Intoxication

A TRADE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 12
Intoxication

 

Seohyun's eyes fluttered as they adjusted to the amount of sunlight present in her room. It was already past 8am when she woke up, not really surprising though since they got back from night swimming when it was already almost 1am. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, her senses starting to wake up as well to the smell of food being cooked inside the cottage.

Huh, that's weird. Seohyun thought. I'm pretty sure Yonghwa didn't hire any help when we got here.

She shrugged, putting on a simple cardigan on top of her nightgown and wore her slippers. She got out of bed, brushed her hair and teeth and went outside of her room. The pair slept in their own separate rooms last night like how they had decided it. So far Seohyun has enjoyed her stay here in Hawaii. She may be alone with Yonghwa for now but at least he wasn't a boring company, right?

Yonghwa heard footsteps coming his way as he turned around, meeting the gaze of the heiress who had a quizzical look on her face.

"Good morning." Yonghwa greeted.

"Good morning." Seohyun said, blinking at the scene in front of her.

As of the moment,Yonghwa was in the kitchen and finishing up. He had plates in his hands and set it on top of the dining table, followed by the small breakfast menu he whipped up for the both of them.

"Do you need any help?" Seohyun offered, surprised at Yonghwa's actions.

Yonghwa just gave him a sweet smile and shook his head, urging her to just take a seat.

"I'm almost done anyway."

Seohyun did as she was told and sat in front of the simple feast. "I didn't know you could cook, Yonghwa." The latter just shrugged at her remark, placing a pitcher of orange juice on the table and took a seat from across her.

"When I was a kid, I used to bug my personal maid or butler in teaching me how to cook because I always wondered how food could taste like that." Yonghwa stated.

Seohyun was in awe, almost drooling from the delicious aroma the food was currently emitting. She got her spoon and fork and started to dig in. And boy did it taste heavenly!

"Amazing! You're such a great cook, Yonghwa!"

"I'm glad you liked it then."

The both of them continued to eat in peace.

 

 

It's not like they have much to do in a place like this. Since they rarely go to beaches especially on ones overseas, they decided to take advantage of this beautiful beach and enjoy it as much as they can. Besides, this might be the last time Seohyun would be out of the Jungs mansion for this long so why not enjoy it while she can, right?

The couple decided to take a swim or soak up some sun this time, different from their night swimming before. It may be nice to also enjoy it with other people who came to Honolulu too.

"This place is really popular, huh?" Seohyun commented, observing the number of people present in the beach that day. The sun was high and bright but fortunately it wasn't too hot to make someone so uncomfortable. They found a nice spot at the sands and placed a towel there, the both of them in their swimsuits already.

Seohyun was fixing their things while Yonghwa was testing out the waters. He was in his black board shorts with red stripes on the sides, a shirt with all the buttons opened and his eyes covered with sunglasses, making him look like one of those movie stars for a beach photoshoot. The heiress was ignorant for his beach appearance under sunlight for awhile, but it wasn't the same for some girls in skimpy bikinis. There were a number of them who had their eyes on the Asian male.

The waters felt a bit cold, Yonghwa noted. His feet were currently soaked under the waters, not really aware of the attention he's been getting from some Americans and other tourists. Suddenly, a ball went flying to his feet, successfully getting his attention as he turned around to look whose ball it was.

"Oh excuse me; can you please pass the ball back to us?" One girl called out in English. She had long wavy blonde locks; skin tanned and legs were a mile high. She was wearing a pink stringed bikini and on her face was a smirk with a clear intention of seducing Yonghwa.

Yonghwa just nodded, picking up the ball and passing on to the group of girls waving at him. After they finally got the ball, Yonghwa decided to turn again but he was surprised however, when the girls came up to him.

"Hey, would you like to play with us? We're missing a player to even out our game, you see." One of the girls asked with a wink.

"I'm sure you'll have so much fun with us!" another said.

"Oh no, I'm fine. Thank you for the offer though." Yonghwa replied with a smile.

"Oh wow, I love your accent! Are you British?" a dark-haired girl asked.

"No, Korean."

"That's so y! Do you mind telling us your name?" The blonde asked, reaching up a hand to trace Yonghwa's collarbone. She however, failed when Yonghwa's hand reached up and took her fingers away oh so gently that the girl almost melted at his touch.

One of the girls gasped. "You're married?" She said, noticing the ring that was on his finger when he took her friend's hand away.

"Yes I am." He spoke.

"Aww, that's too bad now, isn't it?" The red-haired whined, purposely arching her back to give him a better view of her large s.

"Of course not." Yonghwa said.

"But that's okay, I happen to find married men more interesting." The dark-haired girl winked. She walked towards him closer and said, "I'm pretty sure you're wife won't mind if you hang out with us for a while right? Besides, I bet the reason why you're here alone is because your wife is so boring to enjoy these kinds of stuffs, huh?"

It was a good thing Yonghwa was wearing his sunglasses or else the girls would've seen the twitch and glare that was starting to form in his eyes.

"I'd appreciate it if you don't talk about my wife like that." He stated. Though he was a bit insulted, his voice continued to have this soft tone which wasn't very helpful in driving these girls away for the moment.

The girls continued to whine and persuade him into joining their group. Seohyun, on the other hand, was busy on the towel, placing some sunblock around her body and face that she never noticed the predicament her husband was in. In fact, she couldn't see where he was from her viewpoint since the girls were currently surrounding the man.

Seohyun shrugged, banking on the possibility that he just went to the men's room or something. Her eyes were also covered in sunglasses and her hair tied up, the big umbrella behind her successfully protecting her from the UV rays that would damage her precious skin.

She was in the midst of spreading sunblock on her legs when her attention was suddenly called. She could hear her name being called from a distance and Seohyun looked around, wondering where the voice came from. She already knew it was from Yonghwa since he's the only one who knows her name around here, so where is he?

She frowned, now realizing that it might be a bit difficult to find him around here considering the amount of people in the beach. She stood up from the towel, pausing her little sunblock session and walked under the sun. She was only in her dark violet stringed bikini. She took off her tunic when she started applying her sunblock and so her smooth skin and legs were bare for men to see and prey on. She also didn't notice the attention she was getting from some men out there who wanted to have a piece of her.

"I wonder where Yonghwa went to," Seohyun murmured to herself. Her sunglasses hindered a bit for her search but decided not to take them off, thinking that it would be harder to search under intense sunlight.

" Joohyun!" Yonghwa called again.

The heiress turned and was happy to finally see him! But the place where she saw him wasn't much to be happy about. Yonghwa managed to get away from being blocked by the group of girls and Seohyun noticed him at once since he's the only man in the group.

Seohyun raised a brow as she neared towards them, her feet digging in the sand as she walked. Once she finally reached the group, she gave Yonghwa a look that wasn't much seen through her sunglasses. After realizing that, she took off her sunglasses and placed it on top of her head and looked at Yonghwa questioningly.

"What is it—"

Her voice was suddenly cut off when Yonghwa instantly grabbed her and bended her back a bit and kissed her lips fully. Her eyes widened at the contact as she heard one of the girls gasp while some curse under their breath. The kiss was obviously forced on her and she didn't open . She waited a bit until he pulled away with a smirk towards the direction of the group of girls.

Seohyun almost stumbled as she tried to stand up on her feet straight, still a bit dazed from the surprise kiss. Her face was flushed but she could just blame the heat for that.

"What was that about, you ert?"

It was a good thing she spoke in Korean that the girls didn't understand what she said. She earned a chuckle in return, an arm wrapping around her waist as Yonghwa stared at the girls who witnessed the scene.

"I think that answers your question. Now why don't you answer mine, don't you think my wife is y and beautiful and not like how you described her before you even met her?" Yonghwa said it in a different tone that it was first time Seohyun heard him use it. He spoke it in English with a hidden insulted voice but Seohyun understood him well, her knowing how to speak English fluently too.

The girls didn't respond to at first and Seohyun could feel them eying her from head to toe. She wasn't really scared nor intimidated by how they looked at her so whatever they say or think about isn't really something to get so worried about. She could suddenly hear them snort under their breaths but that was just about it.

"Is your wife sick? Because having that very pale skin isn't something to boast about you know."

"Yeah, I think she should be more worried because we even feel sorry for her to think she has some kind of illness or something. And no, she's not y at all! She's just skinny!"

But that was a lie. Even though Seohyun was thin, she's not really someone who can be considered as really skinny. She had natural curves that would make girls jealous and guys want to touch: her chest wasn't that big compared to the artificial ones the girls had but it wasn't small to be nonexistent or too big to be so provocative; her tummy was flat and her hips were to die for. But then, that wasn't something the jealous girls would admit in front of her, right?

"I'm sorry if you feel that way but for me, why wife is perfect. So if you'll excuse us." Yonghwa dismissed as he pulled Seohyun with him and they walked back to their towel, leaving the girls fuming behind their back.

"What was that about?" Seohyun asked.

"Just some typical fangirls." Yonghwa grinned.

"Aren't you too cocky."

"Not cocky, just honest."

He laughed after hearing Seohyun snort at his remark.

"Just because we're married doesn't mean you can kiss me and touch me anytime and anywhere you want, you know!" She fumed, sitting back down on the towel and continued lathering her lotion on her legs.

"I needed to do it since the situation called for it." He responded with a grin.

"Yeah right," Seohyun said. "You're really just a ert with uncontrollable hormones, aren't you?" She accused, spreading lotion on her other leg.

"Oh honey, if you really want me to be one with uncontrollable hormones, don't be surprised if anything happens to you right now." He threw her a seductive smirk that Seohyun's cheeks instantly reacted to, much to Yonghwa's delight.

"ert!"

And then a bottle of sunblock lotion hit Yonghwa's head.

"Serves you right!" Seohyun stuck her tongue towards him and stood up, running towards the waters and took a dip. Yonghwa stood up with a chuckle as he took off his top and followed her, the winds blowing his hair as he ran and caught up with the heiress.

The day ended by smoothly with the both of them retreating to their respective bedrooms after taking a nice dinner on one of the restaurants.

 

 

"It'd be nice to have a drink or two. I think it's going to be a waste if we don't get a chance to enjoy ourselves while in Honolulu, don't you think?"

It was already their last day of their honeymoon trip. So far, Yonghwa thought of the whole trip as somehow indifferent but at the same time a good change in contrast for the busy schedule he has back in Korea. Although it was a bit hard for him to cheer up the heiress the first time they arrived, he still felt a bit proud of making Seohyun smile sometimes.

He didn't expect this actually: that she'd be back to her old traumatized self until they reached Honolulu. He was never one who's great at pacifying a crying, sorrowful girl but at least he tried. She's kind of his responsibility now ever since they got married. Heck, she might even be his responsibility ever since she arrived (or rather, dragged) in the Jung mansion.

Tomorrow they will finally go back to Korea as newlyweds from a fresh honeymoon trip. Hopefully before then, Seohyun was already back to her usual happy self without any worries.

He smiled at her words. He was currently sitting at one of the chairs in the patio, patiently waiting for Seohyun to change to her outfit for the night. He was already dressed in his: a pair of navy blue board shorts with a dyed pattern and a simple white polo, all buttons opened revealing his very y and toned body.

Her words didn't come out as a request actually—instead she said it with a hidden appetite to do something different; to do something for herself that would hopefully make her happy. She suggested it with also a mean to enjoy their last night here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter