Ch.5 First... pt2

Shocker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Saturday came in a flash and Jongin was super excited for his date with Kyungsoo or as he liked to call him Soo. He got ready and headed of to work.

When Jongin got of work he rushed home. He had taken the bus, and it was quite full which was weird because rush hour was about 2 hours ago.

Once he passed the front door he was half because the damn bus had broken down half way and he had to run, fast, given that he lived 20 min away so he ended up running full speed for 10 minutes to get home.

Talk about bad luck.

(As u can see Jongin is all about time) He surprisingly took another 15 minutes to get ready.

He was so happy he wasn't late, Jongin was actually 5 minutes early and apparently so was Kyungsoo.

"Hey aren't you here early," Jongin said as he approached his Kyungsoo "I could say the same thing to you Jongin," Kyungsoo gave Jongin a cute smile. "So should we get going Soo!"

Silence had taken over them with a cute blush on Jongin's cheeks. He was so excited that he accidentally let the name out. Jongin cleared his throat and continued "Ah I'm sorry! I-It was accidental, just forget it." "No, it's fine don't worry about it" For a second there was an awkward silence surrounding them, "O-okay, sorry bout that," Jongin thought the name was a little too much so he decided to stick with just Kyungsoo, for now.

They walked together to the theater to buy tickets "Which one should we watch" Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter