus Markkk, lol. I think their relationship will be very cute through out the story. There wasn't anythign wrong in your app so she is chosen!


C
h
o
s
e
n

Son Jihyo

kezmer

✩ face claim: song jihyo 
✩ job: AV Tech
✩ love interest: ----

Hey again, thanks for applying. Her basics are good. Her age is fine, don't worry about it. Her personality is good and her background is too. She will be a nice addition to the younglings in the lab. She be like the leader of the lab rats. Overall there wasn't anything wrong with her app so she is chosen!


C
h
o
s
e
n

CHA BORA

Rinku-sama

✩ face claim: park boyoung
✩ job: DNA TECH
✩ love interest: ----

Hello! I am sooo sorry this is late. I have just been so busy right today and last night. Anyway back to the review, i really like Bora. Her basics are good and her personlaity is cute. i do like that she is a little clumsy and what not. her background is fine - most people actually have normal lives. i love her relations with kihyun and seongwoo just sayin'. over all there wasn't anything wrong with her app she is chosen!


C
h
o
s
e
n

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」