Help Wanted Board

CSI: of lab rats & field mice;apply open
130*180

Field Agent

"Good thing you don't need to pass a spelling test to work out in the field? Funtain water?"

They were once  lab rats that are now the ones that go out to crime scenes at all hours of the day or night to collect evidence, run after killers, stand up for the victims in court, and figure out the stories of both living and dead victims. 

✩ CSI Level 1: They are the rookie level of CSI. They have either just been hired or transfered from the lab to field.
✩ CSI LEvel 2: After some time and the person passes a the required classes and tests, they become a level 2. 
✩ CSI Level 3: This only for verteran crime scene investigators that have been one for a tons of cases. 
✩ Postions: (4)
- Jin Soojin
-Park Kymin
-open
-open
-open
-open

(There will be 6 applicants chosen for the job. All 6 positions are open. Not every one will be on every case or work with the same person each time. It just depends on what shift I put them on.)


a
v
B
L
E
4

130*180

lab tech

"I analyzed the mineral content - feldspar & quartz - man made in a rock crusher. It means she wasn't killed in hawaii."

They are the bright minds behind the machines that tell the field agents what they collect is. They can either string the story along or break the case. They tell you who the DNA belongs to, what trace really is, who's voice on the tape matches too, and what the toxic comes to be.

✩ DNA Tech: They analyze anything dealing with human or animal DNA, hairs, skin, - you name it. They will match it to a person if it is CODIS or to any sample that they have.
✩ Trace Tech: They can tell you what that organic or inorganic substance in your scene is.  
✩ Fingerprint Tech: They can tell you what fingerprints match to who from theri data bases in AFIS or any other data base in their computer.
 ✩ Tox TECH: They can tell you what drug or posion that the individual has in their system or what their blood alcohol is. 
✩ AV tech: They can analyze any thing that deal with media outlets. Photos, Flim, Secuirty Cameras, etc. 
✩ Postions: (4)
-Park Haein
-Son Jihyo
-open
-open
-open
-open

(There will be 6 applicants chosen for the job. All 6 positions are open. Each lab rat will in charge of a certain section of the lab and some might be able to do more than one area.)


a
v
B
L
E
4

130*180

Medical Examanier

"I can see his brain through his nasel cavaties - that's cool"

DThe people that pick up the victim, process them, open them up, and tell you what killed them or how they were killed. The CSI count on them to tell wheither they have a homicide or not. 

✩ Medical Examanier: They do all of the autospy and stay in the morgue. They might venture up to the lab to deliver personal effects, clothes, bullets, or anything from teh body that needs to be analyzed.
✩ Positions: 4
-taken: Yoon Jookyu
-open
-open
-open

 

(There will be 3 positions open snice my character will one of the ME on staff. She will not pull a hawkes like on csi ny, she'll stay a ME. )


a
v
b
l
e
3

130*180

Detective

"we're the cops, not the ghost busters"

D The girls and guys the will put away all the bad guys. They arrest and chase down the criminals while the field mice gather the materials for them to do so. They also are the main people that questions the suspects, find them, and bring to be questioned. Plus they are first on scene and question all the witness if they can.

✩ Dectective: They are usually the first on scene, not very educated on the terms or practices that the csi do - but they can help a little. They are mostly there to help catch the bad guys and bring them down to the station for questioning. 
✩ positions: 3
-Sirena Remington
-open
-open
-open

 (There will be 4 positions open. There will be only one detective on each case and at some point you'll work with the all of the dectectives depending on your shift.)


A
V
B
L
E
3

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」