Chapter 0.7 - Mafia Teacher PT 4

CSI: of lab rats & field mice;apply open

now playing
aoa 10 seconds

✩ Notes: Hi guys, here is a new chapter. I hope that you guys like it!

Chapter 0.7 PT 4

mafia teacher


   

Kymin sighed as the students were getting agnsty as more parents were calling in. She sighed as she only moved two students to the other side that had blood on them. She saw Bora walk in to collect eveything as they were almost done. "Hey." Kymin looked at her as Bora waved to her. 

"All the swabs on are in this container?" Bora asked as the nodded as they are a test tube tray as they were putting the swabs in their marked evidence boxes in these test tube racks to keep them separated. "I will get these to the lab and send you guys the results." Bora said as she picked up the rack as she left. 

"Thanks, Bora!" Kymin waved bye to her as she turned to the eivdence bags that Kihyun and Haein were putting on carts to take back to have Bora anaylze those as well. She looked at the group of students sitting on the ground in medical type scrubs. She took pictures from Sirena as she held them up. "Two of your classmates were attacked today in a club room. No one will be going home until results come back unless you did not have to change clothes. You may go home once you are processed out by your parent or guardian." Kymin said as she let Sirena take over that part as she motioned for the kids that had to change to go sit down on the other side of the gym to wait to be questioned. "We will start questioning you all once everyone else is taken care of." Kymin said as she made sure the students were far away enough from each other to where they couldn't easily talk to each other. Kymin got a few texts as she walked to students telling them that they could go start process out proceedure with their parents as the blood on them didn't make their victims and were probably nose bleeds or their own blood. 

•••

Jookyu walked of teh therapist office as Seongwoo had gone in before her. She saw him already working on something for Jihyo as she looked at him. "I am going to go to the morgue." She said as Seongwoo nodded. 

"Okay." He followed behind her as he felt her grab his shoulders and turned him into the direction of the lab.

"Your desk is that way." Jookyu said 

"But-" Seongwoo said as he looked at her

"I am a big girl that ride an elevator herself." Jookyu said as she looked at him. 

Seongwoo held his laptop as he looked at her. "I know." He answered as he looked at her. "My roommates and I are having a game night. Do you want to uhm come?" He asked 

"I'll think about it." Jookyu said She leaned forward just kissing his check. "Thank you for staying with me." She said as she walked to the elevator. She pressed the down button as she got in just going to the morgue. She walked into the office area as she set her stuff down at her desk as she was almost knocked over by YIxing and Sooyoung. 

"Joo!" Yixing cried as he picked her up and spun her around. "We are so gald that you are back." He said as he nodded. 

"Yeah, it hasn't been the same without you." Sooyoung said as she looked at Jookyu. She hugged after Yixing had put her down. 

"I know i missed you too." Jookyu told them as she looked around. "You two though kept this place up in tip top shape." She said as she nodded. 

"Of course." Sooyoung said as she looked at her. "Unforunately the teacher that was from Hong Kong was picked up yesterday. I did do a full autopsy, but wasn't able to keep it here long enough for you to do one too." Sooyoung said 

"It is okay. If we get the john doe back then we maybe contact the two with out having the other body." Jookyu said as she looked at them. "Have you started on the teacher?" She asked 

"Yeah, we did it last night. Do you want to look over it?" She asked

"No, i just wanted to make sure that she got done sooner rather than later so the family coudl burry her in a timely manner." Jookyu said as she looked at the two. 

"We heard Seongwoo stayed the night at your house?" YIxing asked her 

"Yes, he did. You don't need to know anything." Jookyu said as she sat down at her desk. She powered up her computer as she started on paperwork. 

•••

Seongwoo stood there for a few minutes as he smiled to himself just going to the stairs as the lab was just one floor down. He walked down the staris just walking to the lab just smiling like he won a gold medal. He walked into the av lab as Jihyo looked at him. 

"Welcome back, you seem over joyed." Jihyo said as she looked at him. "What happened to you?" She asked 

"Nothing, I am just in a good mood." Seongwoo said as he sat down at his desk just opening back up laptop as he started on his work that he was working before. 

"Are you looking through the list of social medias that I gave you?" Jihyo asked as Seongwoo nodded his head. 

"Yeah, I haven't found anything that is too alarming. Most just normal teenage crap." He said as he looked at the computer screen. He moved the files and everything to the large touch screen. He stodd infront of the screen as he sighed. He was scrolling through the students social media as their two victims were mostly just pictures of things they did or bought - not many friends or anything. He started going through the list of suspects that Bora had brought him as he sighed. "I think a I got something." He said as he looked at Jihyo. "It is a locked video on a blog link. I need a password. I got it off this student's twitter." Seongwoo said as he was video chatting with Kymin and them. 

"Okay, thanks. Try to crack the code while we speak to the students about it." Kymin said as Seongwoo ndoded. 

He typed on his computer just catching a flashdrive from JIhyo. He plugged it in as it started to run a program to help crack the video open as he typed. He looked at his laptop as another file pinged as he looked at it. He turned away from the touch screen as he looked at the other computer just seeing a email to one of their victims telling them where to go and when to be there. He forwarded it to Kymin and Sirena. 

•••

Kymin looked at her text as she looked at the group of students. Their parents were outside waiting for their children. "We are going to begin with Jaewoo." Kymin said as a boy stood up. Kymin lead him out while Yoobin was going to watch over the other students waiting to be interviewed. Kymin sat across from the boy as his parents were on either side of him. Kymin opened up her tablet as she opened up Seongwoo's email just showing them the social media post. "Let start off with being honest about this. Our AV tech found this in your social media accounts, can you explain this to me?" Kymin asked 

"I was just doing my job as the club secertary." Jaewoo said "I do know what the president and the others do. I just send out the information." He nodded to her 

"It makes you involved." Kymin nodded as she placed pictures of both victims. "You sent them to end up like this." Kymin tapped the pictures. 

"I didn't know! How was I suppose to know! They don't tell me anything!" Jaewoo yelled as he rubbed his forehead. 

"Who are they?" Kymin asked 

"Yongseo and Minjoo! They are the club president and nice presidnet of the club. We are the ones that deal with disputes and problems between them." Jaewoo said "They send me the names, emails, time, and place." He said 

"Are those two members outside?" Kymin asked 

"Yes, we all are. We all go into the club room. We all have different jobs. I was not there last night. I was in a cram school from four to eight just call the place." Jaewoo told her 

"Alright, thank you. I will look into it." Kymin said as she stood up. "Please wait here." Kymin said as she left just handing Yoobin some more names as she was on the phone with the cram school. She walked into the room that Jaewoo was in. "You can leave and finish the check out process with one of officers, but do not leave town as we might need you for further questioning." Kymin said as she watched them leave another boy walked up with Sirena. 

"His parents are out of the counry but his lawyer is here." Sirena said as she sat donw next to Kymin as the boy and other man sat down. 

Kymin nodded as she had several pictures of the crime scene and injuries on the table. "Yongseo-sshi, it is nice to meet you." She started as he didn't say anything. "Do you know what these are?" She asked 

"Yes." He said as he spearated the pictures. 

"Are you making me guess which stack is your work?" Kymin asked as she looked at him. She watched as he shrugged as he leaned back into his chair. 

"Mark got a positive idea from our male victim, Taehyun, that he was the one that attacked him." Sirena looked at  them as he watched Kymin place out the pictures of Taehyun. 

"What problem did Taehyun have?" Kymin asked 

"He was getting in the way." Yongseo answered as he leaved forward. "He is on the volleyball team and someone wanted me off the team." He added 

"I see. So your club deals with these kind of problems." Kymin said 

"Yes. He faught back - I had to defend myself." Yongseo said 

"I am sure that anyone that ends up this bad was attacking you." Kymin said as she crossed her arms.

"What do you want me to say that will make my name go away? It was all Minjoo's idea. I got caught in the cross hairs." Yongseo said as he blinked at them. 

"Yongseo be quiet, they are going to arrest you." The lawyer said as the boy didn't look phased at all. 

Kymin stood up as she gathered her photos. "Go ahead and take him to a juvenile facility." Kymin said as she walked out as Sirena nodded. She walked into another class room where a girl and her parents were waiting. "Hello, sorry for making you wait." She said as she placed her tablet down as Seongwoo had sent her secuirty footage from the school. "I have a video that I would like you to see." She said as she pushed play. The video showed Yongseo and Minjoo pushing the two victims to the club as Kymin paused it as she handed the set of pictures to Minjoo. 

"Why are you showing this type of things to my child?" Minjoo's mother asked 

"Did you not watch the video?" Kymin asked as she put down pictures of the girl that they had found. "Yongseo said that was your work." Kymin said 

Minjoo looked at her. "If you don't do what you are told around here then you'll end up like them." MInjoo said as she looked at Kymin. She sighed as her parents looked at her as she just blinked. "We have all been hurt some way or another by each other." Minjoo said 

"Yes, well maybe you will set an example for this to be stopped and next time you won't follow the pact to jump off the cliff." Kymin motioned for officer to take her. "You might want to invest in a lawyer." She adviced as she left the room. She sighed as she rubbed her face as she looked at Yoobin who was letting the others kids go home with their parents. 

•••

Soojin was going over the files for the serial killer as she had been hung up on this as they were on a stand still as no one victims had come in and the evidence that they have right now have just left them at dead ends. She had given Minhyun the case for the teacher and missing john doe. She knew that this serial killer case had something to do with witches and the occult, but she couldn't get a really substance lead. She looked at she could see Kymin coming just sitting at her desk. "How did everyting go?" She asked 

"Okay, I found out who was hurting those kids. I just have to finish up edvidence and paper work. The DA wants to move forward with attempted murder charges." Kymin said 

"Yeah like that will hold." MInhyun walked up as he was carrying some files to his own desk. 

"What is up with you grumpy cat?" Kymin asked as him 

"All my gang members lawyered up." Minhyun said as he looked at them. "Plus my students in the conference go home tomorrow morning. I don't have anything to make any of them stay." Minhyun sighed "But, I am getting closer on iding our john doe and getting him back." He said as he nodded at them. "I just need a warrant." He leaned back in his chair. He leaned forward just getting a few nods as he started back on his paper work. 

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」