Part 3(2)

Leo Daycare Part 2 & 3

 

“Scary? No no no. I’m not scary.”

Leo sighs and holds Sanghyuk, patting his back. Thank God; these two are easy to hold when they cried.

“Hey bud. Am I really scary?”

Sanghyuk nods; his nose red and tears keep coming out of his eyes.

Sanghyuk rarely cries; like very rare and when he cried, Leo’s strict daddy mode will change immediately. And it happens again today.

“Now let’s clean your face. It fulls of snot and tears. I’m gonna treat you and your Binnie hyung ice cream.”

Sanghyuk cheered and rushed to tell Hongbin. He too jumps up and down in excitement. But the thing is, Hongbin forgets that Sanghyuk can’t eat ice cream. His doctor strictly forbid him.

Leo helps his kids change into a comfortable wear and Hakyeon’s advice is long forgotten.

###

Hakyeon comes home to a peaceful house which is a shocking thing for sure.

“Looks like your brothers are listening well today Shikkie ah.”

Said Hakyeon and Wonshik smiled.

“Can I go play with Jaehwannie omma? We are going to build a lego tower in his house today.”

“Oh sure honey. But let’s change your uniform. I’m calling your daddy for a sec.”

“Neh!”

The kindergartener chirped and ran to him room; admiring his lego tower before he quickly change his uniform.

“Oh hello there.”

Hakyeon smiles as he heard Leo’s voice from the end of the line.

“I’m home but you aren’t anywhere in sight. Where are you?”

“I’m taking them out. They kind of having bad mood; Sanghyuk actually because of me so I’m treating them to ice cream. Now we are at the futsal court. Doojoon hyung kids are having a competition. I am just looking, I swear.”

He chuckles but Hakyeon can’t hear any other thing but ice cream.

“Hold on.”

Hakyeon release his breath and puts his hand on his hips, like how he will do whenever the kids are going to have a round of scolding.

“You are taking them out and feed them ice cream?”

“Yes darling. Why? They are happy. Oh wait.”

“Now did you get it Jung Taekwoon?”

Hakyeon is close to burst. His nose is flaring in anger and he breath to calm himself down.

“No wonder he is a lot calmer.”

Leo said, his tone trailed of.

“Of course! Our baby is still recovering and you are ignoring the do and don’ts.”

“But he is running.”

“Run? Leo.”

Leo starts to get panic, he is sweating. Hakyeon who seem to get the situation try to coax him.

“Yeobo, listen to me. It’s okay. Just go and stop them from running okay. Get them home.”

“Sanghyuk!”

He yelled through the phone and Hakyeon starts to get anxious. He grips the phone

“Tell me what happen to my baby Taekwoon!”

“He fell.”

Leo said before the call was cut.

“Now where is the futsal court again?”

He thought and upon seeing Wonshik comes out of his room wearing his favourite yellow colored Jersey, he quickly carries him in his arm.

“Let’s go to Jaehwannie later baby. We have an emergency.”

###

“Where?”

Hakyeon stops when he saw Leo, kicking the floor under his feet while he holds on sleeping Hongbin in his arm.

He was on the way to the futsal court when Leo called and told them hr had brought Sanghyuk to nearby hospital; which happen to be where they always go.

He looks awful and scared but when he saw how Leo’s head dropped, Hakyeon muster his courage and calm himself down.

“Yeobo.”

He called and Leo’s head shot up on him.

“Oh baby. I’m sorry. I didn’t. I was too careless. I didn’t even think. I’m.”

Hakyeon cuts him by cupping his face, shaking his head.

“It’s okay. What did the doctor said?”

He is fine now.

“Good. You did good.”

Hakyeon praised and take Hongbin from Taekwoon . He snuggles closer to him when he sense his omma present and Taekwoon sighs again.

“I’m sorry. I never end the day of taking care of them without getting into trouble. I always screw off.”

“You had tried your best. You are great. Don’t say things like that “

“But Sanghyukkie.”

“He’ll be fine. Now let’s sit down.”

Leo sat beside Hakyeon and Wonshik sat on his lap as if trying to soothe him. Hakyeon leans on his arm.

“They make it hard on you right? Mianhe.”

Leo sighs.

“Even if I say no, you know them. They don’t like me honey. I don’t know where did it goes wrong. They are mine but.”

“They know you are nice and kind. And you don’t punish them too. So they bullied you.”

“Neh?”

“Trust me. They respect you but they must think that it’s nice playing with you. You always give in when anyone cried.”

“Did you punish them?”

“Of course. Sanghyukkie loves throwing tantrum and he throws things too. I’ll make him face the wall and have the moment for himself to think if he intentionally throws thing or screams.”

“I didn’t know that.”

Said Leo but can’t help but think that his third son had stop throwing things at him.

“We are raising sons, honey. We have to be stern but not in scary way.”

“I did try.”

“But you didn’t change your gaze. The way you look at them, your eyes shoot love.”

“I did that?”

“Believe me. I knew you long enough. And I saw it too. How they love playing with you. You don’t get mad for real. It’s a pretence. It’s a childish way of getting angry.”

“How can you see all that?”

“I just can.”

Said Hakyeon and pats Taekwoon’s cheek.

“I’ll see if we can bring our little one home.”

“Deh.”

Wonshik jumps down from Leo’s lap and sat beside him when Hongbin once again in his father’s arm.

###

Taekwoon stands on the door frame and watch as Hakyeon tucks their kids in and kisses their head.

He makes way when he switch off the light and Hakyeon was silent until they are in their room.

“Aren’t you mad yeobo?”

Taekwoon asks when he lock their bedroom door. Hakyeon shakes his head and proceed to pulls the comforter for them to lie down but Taekwoon stops him and hugs him from his back.

“I was scared but I’m not mad.”

He confess and sighs.

“Thank God.”

Taekwoon kisses his neck and snuggles there.

“I’ll make sure to jot it down next time. I’ve been too careless.”

“Just no ice cream will be fine. Give them chocolate if they behave. That’s more than enough.”

“Really?”

He asks and Hakyeon nods.

“Remember what I said?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m speaking what I observed. They loved you. Don’t ever think otherwise.”

“Sanghyuk said he was sorry.”

“He said so at bedtime story. Hongbin too, I think he was feeling guilty.”

“I don’t want them to get scared of me. You see how Shik is comfortable with me? I want them to behave that way too.”

“Give them time. And I’m going to give you time too. Let’s spend time together. Maybe went swimming or going to the zoo? The kids love animals.”

“Okay. I’ll prepare and maybe we could take a whole week during school holiday for a vacation.”

“That sounds great.”

Said Hakyeon and kisses Taekwoon goodnight. He too kisses his wife and plans on going to a cafe for breakfast tomorrow. Hakyeon happily agree.

“Less work for me.”


###

They went for a vacation for real when it’s school holiday. They went all the way to Disneyland Tokyo even after Hakyeon constant nagging that they should just spend time in country.

“I booked and the kids will be happy. We last went for abroad vacation is when you are pregnant with Wonshik.”

Hakyeon gives up after that. He feels that the kids are acting well and behaves after that incident and they should just grant them the vacation.

“It will be hectic tomorrow. All eyes and ears on them. Shik will behave but I don’t think Bin and Hyuk will.”

Hakyeon saw how Leo was determined to get into the battle so they call it the night and sleeps, cuddling for strength.

“Don’t run far from us, don’t throw tantrum if you don’t get what you want and please don’t get lost.”

Wonshik nods with a long yes and his brother copied him. Wonshik and Hongbin is with Leo; Hongbin had become close with Leo and Sanghyuk is holding his mom’s hand.

They spend time watching the Disney character parade which Sanghyuk hides his face on Hakyeon’s tummy; he was scared and playing games that are suitable for kids.

Hongbin was ecstatic, Wonshik is amazed on everything while Leo; he is tired.

“I told you.”

Hakyeon mouthed when they settle for the train ride. Leo shrugs; grinning.

“The kids are having fun. I’m happy.”

“Thank you honey.”

Hakyeon brushes his lips slightly on Leo’s lips and the latter smiles, gazing at their sons who were busy pointing which of which that they saw. Wonshik looks reliable when he corrected Sanghyuk and Hongbin, he loves laughing.

Leo scoots closer to his wife and kisses his head. He is happy that he finally found a way to spend time with his kid without having to deal with their tantrum and non stop naughtiness.

“Honey.”

He calls Hakyeon, eyes still on his brats and Hakyeon hums.

“What do you think of a daughter?”

 

 

 

 

 

This is the end of Leo Daycare.

I will post a separate story about their journey to get a daughter and I will post the link here someday soon.

Thank you for loving Leo, Hakyeon and their kids.

Yeah, most might have the idea about why Jaehwan wasn’t a part of the family, do ask me if you don’t get me.

Anyway, thank you again for the comments, upvotes and love that you give for me and my stories.

Until next story

Love, Star ☆