Ch.7 Breakfast

Shocker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wha-what's that smell" Jongin had woken up to the smell of food. Smells great he thought. So he got up and went out of the room to investigate what was going on in the kitchen. The first thing that greeted him were Kyungsoos kittens.

"Aww you are just so sweet, but you gave me quite a fright last night," he said and petted the kittens.

Then as he went into the kitchen the first thing he saw was Kyungsoo making pancakes...

Let me just tell you something, Jongin LOVES pancakes more than anything in this world("waffles are for loser", his words, not mine) they are his absolute favorite and seeing your crush making your favorite food is the best thing ever. 

 

"Hey Kyungsoo, what are you doing" he questioned, obviously aware of what he was doing but just for the sake of it. "Oh hey, Jongin, I'm making blueberry pancakes, how many would you like?" Jongin swore he would have fainted there and then because damn your crush making you your favorite type of food is truly one of the Seven Wonders of the World he thought. Of course, knowing Jongin he extremely exaggerated that, but he was just so amazed and had to bask in all its glory. "3 please and also thanks a lot for letting me sleep over" he was truly grateful and would have really liked to stay longer. After all he's still scared, but he knew that would be overstaying his visit and so decided against it.

"No problem, you seemed really scared before, during, and after the movie so I couldn't really bring myself to say no" Kyungsoo chuckle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter